[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THINGS I DIDN'T LIKE: >cliche music in trailer >apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: alien-covenant-1280.jpg (35KB, 1280x675px) Image search: [Google]
alien-covenant-1280.jpg
35KB, 1280x675px
THINGS I DIDN'T LIKE:
>cliche music in trailer
>apparently first xenomorph is gonna be a guy infested by a spore
>no helmets on alien planet cause hurrdurr, turned out nicely for the first movie
THINGS I LIKED
>alien
>stupid sexy alien
>goddamnit I want to dick the alien
>it's kinda the point, it's supposed to be sexy
>I still feel guilty
>>
>>79169142
>>no helmets on alien planet cause hurrdurr, turned out nicely for the first movie

that's the engineer home planet you retard, they literally breath the same atmosphere as we do
>>
>>79169173
>therefore it's fine to take off protective gear
>ocean is the same planet where we developed, it's safe to take of breathing apparatus
>volcano caldera is same atmosphere, better take off this helmet
>detroit is fine, I don't need this bulletproof vest
>>
>>79169273

were they in a volcano, the ocean or detroit?

no they weren't, so shut the fuck up
>>
>>79169173
>>79169338
>shots of engineer craft in trailer
>must've found previous crew of explorers
>still retarded enough to not take EVERY precausion ever
>not even that but retarded enough to poke around and be lax about safety procedures
>somehow these are the best Earth has
either we're getting rid of our retards through "exploration missions" or Weyland-Yutani has very broad hiring spectrum
>>
>>79169338
>>79169173
War of the Worlds was written in 1897. and to this day it stands as testament as why you should be wary of another planet's atmosphere. I mean, we as a culture have pretty much learned that and this movie happens what, 300+ years in future?
>>
>>79169384
>somehow these are the best Earth has

The Covenant is a colony ship that is following an emergency beacon send from the planet, it was never their mission to explore it (yes they straight up copied that plotline from the very first Alien movie).

Same goes for the Alien crew, they were essentially just Truckers in space bringing a shipload of ore back to earth.
>>
>>79169173

>land on planet with highly dangerous parasitic creatures
>don't isolate self from pathogens
>>
>>79169826
>land on planet with highly dangerous parasitic creatures

and they know that how? are you just trolling by now?
>>
there need to be freudian elements and a memorable fucked up scene comparable to dallas begging for death, or the hybrid being sucked into space screaming M O M M Y
>>
>>79169788
>The Covenant is a colony ship that is following an emergency beacon send from the planet, it was never their mission to explore it
>try to colonize a potentially hostile planet
gr8 plan m8
>>
>>79169856

Taking care with potential biohazards is a pretty sensible thing to do if you're travelling somewhere where you know there's life.
>>
>>79169856
>land on an ALIEN planet
read what >>79169486 wrote, it's just fucking basic common sense by now, if planet has life, you take fucking precausions
>>
no helmets because worse sight of fassbender's beautiful face and body overall
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.