[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apv 5e70HcWk Why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apv5e70HcWk
Why can't he just be wearing his regular clothes?
>>
>>79127772

They don't offer any fucking protection
>>
>>79127772
I guarantee it's a bait and switch that will last all of one episode and then he'll be back in his gi. Hope he keeps the beard though.
>>
I've never watched Samurai Jack. Was too anime-ey for me a kid.
Where should I start?
>>
File: faggot OP.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
faggot OP.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>79127772

>Jack has NEVER worn different clothes to fit the situation

Why do people pretend that they watch this show
>>
>>79127933
Episode 1 dipshit
>>
>>79127933

Try at the beginning? Did you get more and more dumb as you got older?
>>
>>79127950
shut up tard I've watched the show but every single teaser they've shown him in has him in that armour

yeah he wore armour in the dog episode and sometimes the suit and fedora and other shit but 90% of the time the episode starts with him in his regular clothes and the teasers don't ever show that
>>
>>79128292

>I've watched the show

It's clear you haven't by the clearcut evidence, but now you're so anally ruptured you have to backpedal

Fuck off now nigger, don't let the noose hit you on the way out.
>>
>>79128347
how does asking why he's not wearing his regular clothes mean that I don't think he's EVER worn anything besides his regular clothes?
You're just making shit up
>>
>>79128524

>how does asking why he's not wearing his regular clothes

Do you even remember what you posted? Let me help you, Corky

>Why can't he just be wearing his regular clothes?

And your revised question is now:

>why he's not wearing his regular clothes

Those are two completely different questions.

Thanks for confirming that you're a stupid coon, Sambo.
>>
>>79127772
>No sword
>Uzi/mac11 on his belt

I want to see how they're handling gore desu, I hope it's good

Also that multi-angle shit is pissing me off
>>
>>79128637
Those are the same question, looks like you misunderstood the first post. I never said he should wear nothing but his regular clothes, but was asking why he can't wear his regular clothes in the teasers.
"Why can't he just..." is a way people say things. So what does it mean when someone says "Why can't he just be a nice guy for once?" How can you only be a nice guy all the time but only once?
You just wanted to feel smug about watching a fucking cartoon plenty of other people have watched before because they also had access to a fucking TV. Maybe all the other threads on the board are just people pretending to have watched shit too, who knows
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.