[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that Dune is popular again, can we talk about this wonderful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: Jodorowsky's Dune.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jodorowsky's Dune.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
>ywn experience a film that big
>ywn be one of Jodorowsky's warriors
>he'll never motivate you with his kind & wise words

Also which one was the worse, Refn or the fat latino guy?
>>
>I was raping Frank Herbert, raping him, with love.
>>
>>79139369
>that bit where he pulls out a fat wad of monopoly money while talking about how meaningless money is to him

What did he meme by this?
>>
>>79139986
>tfw he actually raped that chick in El Topo
>>
>>79140087
He's Jewish
>>
>>79139369

It was good up until the end when he started describing how he would completely change the ending to some weird shit he made up. That and him casting his son as the lead.

Glad it never happened.
>>
Member when the director came to /tv/ to ask people to stop pirating his movie? I member
>>
>>79140159
Wait, what?Give us the archive link.
>>
>>79140414
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/42014558/#42015833
>>
>>79140562
Holy shit.Doesn't he know he shouldn't do that?You don't show your face on 4chan.
>>
>>79140743
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>79139369
Everything dune was boring as shit except the documentary
>>
Jodorowsky is like a living caricature of a pretentious foreign hipster fag who can't stop screaming about evil capitalism and muh pure arts. What a repulsive bitch
>>
>>79141226
you deserve a slow and painful death
>>
>>79141226
>>79141316
I watched David Lynch's Dune and read the first four novels because of this documentary. None of them measured up.
>>
>>79139369
i kinda wish it happened, but jodorowsky's dune is probably a better movie than what jodorowsky's dune would've been.
>>
>>79139369
Jodo is a talentless hack, but at least it gave us a fun documentary.
>>
>>79139369
I hope Dune flops.

I just read the first book and I feel part of a cult group.

I don't want Hollywood shitting this up.
>>
>>79141509
>>79141433
>>79141226
>>79140158

Interesting though that so many iconic hollywood scenes are ripped off from Moebius' storyboarding.

Moebius actually had/has tons of talent.
>>
>>79141718
not doubting moebius's talent.

the reason i kinda wish it happened is because jodorowsky surrounded himself with unparalleled talent for the conceptualization of his movie. i don't think any movie before or since has had the density of talent his dune did.
>>
>>79141784
This.Fucking Pink Floyd, Mick Jagger, Welles, Dali, Giger, Moebius.

Half of these people are crazy and director of the movie is a mad motherfucker too.I would kill to see that movie.
>>
>>79141540
You're not cool until you read God Emperor, get out
>>
>people still hope for another space mohammed
get real /tv/. jews will never allow it
>>
>>79142162
There's a big budget Dune movie coming out next year.
>>
>>79142162
it's literally announced with a popular director in charge though?
>>
>>79141924
It sounds too wacky to be good. Those rockstars and painters just stick out too much for it to keep the spirit of the books.
>>
>>79142399
it would be a bad dune movie, but a glorious artful wreck, too great to ignore.
>>
All this film did was point out what an awful director and person Jodorowsky is and how awful his movie would have been.

Fuck that man.
>>
>>79142684
>awful
it did the opposite you fuck, jodorowsky is top grandpa material.
>>
>>79142399
How fucking dumb are you?

>spirit of the books
>>
>>79139369

Thank god it never happened, sadly David Lynch happened, but i feel David Lynch is the lesser of two evils here. It was boring, forced and way too short, but at least it resembled the books, this bright colored faggotry is heresy.
>>
>>79141540
>I just read the one of the best selling science fiction books of all time and I feel part of a cult group.
>>
back to /v/, faggot
>>
>>79139369
I liked the movie but Jodorowsky's a bit of an idiot.
>Why my movie no get made?
>*pulls out wad of american cash*
>because of this? stupid stinking money, it is shit, is is corruption
>goes back to being a millionaire.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.