[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was actually pretty good, why did people hate it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

This was actually pretty good, why did people hate it?
Are audiences racist?
>>
>>79160211
too much PC too less gags
>>
>why did people hate it?

Nigga I loved it, everyone I know who's seen it did too. It was just nice to see a 2D-animated Disney movie again after so long, I fucking ahte we'll never got one again now.
>>
File: IMG_5184.gif (487KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5184.gif
487KB, 400x220px
>>79160211

Who hated it?
>>
File: 1368342390942.png (176KB, 279x452px) Image search: [Google]
1368342390942.png
176KB, 279x452px
>>79160211
Is it wrong that I absolutely LOVED the black princess but the other black characters made me uncomfortable?

I would honestly rather have seen a movie about her in an all-white society and eventually getting with a white prince.
>>
>>79160292
So every other princess movie then
>>
>>79160292
friendly reminder that they had to recolour prince into black after sjw rant
>>
File: IMG_5185.gif (403KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5185.gif
403KB, 490x275px
>>79160354

>black
>>
File: 1422952300097.jpg (28KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
1422952300097.jpg
28KB, 300x380px
>tfw Moana is ten times better than this and Frozen
>No one goes to see it
>>
It kinda falls apart at the exact moment they turn into frogs. Not to say it isn't an overall decent Disney movie, but this and Winnie the Pooh were deliberately marketed poorly by Disney because they wanted to close their traditional animation division. It's much cheaper and faster to pump out a lifeless CGI movie every year.
>>
Moana =~ Princess and The Frog > Wreck It Ralph >> Zootopia > Big Hero 6 >= Tangled > POWER GAP > Frozen
>>
>>79160385
>Naveen
>Indian for "new"
>prince of Maldonia
>maldonia is a mash-up of Maldives and Macedonia
>black
>>
>>79160211
Aside from the fact that all the side characters were stereotypes, I felt is was one of the better princess movies and liked it's return to hand-drawn animation. The fact that Naveen has an actual redemption arc and the fact that Facilier's motives weren't just "hurr durr I'm evil" were nice additions. Also, based jazz music.
>>
>>79160211
I thought it was good for sure, but something about it kept it from being great to me. It just wasn't as good as the Disney Renaissance movies, something I wouldn't say about Frozen or Zootopia.

The villain was top tier though, fucking loved every moment that guy was on screen.
>>
>>79160211
Cant think of a single person who hated it.
it did everything a good disney film should.
>Made me wanna fuck the princess
>Made me wanna fuck the friend/relative
>Made me enjoy the fuck out of the villain
>Wasnt bad to look at
>I remember the story
>The VA was top tier
>>
>>79161665
>Facilier's motives weren't just "hurr durr I'm evil"

I actually forgot his motive

Was it to exploit the fat guy for money after he marries the rich girl?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.