[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two girls kidnapped >both from the same tiny town >both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 08-harry-twin-peaks.w529.h529.jpg (94KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
08-harry-twin-peaks.w529.h529.jpg
94KB, 529x529px
>two girls kidnapped
>both from the same tiny town
>both the same age
>both working in the very same department in the same mall
>"SORRY AGENT COPPER NO CONNECTION BETWEEN THE TWO WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE KILLER CHOSE THEM!"
Was Sheriff Truman retarded?
>>
Those are not connections, they are similarities.
>>
>>79169147
>working in the same place
>not a connection
are you retarded?
>>
lynch makes everything campy on purpose so he can forget about sloppy writing

it's a pretty neat trick desu
>>
>>79169147
That's a massive connection and should have narrowed the scope of the investigation immediately
>>
>not realizing he was involved in the kidnapping the whole time
>>
>>79168973
Law enforcement on a small town is shit, Laura didn't work the perfume counter for long, there are very few jobs that aren't owned by either the Packards or the Horne family.

Keep in mind TP was actually meant to be a 5000 people village, the extra digit was not intended and just added by network pressure.
>>
>>79169326
>that shitty theory
I bet you also think Agents of SHIELD is not canon to the MCU and the Tesla machine in The Prestige actually worked
>>
>>79169312
I read something once that a great artists often makes lots of mistakes, but eventually people start to see those mistakes as important and intentional and become integral parts of an artist's work. Just do something wrong long enough and people will praise you for it.
>>
>>79168973
>AGENT COPPER
>>
>>79169783
Are you retarded, or unfamiliar with Lynch's work, or both?
>>
>>79169721
>I bet you also think Agents of SHIELD is not canon to the MCU
Why do you start talking about geek culture oriented kiddie shit in this thread? Is reddit closed or something?
>>
>>79169931
>agent copper
>posts bronze officer
>>
>>79169721

>Talking about a KINO tv series
>Brings his gay comic shit into it outta nowhere

Someone send this hothead back to plebbit
>>
>>79170777
>>79170663
I started the thread, kiddos
>>
>>79170829
Then stay on topic and don't start to talk about Spider Man or whatever.
>>
so what?
real-world deductive logic skills don't matter in make-it-up-as-you-go-along red-curtain lodge bob rape-your-daughter david lynch world
>>
File: 2016-06-01-twin-peaks47.jpg (75KB, 950x690px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-01-twin-peaks47.jpg
75KB, 950x690px
Bob's Big Boy is behind all of this
>>
>>79170989
Take your pill, Mike
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.