[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that even Dingdong can create a better capeshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

How is it that even Dingdong can create a better capeshit universe than DC?
>>
he didn't gave his heroes ridiculous rubbersuits
>>
>>79155381

Dingdong tries to make genuinely good movies, because he loves movies and is kind of a madman. It doesn't always work out.

DC tries to make a product that will gross at least a billion and sets up a million sequels. Without doing anything new with established characters because that would scare the fans. It never works out.
>>
>"sometimes the villian is the polar opposite of the hero"
>being split is opposite of being unbreakable

holy fuck that pottery
>>
Better than Marvel too
>>
>>79155381

BECAUSE HE HAS ALL THE CONTROL

WHAT DONT YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND

marvel and dcshits is directed by one person and then written by a clan talentless monkeys
>>
File: 1479848197672.jpg (283KB, 1920x803px) Image search: [Google]
1479848197672.jpg
283KB, 1920x803px
To be fair that's better than the MCU too
>>
>>79155636

third movie will be titled united.
>>
>>79155381
Because people are idiots. Obviously this was a shit movie that did shit with test audiences, so they "fixed" it by slapping on an ending that panders to what's hot now and tries to relive Shyamalan's glory days. Yet everyone ate it up. It's pathetic from both sides.
>>
>>79155381

those fucking posters holy shit they fit so perfect
>>
>>79155767
The ending was awkward as fuck, but it doesn't detract from the overall experience. Macavoy was the best big screen villain since Ledger.
>>
>>79155767

If you let 30 seconds at most ruin the rest of the film for you, you're an idiot. Macavoy was brilliant.

Besides, the real twist was with the girl and her 'bad' ending, That was good on its own.
>>
>>79155767
Except that's wrong you fucking retard, the character was written to be put into unbreakable 17 years ago. The movie was always a super villain origin story, you just didn't know that until the end. Shamalm was planning this since the visit, which is also set in the unbreakable universe
>>
>>79155669
>>79155710
let's not go crazy here
>>
>>79155767

I thought it felt forced as well, but the rest of the movie was really solid. Kind of a shame, as it doesn't seem the series will go anywhere.
>>
>>79155985
Fuck off fanboy. Unbreakable has always been regarded as the best capeshit ever made
>>
File: wa.png (10KB, 408x202px) Image search: [Google]
wa.png
10KB, 408x202px
>Production Budget: $75 million

What? Did 80% go on SLJ's and BW's salaries?
>>
So the movie is good ?
Is it better than unbreakable ?
>>
>>79156764
Wouldn't surprise me. Remember how Willis demanded a million a day for The Expandables?
>>
>>79155636
holy shit I just got that
>>
>>79156825
> better than unbreakable

They aren't comparable movies, one was a super hero origin story, the other was a super villain origin story. Split is a great fucking movie though.
>>
File: wat.png (21KB, 475x413px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
21KB, 475x413px
>>79156764
Really makes you think.
>>
>>79156954
If unbreakable was dropped at the peak of capeshit, avengers to iron man 3 era, it would've been a 700 million dollar movie
>>
>>79155934
Bad ending? Was there more than one ending?
>>
>>79157049
> bad

No, underage b&s didn't understand why bruce willis showed up at the end
>>
>>79155636
Wait I thought Unbreakables enemy was Mr.Glass?

Is he going to have to fight The Horde now or something?
>>
>>79155579
This, simple
>>
>>79155985
reddit
>>
What I like is the duality of Mr glass and that psychiatrist woman.
He believed 100 percent in his convictions, executed his plan faultlessly, and forced a reluctant hero to the surface.
She didnt believe in her theory fully and inadvertantly created a very willing monster from her mistakes.
>>
>>79155969
>the visit, which is also set in the unbreakable universe

Wait, what?

Also The Visit was horrible. I walked out of the theater.
>>
>>79157310
No. He was the mad scientist that created him because only he and a handful of others could see this evolution of people coming about.

Ironically he was right the whole time.
>>
>>79155579
>>79155579
>
>DC tries to make a product that will gross at least a billion and sets up a million sequels.
>Without doing anything new with established characters because that would scare the fans. It never works out.

:^)
>>
>>79155636
Motherfucker. Bravo silmarillion
>>
>>79155636
>>being split is opposite of being unbreakable
i thought breakable was the opposite of unbreakable
>>
>>79155381
Have only seen Sixth Sense.

What are some Shamalamdingdong official kino?
>>
>>79157713
Rewatch it immediately. Listen to how the "grandpa" describes the white figure he kept seeing that was watching him at the factory. Notice the location the children live at during the end credits.
The name of the insane asylum on the jacket in the basement.
>>
>>79158028
The Last Airbender
>>
>>79155381
Wait a minute those movie posters.

BRAVO SHAMALAMA
>>
>>79158367
I even pretended (like the autist I am) to "break" the poster fake punching it with a fist before I saw it in cinema and I still didn't make the connection.

Shyamafamalam you absolute madman
>>
>>79158602
What?
>>
You fuckwits are obsessed with DC
>>
>>79159747
Nah, those are /co/mblr tourists
>>
File: 1486307966820.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486307966820.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>79158602
What did you do
>>
>>79155381
Well, I guess it's my own damn fault this finally got spoiled for me. It's been out for long enough.
>>
>>79159832
I knew about it for months before it came out and I still got chills when the unbreakable theme started playing
>>
Can you retards string together a complete sentence without trying to get in some faggy "jab" at a stupid fucking superhero movie?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.