[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would have been so much more interesting if the problem turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 17

File: passengers-poster-4.jpg (184KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
passengers-poster-4.jpg
184KB, 1080x1440px
Would have been so much more interesting if the problem turned out to be deliberate and the company was running a vault-tech inspired social and psychological experiment
>>
>>79130657
It would have been much more interesting if they had to fight a fucking alien.
>>
>>79130657
it would have been much more interesting if he didnt like her after he woke her up
>>
>>79130657
Pratt should have impregnated her while she was frozen then woke her up when she was almost due
>>
they chose the easy ending which revealed it as a nothing but a big budget rom com

how it should have ended:
>pratt dies
>she spends a year mourning
>boom epiphany
>learns how lonely he must have felt and why he woke her up
>forgiveness
>can finally move on
>puts herself back to sleep in the autodoc
>lives life on homestead 2
>final scene is narration by her as an old lady saying something about no regrets
>>
>>79130657
was thinking the exact same thing...I was hoping for these two scenarios but I never got them

1. they opened the door for something pretty sinister with having pratt kinda be the antihero for the first half of the film. Wouldve been nice to have him go full villain instead we got the disney redemption ark

2. Like you said, wouldve made sense for the ship failure to be intentional. I would say there shouldnt have even been a crew or a third actor (outside of the funny robot bartender) Just these two opposed characters trying to come to grips with saving the ship. Maybe they find out the ship is a scam deal and the ships only have enough power to go out to a distance then just fall apart.

That's were I thought it shouldve gone

Also, Lawrence Fishbourne is the most incompetent, self serving asshole of a chief I've ever seen...just wake up some more crew members and get that fucking ship fixed you dunce!!!
>>
It would have been more interesting if I hadn't watched it at all and forced sharp objects into my peehole for two hours instead
>>
>>79130822

You just described Titanic.
>>
>>79130657

needed more horror and aliens
>>
>>79130822
Bravo, Cameron.

Passengers 2 can involve mercenaries.
>>
I was surprised they didn't go with having a bunch of their kids and grandkids running about the ship at the end when rest of crew awoke. Was she infertile?
>>
bit unrealistic that the ship was expected to fly for 120 years with no flight crew. shouldn't there have been robots to fix any and all problems that could occur?

also if it was real, the ship would be navigated by generations of peasants while the rich people slept

would have been a nice spiritual sequel to titantic
>>
The way the scene played out with the bartender telling her the truth seemed to imply some kind of conspiracy, like the company wanted her to find out the truth to play into the experiment, but nope..nothing that interesting!
>>
>>79130885>>79130908

that's exactly what it should have been

see >>79130937 (also me)

pure poetry
>>
>>79130905
they clearly wanted it to be rom com, not a action/horror

the worst part about the ending is there is no resolution in regards to the semi rape implication . just because he almost died doesn't change that
>>
>>79130954
The robot did that just because she said "there are no secrets between us" so.it cancelled the command he gave to keep it secret.
>>
>>79130657
>evil corporation does something evil even though it makes no sense

Fuck off, that shit is way too overused
>>
>>79130937
the idea was that the ships programming was capable of flying and auto repairing itself. unfortunately sometimes things go wrong
>>
File: passengers_poster.jpg (209KB, 456x675px) Image search: [Google]
passengers_poster.jpg
209KB, 456x675px
>>79130657
Well yeah especially since on the poster it says
>There is a reason they woke up

When it was nothing but a flukey accident.
>>
>>79131134
>semi rape implication

were we watching the same movie?
>>
File: 6593430.jpg.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
6593430.jpg.png
128KB, 579x523px
>tfw someone wakes you up
i knew that feel the most
>>
File: passengers4.jpg (32KB, 960x450px) Image search: [Google]
passengers4.jpg
32KB, 960x450px
>>79131446
>Pratt dies in space
>After a year or two she's standing in front of the pod of the hottest guy on the ship about to wake him up
>Camera fades to black
>DEATH METAL STARTS PLAYING AS CREDITS ROLL
>>
>>79130657
It would have been so much more interesting without JewLaw
>>
>>79130657
An experiment for what?!
>>
>>79131134
>semi rape implication

Ok, let's say he doesn't wake her up. He either goes crazy or kills himself. Either way, he won't last until Gus wakes up or is of no use to him. Everyone dies. Rape literally saved her life.
>>
>>79131695
He kidnapped her but he didnt rape her.
>>
>>79131719
That's what he said
>>
>>79130937

I guess they couldn't account for a small meteor ripping a hole and wrecking the reactor controls.
>>
>>79130657

That was entirely what I was expecting after the trailers though.

>>79130822

Why wasn't this the ucking ending?
>>
>>79131560
>Can't wait to see which hot chick they cast in Passengers 3(some).
>>
>>79130657

>watched last night
>got it confused with 'arrival', so I thought this was up for best picture
>laughing at how bad it was the whole time
>couldn't believe it was up for best picture
>woke up and now I know, it isn't.

today is a better day
>>
can someone just spoil me this movie? I don't want to watch it
>>
>>79133036

Bloke wakes up and nobody else does. Can't go back to sleep.
Bloke pisses around for a year and gets lonely, so he wakes up the chick.
They piss around for a while. They have sex at one point.
She finds out he woke her up, and gets bitchy about it.
One of the crew members wakes up, opens the cockpit door and dies.
They find out why everything on the ship is going apeshit, it wasn't on purpose they just got pelted by asteroids so all the computers are fucked.
They fix the ship and he finds a way to put her back to sleep. End.
>>
>>79133146
>They fix the ship and he finds a way to put her back to sleep. End.
she decides to don't go back in hibernation in the end
>>
>>79133146
what a waste of time
>>
>>79133196

I wasn't paying attention by that point. My mistake.
>>
>>79130657
Who cares about this movie, no one will talk about it in a week tops
>>
>>79133036

See >>79131885
>>
How does interstellar travel agency works? ship has like a few thousands of passengers, and a writer is a business class. do they really make profit from a few thousands?

I am assuming unlike aurora most of them is actually moving to new planet and she said agency takes 20% of the money they make on new planet. how does even this work, economy of different planets are comparable to each other?

also starlord can hack everything in ship but not a coffee machine?
>>
>>79130657
>starring chris pratt and jennifer lawrence

the trailer was more tan enough, beyond me how someone would want to watch this. title might as well have been, "hello, reddit"
>>
File: 1358472535586.png (307KB, 427x507px) Image search: [Google]
1358472535586.png
307KB, 427x507px
>ready to kill himself after a couple of months without human contact

is this really how normalfags are?
>>
>>79134092

we'd all be the same m8
imagine a year with no chan
>>
Why not just wake everyone up?
>>
Basic story idea was ripped off a Phillip K Dick small story.
>>
>Alone in space
>Surrounded by 5k people in pods
>Can wake up anyone
>Can wake up another engineer to help solve the problem
>Can wake up a computer scientist to hack the computer to gain access to crew quarters
>Wakes up a writer because muh loneliness

Also he was only alone for one fucking year with all the creature comforts one can ask for. Tom hanks was alone for like 5 years in the movie cast away. This movie was ass
>>
So pandorum > passengers?
>>
File: 1474067430783.png (880KB, 921x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474067430783.png
880KB, 921x900px
>>79134166
too sad
>>
>>79134423
pandorum was ass
>>
>>79134205
because that would kill everyone?
>>
File: antje_traue[1].jpg (19KB, 300x520px) Image search: [Google]
antje_traue[1].jpg
19KB, 300x520px
>>79134423

Of course
>>
>>79133146
You forgot a few parts
>They plant trees everywhere transforming the ship into a fucking jungle
>They build a treehouse because autism
>Andy Garcia appears for 0.5 seconds
>>
File: 1426169274718.jpg (27KB, 544x409px) Image search: [Google]
1426169274718.jpg
27KB, 544x409px
>>79130657
http://www.dailywire.com/news/11816/passengers-review-film-critics-are-lying-you-john-nolte
>>
>dude he ruined by life but it's alright because he looks like Chris Pratt lmao

Imagine if Danny Devito was cast instead of Pratt.
>>
What if it ended with Chris Pratt waking up in a lab, and the technicians explaining that he failed the final psychological test and thus isn't qualified to go on space trip. It'll turn out they do this to everyone (Simulate them waking up alone to see how they'd behave) and so he's left on earth or whatever.

She passes so she goes w/o him.
>>
File: 1477951621658.jpg (74KB, 1023x574px) Image search: [Google]
1477951621658.jpg
74KB, 1023x574px
>I was trying to give you some space.
>Space is the LAST thing I need!
>>
>>79131560
This would redeem the entire film.
>>
>>79134092
>anon wakes up
>spends 60 odd years staring at all the qts in their pods but is too scared to wake any up
>50 years later qts wake up with cum stalagmites all over their pods
>the end
>>
>>79130822
Why should she wait a year before putting herself to sleep though?
>>
>>79134714
That would make a far more interesting film
>>
>Alone in space
>Wakes her up
>"Sorry, I'm a lesbian"

That would be much more entertaining
>>
>>79134423
red dwarf > everything
>>
>>79134990
>unzips dick
>"we'll see about that"
>>
She shouldn't have forgiven him
>>
>>79135186

but then you can't have your trite love story crap
>>
>>79130822
>puts herself back to sleep in the autodoc

This was really dumb. Why would the have only one autodoc? All accidents only involve one person? And if these small unites are capable or putting someone back into cryo, why wouldn't they have any contingencies for some waking up early?
>>
File: 908.png (619KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
908.png
619KB, 720x400px
Couldn't they just share the pod?
>>
>>79135305

Basically this.
What if there's a severe failure that requires the crew waking up to deal with it? Oh wait nothing can ever fail on this ship, except for when it does.
>>
>>79131446
I believe the movie was saying they woke up for love.
>>
>>79134990
>*recorde scratch*
>*freeze frame
>>
I'm trying to watch this but jesus christ has her voice always been so gravelly?
>>
>>79135393
>>79135186
>>79134990
Kino
>>
>name 1 (One) good moment in this film other than the The Shining homage
>>
shouldn't they at least make sure crew members woke up every month to check if everything was going alright with the trip or something?

Pretty cocksure for a 130 year old space travel.
>>
Reminded me of the K.Dick story, where one of the pods malfunctions and he wakes up even though he can't get out of the pod they have another 7 years or something to arrive, and his only companion is the ship' AI.
>>
File: jlaw angel.jpg (29KB, 564x552px) Image search: [Google]
jlaw angel.jpg
29KB, 564x552px
>>79135521
Voice sexy as as fuck desu

She was hot in this movie
>>
>>79135767
B-but the ship can't sink!
>>
>Gorgeous white people
>Only 1 black guy and he dies first

but /pol/ told me that hollywood and the Jews were trying to destroy the white race and perpetuate interracial relationships to brainwash the masses
>>
File: 1424225958763.jpg (70KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
1424225958763.jpg
70KB, 1000x992px
>Spends 1 fucking year alone
>"WAAAA, i'm so depressed, i can't take this loneliness anymore, my god!!!"

I've been alone for 27 FUCKING YEARS YOU FUCKING PRICK, YOU HAVE NO IDEAD WHAT PAIN, LONELINESS FEELS LIKE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS DOES TO A PERSON, FUCK YOU
>>
>>79137918

But anon, you have us <3
>>
>>79130657
Has there been a good release of this yet?
Can only find the hardcoded korean one
>>
>>79137918
He didn't have the internet I don't think.
>>
>>79137918
robo drinksman said he was struggling with the decision for months ....
>wakes up
>half asses getting into control room
>gets pissed
>creeps on pod-people till finds qt
>autism spooge, should i / shouldnt i

is this 'our' guy?
>>
>>79137918
>tfw no gf is the same as absolutely zero human contact

Fuck off neckbeard.
>>
so can the autodoc only be set once? why not alternate years so that you would only live 44 years so you could make it to the new planet at like your 60s

how they not fucking alive at the end either? its the future! they should be living well into their 120s!!
>>
>Chris Pratt can't have anything but a protein block and coffee in the morning but he can eat at any fancy restaurant, engage in any high end activity like VR simulation, and has pretty much free reign of most parts of the ship
>Chris Pratt can't access the breakfast cafe for a latte but he can open fucking airlock doors like it's no big deal
>Lawrence Fishburne doesn't immediately wake up other crew members to fix the ship when he realizes that he is dying
>Lawrence Fishbone has authority to transform the robot doctor into a cryopod but never mentions it
>both characters open a door to a part of the ship that has a hole that leads directly to the void of fucking outer space but upon opening the door there is no explosive decompression
>Chris Pratt has a door he could use to jam open the exhaust door outside the ship but instead he stands there and lets the fire consume him
>Chris Pratt can survive nuclear radiation and heat from an atomic reactor in a space suit with no ill effects to his health

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>79138287
hundreds of active clean up droids for a ship that should be empty for 119 years
>>
>>79138287
Forgot:
>Aurora has literally no skills or abilities beyond being a writer but is selected to go to another planet for colonization even though the most that skill set could be used for was information distribution which could be done by pretty much anybody with a tablet and an internet connection
>Aurora's plan to write a book about going to colonization and returning requires her to be the only person in the history of colonization to have that idea, be able to return to Earth before someone else capitalized on the idea, and also for technology not to advance at all for faster space travel over the course of almost 300 years.
>Aurora abandons her life and family and friends to try this, despite all the massive possibilities for failure
>>
>>79130822
well done
>>
>>79130657
It would have been more interesting if there was no engine problem and Chris Pratt didn't wake up that roastie and it just focused on his comfy life with his robo-bartender bro.
>>
>>79138287

>>both characters open a door to a part of the ship that has a hole that leads directly to the void of fucking outer space but upon opening the door there is no explosive decompression
Does explosive decompression have a particular meaning I'm not aware of? Because everything gets sucked out when they open that door.
>>
>>79138427
yah but she had a massive inferiority complex.. i mean 'healthy respect' for her rich, well respected father.
So she chose to piss away his money on a round trip... i mean venture out into an unknown adventure totally by herself (and 5000 others that would do the real work)
thats the kind of panderin... i mean 'positive' go getter attitude females respond to nowadays
>>
>>79138626
anon is implying the hull should have ripped apart .. but its never said what the hull was made of.

the bigger question is when looking for "a big problem" on a spaceship, why not investigate sealed rooms IN YOUR FUCKING SPACE SUITS
>>
>>79138770

Wait, how did something penetrate into that room and not also exit it?
>>
>>79130657
This movie would have been more interesting if they eventually realized there was no crew to start with and they weren't going to another planet. The company couldn't actually figure out how to send ships to another planet so they just send them off into space to break down and die. They can use the whole 120yrs to get there thing to ensure that no one on early would ever follow up on whether or not their family members actually got to the new planet.
>>
>>79130657
Would have been so much more interesting if there was a talking dog.
>>
It would be better if they didn't actually like each other. Watching a relationship unfold that's based on loneliness and desperation due to the situation they're in would be a lot more interesting than a regular love story.
>>
>>79138857
magic meteor, you see it stuck in the wall
>>
>>79138972
buzzz: what is alien mine.

also a far better film
>>
>>79138882
that seems like a retarded colossal waste of resources.
>>
>>79139572
What does it matter if they make a profit?
>>
>>79134816

Absolute kino
>>
>>79139617

this
by the time anyone figures it out, all the people who made the scam are likely dead

this makes sense, but it's still pretty predictable
>>
>>79134642

>Andy Garcia appears for 0.5 seconds

holy kek i forgot that

shit movie
>>
>>79139617
i didnt watch the movie. was it a corporation selling seats? or government sending the best and brightest?
>>
>>79140033

A corporation.
I'm not sure whether or not they run the colony, but they say that the corporation takes a slice out of your wages for the rest of your life over there.
But then at the same time, the chick wants to head back to earth after a year there. So I don't know what the fuck's going on.
>>
>>79136758
don't worry anon, there will be an interracial couple in a future movie, proving definitively that the Satanist Illuminati Globalist Elitist Jews that control Hollywood are pushing their agenda to destroy the white race via brainwashing
>>
>>79140152
right. at first i was gonna talk shit about how that doesnt really make any sense then remembered not all movies are good.
>>
>>79140033
It was a corporation selling seats, but if you had a skill they needed, you could get a reduced ticket and give them 20% of everything you earn for the rest of your life.
>>
>>79134829
Agreed.
>>
>>79134754
kek

I remember the movie had another instance with a pun but I forget how it went
>>
>>79136099
>Voice sexy as as fuck desu

Her everything was sexy as fuck desu. I know hating on JLaw is this board's thing but she legit looked hot as fuck in this film. By far the hottest she's looked in a movie so far.
>>
>>79138287
Also didn't the meteor punch a hole from out side the ship to the engine room, but there was only a sucking void in that one room the rock entered from.
>>
The movie should've been there is no problem, it's just Chris Pratt who woke up too early and after a few years he gets bored and wakes someone up. Then circumstances lead to an argument where he accidentally kills her.

A traumatized and psychotic Pratt then rampages through the ship waking up 1 woman at a time, wooing her, and then growing bored of her and killing her.

The movie would play with your perception of time, it'd show Pratt waking up and slowing going crazy like it did, then skip a huge amount of time without telling you where a woman wakes up and Pratt acts like it's the first time it's ever happened. Then after awhile you learn that it has happened before, and she finds records of Pratt spacing other women after cutting them up.

Then she has to survive and outwit Pratt, who's got the robot bartender on his side and is the only one that knows how to wake people up.
>>
>>79137918
He didn't have the internet.
>>
>>79138152
What's even more retarded is having only 1 autodoc.

>2340234 fucking people
>only 1 medical station
>>
>>79140891
AMAZING!!!!
you managed to find a worse plot than the error ridden turd factory it already is BRAVO ANON
>>
>>79141024
remember they are only supposed to be awake for a week at the end of the trip
>>
>>79141162
A lot can happen in a week, especially with so many people on board a fairly small ship.
>>
>>79141024

>One person happened to have the flu
>Suddenly epidemic
>>
>>79141162
I'm pretty it was like 4 months. Or 4 weeks? But definitely not 1 week.
>>
>>79134251
And Doctor Who.
>>
>>79141121
>79141121
roastie detected
>>
Not to tip my fedora, but unironically, you can't have a romantic whatever the fuck movie with rapey implications of this magnitude

the movie is just eclipsed by the moral holocaust it creates for itself
>>
>>79141482

this
that's why I think they should have done something more like this >>79130822
>>
File: 1465934254114.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465934254114.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>79134816
>cum stalagmites
>>
>>79138972
Agreed 100%
>>
>>79137918
you're not completely isolated from everyone, dumb frogposter
>>
>>79141482
It was hilarious how they tried to pretend he fell in love with her because of the video diaries and books. He woke her up because she was hot, period.

Basically the movie treated him waking her up like "well it's sad, but look, they love each other!"
>>
>>79142047
More reason it should have been Danny Devito doing it.

Also maybe replace JLaw with that fat black chick from Ghostbusters.
>>
>>79142047
Making her a writer made it even worse because he literally woke up a bitch who would be totally dependent on him
>>
>>79142074
Imagine every woman in the audience and their discomfit at it being Danny Devito or some other ugly fuck.

Imagine the butthurt articles it would've spawned that didn't get written specifically because they chose a man considered one of the sexiest alive right now.
>>
>>79142277
The articles would have been pretty predictable.
>RAPE CULTURE!

That's why the woman would have to be ugly as sin too and preferably black. That way the PC culture can't figure out why it's offended.
>>
>>79142277
another solution is to have him ACCIDENTALLY wake her up while trying to fix some system

she gets mad at him but the robot explains it was an accident, she's mad for a while then forgives him
>>
>two male ass shots
>no female ass shot or breast shot
>sex scene was shit

this pissed me off
>>
>>79142363
>no breast shots
She took her top off during the finale.
>>
>>79142429
what scene you talking about?
>>
>>79142277
I see your point but they wrote butthurt articles anyway, even with Pratt being cast. You can't win with these people.
>>
>>79142769
Probably the one at the climax, where she takes off her shirt and is only in a tight white tank top while waiting to pull the handle.
>>79142363
JLaw's body all sweaty and glistening when she was exercising was pretty good desu. There was also that one scene of her in the white swimsuit but that was really quick.
>>
>>79130657
Yeah, any other ending would've been more interesting. They chickened out and went with the safest one possible
>>
>>79131885
How the fuck did the ship even get hit by an asteroid? Even in an asteroid field the asteroids are millions of kilometers apart.
>>
>>79131446
This. From the trailers and the poster I expected something bigger to be involved, maybe regarding the corporation behind the project. But nope.
>>
>>79143167
Even micro-particles do a lot of damage going in excess of 30,000km/hour
>>
>>79130657
so edgy plot twist lel hollywood should hire u
>>
File: 1428436707403.png (243KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428436707403.png
243KB, 320x480px
>>79130822
>which revealed it as a nothing but a big budget rom com
The trailer and choice of leading actors did that just fine.
>>
File: 1481985749202.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1481985749202.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>79141482
>>79141573
What you're not realizing is that Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, Lena Dunham and all Feminists are desperately screaming and acting out against the Western male populace because they crave strong men who will rule with them with an iron fist and discipline their sex for their generational contributions or lack thereof, women have a biological necessity to be dominated like a piece of livestock as their internal clock sets off an alarm that drones "I'm a breeder meat pig, my pussy sucks out all the semen", they have had enough(!) of living in the civilized world, they want to give up control of all the difficult tasks that cause to much strain on their psyche, such as making money, (or "bacon" earning for the Americans) deciding where to eat, when to suck or who to vote for, these tasks are wa(aaa)y(yyyy)(!!!) too strenuous on our tough little girls, they have definitely had enough(!), they are begging to be returned to the stables, awaiting their next mounting session and where they can recognize their true value.

4chan has forgotten their anime roots and as such they have failed to recognize the new formation of this generations "Tsundere's", their level of petty childish outbursts and societal self harm is nothing but a reflection of the scale of abuse and punishment they wish to be inflicted in return for their actions, they too dream of Making America Great Again and a fondness for the family structure's in the past. The feminists ultimate goal is to return to the right hand of man and take on the position of wife, which shows similarities in the personality of a loyal dog, all though the status of "pet" may seem unappealing, it is a necessity for women to feel comfortable and safe in their role which brings them security and protects their fickle and fragile minds. [1]
>>
File: 1448325511462.jpg (46KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1448325511462.jpg
46KB, 600x900px
>>79143590
As demonstrated by the "liberal" left and in many movies produced by Hollywood and also in the movie Passengers™ we are shown a clear example of how women feel on social media, as their entire personalty is condensed into all but a few second "Vine" snippets and a collage of cleavage selfies in bikinis, they yearn to be in the spotlight, limelight or even the fleshlight because they require to be the center of any form of lust whether it be carnal or psychological, they have to suffer this deep longing within their cervix, their thirst for meat and perceived loneliness is struggled with. All while being compared to the other over 5000 people who possibly use social media. This causes the woman to seek other avenues of satiating their built up physical desires which slowly welled up from all the perceived attention her competition is receiving in the form of pokes and thumbs, in comes the big black bull cock (just in time! phew!), expertly acted and cast by Lauren Frogburne, who strutted wonderfully in the role of the dying buck, his passing which gives the wonderful image of the entire passing of a white male generation, a vision of a possible future that she can finally flourish in with the coming generation of strong men in the year 3033.

The willingness of Christ Pratt's character (Jim Preston) to (literally!) sentence a woman to death and invoke the fear of rape in her daily life is enough to make her womb begin to make an audible suction noise , as women and Jennifer Lawrence's character (Aurora Lane) wrestle with their new status there is bound to be physical outbursts as we witnessed in the sucker bed punch scene, but these are just fresh growing pains. And after realizing they are locked in a cage with another animal with no escape, this new breed of strong man big partnered with the stern discipline will help us better the human race, colonize space and allows women to feel comfortable being brided and bridled again.
>>
File: 2goodforyou98.jpg (95KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
2goodforyou98.jpg
95KB, 640x960px
>>79143590
>>79143615
Brava Le Ṕáśśę́ńǵę́ŕś... brava.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.