[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Joy Behar. Today on live television she called Milo Yiannopoulos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 3mluifhvzody.png (440KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
3mluifhvzody.png
440KB, 512x512px
This is Joy Behar. Today on live television she called Milo Yiannopoulos (flamboyant gay who likes black guys) a racist homophobe. Don't be Joy Behar, never go full leftist.
>>
Seriously? Lol, what a dumb bitch
>>
>>79168672
Umm, right-wingers YOU are the establishment now.
You don't get to complain, you don't get to yell at the big guys in suits, you got your man elected. All your problems in the next four years are going to be on you. All the Republican wars, all the debt, the one percent gaining in wealth and power will be the result of your little temper tantrum.
Now it is OUR turn to protest, to resist and to fight racism, bigotry and facism, OUR turn to call your president illegitimate and a dictator. There's going to be one difference in all of this though:
We'll be right. We won't make up lies. Where you will have gone low, we'll be going high.
So shut up and cry more of your insecure, tiny-dicked tears, because the future belongs to us!
>>
>>79169153
whats your problem jerk
>>
>>79169705
what's yours Trumpelstiltskin?
>>
>>79169810
i voted for jeb
>>
>>79170877
my condolences, press C to clap
>>
File: milo.jpg (59KB, 583x573px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
59KB, 583x573px
Stay mad
>>
File: 1483630889751.png (448KB, 564x551px) Image search: [Google]
1483630889751.png
448KB, 564x551px
>>79169153
>We'll be right. We won't make up lies. Where you will have gone low, we'll be going high.
As someone who considers themselves left, you've already failed at that completely. You failed at that before the election even happened. I wish you fuckers would wake the hell up, because you're killing the left and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>79168672
Does any person with a job and life watch The View. It's literally only welfare blacks and bored housewives. aka losers
>>
>>79170877
mah nigga

they'll do a recount after Trump is impeached and realize Jeb had the most write-in votes and he'll finally be our President

slow and steady wins the race
>>
sounds like you were triggered had OP
>>
>>79168672
based behar
>>
where does this thing about milo liking black guys come from

is there screencaps or vids of him saying that
>>
>>79169153
lmao sjw cucks like you were doing slut walks and blm chimpouts throughout obamas terms and you made yourselves look like fucking mongs. thats why YOU LOST
>>
File: comonnow.jpg (50KB, 626x342px) Image search: [Google]
comonnow.jpg
50KB, 626x342px
>Caring about what Joy Behar says about Milo Yianopopulous

Is the right completely retarded?
>>
>>79171139
>triggered had
>had
XDXDXDXD

retard alert lmaoooooo.
>>
>>79171191
I don't know, only a couple thousand clips.
>>
>>79169153
If it's a turn-based thing, why did you asshats protest when Obama was president?
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (83KB, 590x638px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
83KB, 590x638px
>>79171405
>You can only protest when other people say it's okay
>>
Joy > > > Milo

Meme teens fuck off
>>
>>79171452
Exactly. Get out of my TV set, you disloyal kikes.
>>
>>79171473
they both are degenerate, take the bogpill fucking newfag
>>
>>79171473
Thanks millennial

Heres hoping gen z can save us
>>
>>79172070
For real can I get a quick rundown on the bogpill? No memes
>>
>>79168672
she's such a retard

my mom watches this every day and rages at all of them. I ask why she watches and she says she enjoys getting mad at them lol
>>
>>79170929
slandering someone isn't the same as getting offended
>>
>>79172680
reddit meme
>>
>>79172740
She's the smart one. At least she used to be. Is this shit still on?
>>
>>79168672
Milo is a literal and figurative faggot so Joy Behar is one stand up gal.
>>
Milo represents everything wrong about the alt-right. How can we accept a faggot kike into our ranks?

14/88, Sieg Heil, Gas the Jews race war now and all that.
>>
>>79171026
This is painfully true
>>
>>79168672
One day I hope you too can experience that same joy, Joy.
>>
Why do white people hate milo so much?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.