[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this hack take all the credit for McDonald's? He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: The-Founder-2016-movie-poster.jpg (222KB, 800x1185px) Image search: [Google]
The-Founder-2016-movie-poster.jpg
222KB, 800x1185px
Why did this hack take all the credit for McDonald's? He literally did nothing, just set up businesses with a name, idea and business scheme from smarter men than himself.
>>
>>79157657

Just like Steve Jobs
>>
>>79157657
Who cares about anything that happened in this movie? It was one boring clinical scene to the next with some of the least interesting characters put to film. Who gives a fuck about his wife and how she feels neglected? Or how they revolutionized assembly line production of quick-service restaurants? Even the music was sleepwalking.
>>
>>79157657
>>79157668
and Stan Lee
>>
>>79157687
t. CEO of McDonald's discontent with the quality control of propaganda in this film
>>
>>79157687
>Who gives a fuck about his wife and how she feels neglected

The point of the wife character was to show how he was preferring business over his relationship. He went from a loving husband to hiring a jew lawyer to make sure she doesn't get a penny in stock.
>>
>>79157657

I'm already familar with the history of this, will I still enjoy the film?
>>
>>79157668
>>79157702
and Zuckerberg

You succeed in life by fucking people over. No other alternative.
>>
>>79157657
>Dr.Pavel, I'm Mcdonald.

>If I pull that off will you die?
>It would be extremely tasty
>You're a Big Mac
>For You

Dick and balls
>>
>>79157821
If you took the time to read about the subject, yea probably
>>
>>79157702

Stan Lee at least wrote a bunch of stories while on top of Jack Kirby's wife.
>>
>>79157657
Building a business about brand awareness marketing it to the consumers that its the best thing ever since slice bread. The part where Ray was listening to a self help record explains why smart or genius people fail in life. They don't become like Ray.
>>
>>79157657
Well the McDonald brothers lacked vision. We would never see those golden arches if it wasn't for him. I couldn't live without them spicy chicken sandwiches.
>>
>>79157800
and it doesn't really explore WHY he made that shift.
>>
>>79158286
>I couldn't live without them spicy chicken sandwiches.
Objectively garbage... But I've got a soft spot for them too.
>>
P E R S E V E R E N C E
>>
movie puts capitalism in a good light. those idiots didn't have the will to make a global business like that. its kinda cool but evil.
>>
>>79158962
Ray Croc is clearly the villain by the end
>>
>set in 1955
>men and women existing in harmony
>black and white people existing in harmony
>christians and jews existing in harmony

anyone else notice this movie went out of its way to show everyone treating each other fairly regardless of their skin color, religion, or gender? You know, like what definitely happened in the 1950s....
>>
>>79159303
Dude, it's a movie about fucking mcdonalds, why would you expect a realistic view of the 50s in there?
>>
>>79159303
I don't remember a single black person
>>
>>79159303
>anyone else notice this movie went out of its way to show everyone treating each other fairly regardless of their skin color, religion, or gender?
And the funny thing is this sorta stuff is considered extremely right-wing these days.
>>
>>79158911
>I've got a soft spot for them chicken sammiches

yea its called your fat fatty fatness, you Tubbo McChubbo
>>
File: Bill.jpg (11KB, 450x355px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.jpg
11KB, 450x355px
>Americans have actually made a movie about burgers

I'm done guys. I just can't
>>
>>79157849
KeK
>>
>>79159420
We're ashamed
>>
>>79159420
>supersize me
>>
Kroc did nothing wrong

Without him, McDonalds would be replaced by another chain and long forgotten family restaurant

Both the McDonalds didn't have the drive or vision to push it beyond that, they even tried and failed before. Kroc busted his ass and got nothing out it and then took it.
>>
>>79159553
Well cutting them out of the profits entirely was completely wrong
>>
>>79159566
Kroc himself says he felt justified in cutting them out because they refused to give him their 1st location.
>>
>>79158864
None of the books published about Kroc's life really expand on it either. Most of them simply state that the drive to attain wealth drove him to neglect his wife and daughter.
>>
>>79159367
there were a few
>>79159303
i think its trying to illustrate that mcdonalds was always an all inclusive establishment
besides the movie doesnt take place in the south where the jim crow laws where enforced
think a little more before you start spouting your rhetoric because you just sound like an idiot
>>
>>79159729
yeah, it mostly takes place in the post-racial utopia of the 1950s midwest.

"No Blacks No Jews" was official policy in good neighborhoods in the midwest until the 1970s
>>
>>79157847
Really goes to show how stagnated society would be without people fucking each other over.

How different would fast food, social media, technology, etc be had these people made 'ethical' decisions.
>>
>>79159926
Yeah where would we be with FatDonalds or Normiebook?
>>
>>79159896
its not like they had a separate window for blacks
and they openly worked with jews, they bought into the franchise

stop projecting
>>
File: 1484751584204.png (959KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
1484751584204.png
959KB, 600x787px
>>79157657
>Dat horn / satan symbolism
>>
>>79159550
That was different because it was a commentary on how fat you all are. This is an unironic celebration of a multinational, exploitative burger franchise. We truly have reached peak America
>>
>>79157657
Just curious, has anyone ever attempted a shop of CIA from the back? Like watching Pavel pull up in the jeep?
>>
>>79158286

>he doesnt see the irony of his post

Yeah, 60% of obese Americans definitely should thank Rey Croc.
>>
>>79160738
>People should never think for themselves or have their own willpower. Instead companies should have to offer only healthy choices so brainless slobs can't get fat

Tumblr is down the hall and to the left kiddo.
>>
>>79160693
SHHH! You speak of legend, no man dare attempt such a thing!
>>
>>79157657
>You think the man got paid?

>Who?

>Man who invented these.

>Shit, he richer than a muthafucka.

>Why? You think he get a percentage?

>Why not?

>Nigga, please. The man who invented them things? Just some sad-ass down at the basement at McDonald's, thinkin' up some shit to make some money for the real players.

>Naw, man, that ain't right.

>Fuck "right." It ain't about right, it's about money. Now you think Ronald McDonald gonna go down in that basement and say, "Hey, Mista Nugget, you the bomb. We sellin' chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. So I'm gonna write my clowny-ass name on this fat-ass check for you"?
>Shit.

>Man, the nigga who invented them things still workin' in the basement for regular wage, thinkin' up some shit to make the fries taste better or some shit like that. Believe.

>Still had the idea, though.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.