[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The blonde is mine, the brunette is hers... What did he mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3101.jpg (236KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3101.jpg
236KB, 1200x1200px
The blonde is mine, the brunette is hers...

What did he mean by this?

Also your favourite movie of his?
>>
>>79158868

He's implying that someone's getting cucked here but I'm not sure who
>>
>>79158868
Tall guy: Is she with you?

Kevin Smith: I thought she was with you?
>>
>>79158868
his daughter looks fine now that she's 17
but she won't age very well
screencap this
>>
>>79158868

I fucking hate how Smith makes this stupid expression in every single photo these days. He's either widening his eyes and lifting his eyebrows as highly as possible or crying over capeshit.
>>
>>79159322
Much better looking than Smith's wife at any age.
>>
File: 1371517324008.jpg (165KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1371517324008.jpg
165KB, 448x448px
>>79158868
>naming your daughter after a cartoon character you wanted to fuck ever since you were a child.
>>
Clerks > Dogma > Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back > Clerks 2 > Chasing Amy > Mall Rats

Chasing Amy scores higher than Mall Rats only because of the scene where Joey Lauren Adams tells the story about how she was double-teamed.
>>
He is implying incest.
>>
>>79159344
he's just not confident about his look
he thinks he's too dorky to have just normal face on photos
>>79159365
probably Muse's superior slavic genes
>>
>>79158868
ENOUGH
WITH THAT
EXPRESSION
KEVIN
>>
>>79159388
>he's just not confident about his look
>he thinks he's too dorky to have just normal face on photos

That would be acceptable if he hadn't been casting himself in his movies for over twenty years.

I think all the weed made him more self conscious.
>>
I only appreciate his classics. Mallrats is my favorite.
>>
>>79159422
Red State is fantastic
>>
>>79158868
why does he always have that stupid fucking expression on his face

as if hes surprised that nobody as taken his career/wife/life away from him yet
as if hes shocked to still be breathing

god im so sick of that look
>>
>>79158868
Who's the hot guy to the left?
>>
>>79159711
>shitcolor eyes
>hot
>>
>>79158868
fucking white people all look the same smdh
>>
all his shit movies are fucking terrible unless you are a 16 year old stoner.
>>
>>79158868
I've never seen a father in law trying this fucking hard to impress his son in law, and not the other way around. Kevin Smith is truly the biggest beta in existence.
>>
can anyone share the pic in which he tagged his daughter in a post in which he's describing sucking on her mother's asshole?
>>
>>79159344
>>79159571
It's the beta/nu male expression of "I am nice and non threatening, please accept me". It displays weakness.
Think of a hard looking guy like Clint Eastwood for example. He wouldn't be caught dead making that expression, because he's not a pussy looking for approval.
>>
>>79158868

Why does smiths daughter look perma-smug? She looks like a radfem
>>
>>79159391
It's clear he thinks it makes him look younger
>>
>>79159371
>the character existed before Batman TAS
>>
>>79160992
>not
>>
>>79159322
that's not his daughter, it's Mewes.
>>
Chad always wins...

REEEE!
>>
>>79158868
God can you imagine the fucking nightmare when your beloved qt is the daughter of Kevin "look how long my shorts are" Smith? Jesus fucking Christ. Imagine having to go there for dinner and he asks you "So what's your favourite comic" and you struggle to access the useless memories of childhood to come up with a name to appease this wealthy manchild staring you down in a XXXXXXL hockey jersey.
>>
Harley is qt
My favorite movies of his are basically all the viewaskew movies. Red State was pretty good too.
>>
>>79159377
Chasing Amy was the stupidest shit I ever seen.

t. guy who's in love with lesbian
>>
>>79160763
It kinda does though
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.