[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his fucking problem? https://www.youtube.com/wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Andrew-Garfield-height-weight-2.jpg (57KB, 426x594px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew-Garfield-height-weight-2.jpg
57KB, 426x594px
What's his fucking problem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVEmRHHwrk
>>
>>79163291
Fucking paps. I get that you want your shot and your picture but seriously, standing in front of the car with blinding lights like an asshole?
>>
goddamn celebrities are scum
>>
>>79163364
fuck off, celebrities deserve what they get

dont't play the game if you can't do the time
>>
>>79163365
paparazzi are actually scum though
>>
>>79163291
and thats why you dont let women drive
>>
>relax someone's gonna get hurt man

>proceeds to do the exact same thing and block the car for the third time at least
>>
>>79163291
if I was a celeb, id just hit them with the car.
And when they sued, and they would, id just show up with the footage of them willfully standing in the way of my moving vehicle and a baseball bat and inform them im willing to act out the scene again with the bat co-staring as 'the car'
>>
>thank you spiderman!
>take the subway!
>why's he so upset?

Fucking kek these paps really get off on being assholes
>>
File: 66hkhoosossdccccccc.jpg (37KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
66hkhoosossdccccccc.jpg
37KB, 512x512px
You fuck Emma Stone you deserve to get harassed, faget
>>
>>79163291
Based Andrew

treat that scum like the subhumans that they are
>>
>>79163291
Hey, take it easy OP. Relax, we're on a board of friends here. He only wants to cum on to his extremely bland looking redheaded co-star's face in the bar!!! You're lucky bro... watch out!
>>
>>79163291
whoa watch out guys we got a badass over here
>>
>>79163291
>an angry Andrew Garfield stomping towards you
woah! There's something that would worry you!
>>
>>79163499
everyone is s'cum
>>
>>79163649
>s'cum
Is that like s'mores?
>>
>andrew calmly walks out of his car to make sure the papparazzo get out of the way
>WOAH WOAH ANDREW, RELAX MAN
>>
File: frog.jpg (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
20KB, 420x420px
>>79163291
>tfw you realize paparazzi are actually real-life, meme-spouting pepes.
>>
This is the least threatening thing I've ever seen. No wonder the paparazzi kept blocking the car, Garfield's beta presence just begs to be bullied
>>
>>79163291

0.03%
%
>>
>>79163365
>>79163492

How does entering an agreement with a studio to make a movie entitle completely unrelated entities to stalk you?

Or is this a "I'm jealous of celebrities and I totally wouldn't act like them if I were one" thing?
>>
>>79163881
Because celebrities aren't hired for their amazing acting talents. They're hired because they're famous, it's their value, which promotes the movie. Fame comes with stalkers and paparazzi, either deal with it or fuck off
>>
>>79163937
>either deal with it or fuck off

They are dealing with it, by telling those vultures to fuck off.
>>
>>79163291
>some faggy "take the subway!"
They'd be blocking the entrance to the train so they can't get in
>>
>>79163881
Not him but it's all part of their game. Their publicist often sic these cunts on to their clients to drum up some presence.
>>
wtf i hate spiderman now
>>
Paparazzi are truly scum.
If I was a big famous actor I'd get together with my big famous actor friends and fund an anti paparazzi group to harass paparazzi.
Just turn the tables.
Constant pictures of their families in public.
Constant assaults with flash photography any time they leave a building.
yell shit at them constantly.
Publish photoshops and cum tributes of their wives.
Bitch and moan anytime they do literally anything in your vicinity.
Provoke them as much as possible with the hope of getting them arrested. And then continue until they stop their ways.
>>
>>79164472
>Constant pictures of their families in public.
>Publish photoshops and cum tributes of their wives.

do these people even have wives and families though?
>>
>Why's he so upset?
>CLICK CLICK CLICK FLASH FLASH CLICK FLASH CLICK FLASH CLICK CLICK FLASH FLASH CLICK FLASH FLASH FLASH CLICK CLICK FLASH CLICK FLASH FLASH CLICK FLASH FLASH FLASH CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK FLASH FLASH CLICK FLASH FLASH FLASH CLICK CLICK FLASH
>steps in front of car again
>>
File: goXRX.jpg (32KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
goXRX.jpg
32KB, 400x294px
>>79163291
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>79163291
I'd be upset too if I was being cucked by a goose
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.