[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not a single good movie in a month Do they expect me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-02-06-08-28-27.jpg (205KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-06-08-28-27.jpg
205KB, 720x1280px
>not a single good movie in a month

Do they expect me to make my own popcorn like a caveman?
>>
Yeah this is a brutal stretch. Might go see Split just because there's absolutely nothing else out.
>>
Split was great though
>>
>I am not your negro
>97%

hhahahahahahahahahhahahAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>79155844
>>79155828
>Three girls are kidnapped by a man with a diagnosed 23 distinct personalities

No thanks shamalamadingdong
>>
>>79155930
Sup Rëddit. Maybe you should go back to r/movies.
>>
>caring about modern releases
>caring about RT
>being a phone poster

time to kys
>>
Man, it's great to see all the 95%+ films that have been released in the past few years, obviously this means these movies are all perfect
>>
>>79155805
>rotten tomatoes
I guess Ghostbusters 2016 were really good for you ;Δ]
>>
>>79155805
Well I see something with 97 percent
>>
I would hope I Am Not Your Negro address racial issues in an intelligent way. I hope it's not more BLM propaganda that blames all black problems on whites.

But knowing Rotten Tomatoes, it's probably the latter.
>>
>>79155930
Your loss. Best movie in six months.
>>
>>79156144
It's called "I Am Not Your Negro"

The very title is race bait.
>>
Dumb tomatoposter
>>
>>79156179
Watch more film
>>
>>79156208
Everyone knows Rings and a Dog's purpose are the greatest films of the decade, but those dirty dang jews want us to think it stinks
>>
File: 1436628435389.jpg (9KB, 299x287px) Image search: [Google]
1436628435389.jpg
9KB, 299x287px
>>79155805
>I Am Not Your Negro 97%
>>
>>79156012
>>79155967
You gentlemen seem to be new round these parts, /tv/ posts RT often.
>>
>>79156332
dude drumpf is prsident, donald "fascist" drumph
>>
>>79155805
It's the January/February dry spell, kid.
>>
>>79156197

I'm hoping that's a reference to how certain blacks like to refer to each other as negro or nigger and how other blacks hate when their peers do that.

I acknowledge that I'm probably giving the filmmaker too much credit.
>>
>I Am Not Your Negro
>97%
lol every time.
>>
The Comedian looks like it could be one of the worst movies ever created, it has all the elements
>>
>>79156332
What critic in their right mind would risk a dogpile to post a negative review for something like that? Armand White is the only one who can get away with it because he actually IS a gay black man.
>>
>>79155805
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNUYdgIyaPM

looks pretty good to me
>>
>>79156144
>address racial issues in an intelligent way

one cannot responsibly do this without bringing up historical pushes for white supremacy
>>
>>79156212
Thry're good films because rptten tomatoes told you so?
>>
>>79156400
jesus christ, literal propaganda.
>>
>>79156417
That's not what that word means you useful idiot sheep piece of garbage

>>>/pol/
>>
>>79156470
You are a moron, also if I were from /pol/ I'd be supporting things that increase racial tension between blacks and whites.
>>
>>79156470
Literal or propaganda? Because they're actually both correct in this context. The film is clearly misrepresenting baldwin's ideas to support a BLM narrative.
>>
>>79156493
> The film is clearly misrepresenting baldwin's ideas to support a BLM narrative.

This sentence is propaganda, not the movie. The movie you haven't even seen. Cringeworthy alt right shill.
>>
>>79156470
>Very frequently propaganda is described as a manipulation for the purpose of changing idea or opinions of making individuals 'believe' some idea or fact, and finally of making them adhere to some doctrine—all matters of the mind. It tries to convince, to bring about a decision, to create a firm adherence to some truth. This is a completely wrong line of thinking: to view propaganda as still being what it was in 1850 is to cling to an obsolete concept of man and of the means to influence him; it is to condemn oneself to understand nothing about propaganda. The aim of modern propaganda is no longer to modify ideas, but to provoke action. It is no longer to change adherence to a doctrine, but to make the individual cling irrationally to a process of action. It is no longer to transform an opinion but to arouse an active and mythical belief
>>
>>79156400
>I am not your Gentile

>The jews have oppressed whites for centuries
>*photos of soviet terror*
>Hitler speech "I dindu nuffin I just wanted to help my people, peace and love"
>And it still continues today
>"Two dollars for a bagel? You filthy holocaust denying goy, you'll die in jail!"
>photos of dead palestinian children

Yeah that wouldnt fly huh
>>
>>79156543
>implying a true kike would ever accept a bagel from a goy

t. hebrew prince
>>
>>79155805
jan and feb are known to be the months you stuff the worst movies in, you underage

nobody goes to the movies during the beginning of the year

summer time and the holiday season is when the good shit happens

how do you not know this? oh yea youre 12
>>
>>79156543
Probably has something to do with you being a deranged pathological liar whose beliefs fly in the face of all of factual history trying to push a violent agenda against Jews. You're a psychopathic lunatic.
>>
>>79156510
That's the impression the trailer gives. It's possible that it's actually a period focused documentary that's talking about a unique moment in time without trying to relate it to the present, but as someone who has seen more than one documentary in my lifetime I find that unlikely.

Also it sounds like you have some personal issues you need to work through, so I hope that goes well.
>>
>>79156543
nazis are the biggest dindus in history

WE WAS JUS TRYIN TA SAVE EUROP FROM COMMUNISM WE SWEAR
>>
>>79155805
>not a single good movie
>January/February

are you new to cinema anon?
>>
>>79156400
looks pretty comfy
>>
>>79156612
All of you kike rat scum should violently be tortured to death
>>
anything good released this year? i love adding shit to my backlog
>>
>Darn! There are no good films out as I base my knowledge of film quality on rotten tomatoes. I guess I'll just wait for the latest disney film then! they usually get great scores!
>>
>>79156405
six months is 0/10 bait sempai, nobody believes you could enjoy it more than Doctor Strange, Rogue One, Fabulous Beasts, any late release Oscar nominated film, I mean bitch please.

You baited me though heh.
>>
>>79156583
Its only summer in the Northen hemisphere.
Feels bad.
>>
good movies don't come out right around now
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.