[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to cinema to see toy story 14: andys prostate cancer >ticket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 52e.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
52e.png
323KB, 584x717px
>go to cinema to see toy story 14: andys prostate cancer
>ticket jockey tells me my kino license has expired
>need to pay them $56 and write a ten page essay about why Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: Road Chip was the best film of the trilogy
>turn in the essay and barely pass, now I have to take my film watching test
>have to watch the entire star wars prequel trilogy and then reenact it in front of a panel of judges
>just barely survive the reenactment, almost beef the amadala parts
>get my kino license and take it to the ticket booth triumphantly
>"one ticket for toy story 14 please!"
>"you have to go through the penis inspection first, sir"
>i have been jelqing my penis so i pass this inspection easily
>"may I see your kino license?"
>I hand him my license
>"sir, this isn't a kino license, this is a flick license, I'm afraid all you're permitted to see is Bye Bye Man. We're going to have to detain you for attempting to see kino with insufficient clearance"
>cinema security sneaks up and tazes me in the neck
>get dragged off to the holding cell for three years
>>
>forgetting about the no singles policy
>>
>>79135082
of course some faggot would make a realistic drawing of frog punching you pepe
>>
This is why the British system is better.

You only need to go to a couple of classes and then take a test. Very simply really.
>>
>>79135082
Have you considered maybe buying stock in an independent cinema? That way you get to use the place without the jockeys riding you.
>>
>>79135082
thats what you get for trying to watch kino while not having a kino license, faggot
goddamn i hate you stupid reddit cucks
>>
If a new toy story movie came out, it couldn't be the original toys.

It'd have to be a modernized variant of the first.
>>
File: 1473904892658.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1473904892658.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
>>79135082
You posted that yesterday and at least one other time today. That thread was 2 days ago. Stop, this is too sad.
>>
>>79136400
Toy Story 4 is literally being made this very moment.
>>
>>79135082
You should have just signed up to join the theater fighter's guild. They have lifetime kino passes
>>
best mene
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.