[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Alec Baldwin our guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 74

File: t-donald-trump-alec-baldwin-snl.jpg (325KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
t-donald-trump-alec-baldwin-snl.jpg
325KB, 1440x960px
Is Alec Baldwin our guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZOF9q5fzfs

>Mirror for non Americans
http://mirror.ninja/5s6ewl
>>
>>79126755
that was pretty funny, not gonna lie
>>
>>79126755
He pretty much btfos Drumpf.
>inb4 butthurt Drumpie manchildren
>>
>>79126755
i am a "drumpfster", but i fucking love alec baldwin
>>
>>79126777
>>79126802
>>79126831
This can't be happening!

Trump is supposed to be in charge here!
>>
>>79126755
he was so shitty in SNL. This bitch literally plays the same character, gimself in everything. Cannot act. Jlaw 2.0.

Good thing he looks like a freak on screen and is done.
>>
>>79126755
>that schlock sci fi monster music that starts playing when Bannon walks in

kek
>>
>>79126755
I'm a middle-eastern and even i thought that the black guy yelling "you white bitch" was uncalled for. Imagine if the roles were reversed.
>>
>>79126852
>enjoying a work of fiction regardless of your political views means you denounce them in any way

thats why you liberals are losing, everything is fucking black and white for you
>>
>>79126755
no. fuck SNL for letting go on the only good actor Taran Killam
>>
>>79126755
>Mirror for non Americans
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

t-thanks anon
>>
>>79126898
>everything is fucking black and white for you
>thats why you liberals are losing

In the same sentence. No irony.
>>
>>79126887
>You African American bitch!

Sorry i can't be racist in the current year Ahmed.
>>
>hallo is this my sweet barack? barack i miss you
>>
>>79126755
This is what passes for humor on SNL now? I'm disgusted.
>>
>>79126917
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: EapXJc3.jpg (577KB, 1440x835px) Image search: [Google]
EapXJc3.jpg
577KB, 1440x835px
The problem with Trump is you can't really make fun of him. He looks ridiculous, he talks retarded shit and he behaves like an actual idiot. Comedy requires that you exaggerate certain things to make them funny. You can't do that with him.
>>
I was like meh of Alec Baldwin but after making fun of the orange cheeto he has a special place in my heart.
>>
>>79126755
The Spicer skit was 10x funnier.
>>
>>79126755
>me no like the president *farts*

SNL is garbage, get over it
>>
>>79126755
That sketch was quite funny, but wasn't Alec Baldwin a real actor once?
>>
>>79127059
He's always been a meme actor. What's his most iconic performance? That scene from Glengary. Total meme scene.
>>
>>79127059
Nope.
>>
>dat russian pin
>>
File: flufC56.jpg (81KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
flufC56.jpg
81KB, 750x562px
It's pretty simple, Trumplets.
>>
>>79127056
Please tell me this doesn't happen. I won't watch the video but seriously fart jokes? BRAAPposting is fun in a new way but really snl?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp6BIDCZRic

>trump gave charlie sheen some super expensive platinum gold cufflings as a wedding present
>some time later charlie has them valued
>turns out they're worth nothing
>>
>>79127041

Link please, as if him not getting Austria's name wrong 50x wasn't funny enough. Please Please gib link. I'm at work.
>>
>>79127141
Balls in Trump's court now.
>>
>>79126755
I mean Bannon is a dangerous fucking man and Trump has an IQ of 80 but that sketch was a bit too on the nose and not very clever.
>>
>>79127216
You actually think the Trump stuff would stop if he released his tax returns?
You can't be that naive.
>>
>>79126755
Idk, that was pretty bad.

No it was awful, actually. I don't even like Trump.

Are you all being "ironic"?
>>
>>79127234
>Bannon is a dangerous fucking man

How so?
>>
>>79127236
Yes.
Alec Baldwin would never play Trump again.
>>
File: zimbabwe.jpg (657KB, 3384x955px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe.jpg
657KB, 3384x955px
>>79126755
>Trump calls the black leader of Zimbabwe
>"You stupid white bitch!"
>audience erupts into applauds for 30 seconds
Jesus fucking Christ. Trump couldn't have gotten elected soon enough
>>
>>79127181
https://youtu.be/UWuc18xISwI

Try this if other link doesn't work outside Burger:
http://www.mediaite.com/online/melissa-mccarthy-plays-sean-spicer-going-nuts-on-the-press-in-hilarious-snl-sketch-apologize-to-me/
>>
>>79127259
So you are indeed that naive.
Oh Trump released his tax returns, guess I'll stop doing the skits the writers write.
>>
>>79127019
Thats why I make fun of his aspie faggot son instead
>>
>>79127257
He wants to fundamentally change what this country is and represents. Far more so than any actual liberal or conservative politician.
>>
>>79126755
ho shit they still have the black guy
>>
>>79127019
"KILL JEWS AND COONS KEKEKEK CANT HANDLE OUR BANTZ? GET OVER IT YOU PC FUCKING MORON THERE'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH ITS JUST A JOKE"
"I-I can't believe someone would... make f-fun of an innocent child ;____; How could anyone b-b-be so heartless?"
>>
>>79127282
>He wants to fundamentally change what this country is and represents

What does he want to do. I want specifics.
>>
>>79127278
Yes, that's exactly what would happen. Alec Baldwin, who is not a main cast member of SNL and is paid very little for the recurring role, would stick to his word.

Ball is in Trump's court.
>>
File: 1484367829975.jpg (86KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
1484367829975.jpg
86KB, 1023x681px
I love how the liberals get wet at ''little white bitch''. nothing more racist than a liberal.
>>
>>79127300
Okay, so you know what the country was like in between the years of 1776 and 2016? He wants to change that.
>>
>>79126755

Remember when Americans focused on a crack smoking Candian Mayor for 6 months to deflect their impotency of calling President Obama out on his shit.
>>
>>79127272

HAHAHA Thanks buddy, I voted for Trump and I still find these hilarious. Humor is a good level playing field I feel.
>>
>>79127308
You are a dumb sonofabitch if you think he actually intended to follow through with "bantz on twitter".
Alec Baldwin is a hasbeen and needs the work.

>>79127327
I'm still not seeing the specifics.
>>
>>79127299
Stooping to their level is bad, just look at antifa.
>>
>>79127311
>he says, while donating another twenty dollars to stormfront
>>
>>79127141

Can Trump keep hiding his tax returns now that he's an elected official?

Or will we find out about all the shady shit he's done next year?
>>
>>79127300
Have you never heard any speech of his? Read a single policy? Fuck kid do you want me to spoon feed you and change your diaper too?
>>
>>79127257
The new flavor of the month Trump smear campaign is "Trump is just Bannon's puppet". I guess they decided "Trump is just Putin's puppet" wasn't landing so this is their new desperate shot in the dark. It doesn't matter thought because they'll have forgotten about it in a month when they think of a new smear campaign and this process will repeat itself for Trump's 8 years as president. The hilarious part is that every month the democrats will assure themselves that they are knowledgeable and intelligent for "knowing the facts" every time a new smear campaign pops up and will continue to think that anyone disagrees with them is just a "nazi bigot redneck idiot"
>>
>>79127365
So you don't know what you're talking about.
Right.
Moving on.
>>
>>79127358
Doesn't really matter. He's breaking the law in so many overt ways that releasing his taxes won't change anything.
>>
>>79127372
Like you do?
>>
>>79127342
>You are a dumb sonofabitch if you think he actually intended to follow through with "bantz on twitter".

It's not bantz. Baldwin has officially promised to quit portraying the character if Trump releases his tax returns. The ball is in Trump's court now. Will he take the shot or will he straddle the bench?

>I'm still not seeing the specifics.

Alright, think about the Constitution. Either the original or the one we have today complete with twenty-seven amendments. Alright, now imagine everything about it was different.

This is what Bannon wants.
>>
>>79127271
The only joke in the sketch that wasn't 100% on the nose and you didn't get it.
>>
> Trumplets getting triggered when their mango messiah gets mocked

Feels good, man
>>
>>79127371
People haven't dropped the Russia thing, we're just capable of having more than one criticism at once.
>>
>>79127392
>Baldwin has officially promised
>twitter
>official promise

>Alright, now imagine everything about it was different

You aren't posting specifics. What does he want to change? When did he say that?
>>
C'mon guys lets all be friends.

For the guys on the left the videos are hilarious and you can stop being angry or whatever.

For the guys on the right the videos are funny stop being triggered or whatever and laugh and see eye to eye with your fellow americans, you guys won cmon.
>>
>>79127351
>everyone who uses objective reasoning and draws logical conclusions is a nazi
average liberal argument
>>
>>79127372
Moving on to what? How best to offer your strong and empowered women to the interracial breeding ground? They'll love the thick dick you never provide them.
>>
>>79127358
Nah, I think the president is not required by law to release those.

The latest excuse of Trump was "It's only the journalists that care about that, so I won't do it."
>>
>>79127272
That's some good makeup
>>
>>79127414
>"You stupid white bitch"
>*crowd erupts*
Yeah fucking hysterical
>>
>>79127381

It will matter for historical records.

There's been talk in the past that people running for President should be forced to release their tax records.

If we find that Trump got into the White House while breaking Federal laws, things might change.
>>
>>79127299
the point is that it's coming from people who like to think of themselves as "caring" and "compassionate" and that's why it makes them look bad to target kiddies. Even though these are the same people who fund underground pedophilic pizza parties, they still like to have the illusion that they're nice people
>>
>>79127413
Yes, Baldwin made an official promise. If Trump doesn't respond, then he can longer complain about Baldwin's portrayal, since it is well within his power to stop. The ball is in his court. All he has to do is pick it up.

>You aren't posting specifics. What does he want to change?

Well, you know how we've always been the land of the free and the home of the brave? Well he wants us to be the land of the oppressed and the home of the cowardly submissive. Basically everything that we were before, he wants to change. Everything that we were not, he wants us to become.
>>
>>79127272
Funniest thing they've done in years. Incredible.
>>
>>79127271
lmao why does this make you angry? I mean I like that he got elected but any criticism of the dude leaves his followers incredibly butthurt
>>
>>79127450
The IRS already sees his tax returns.
If he got into the white house breaking federal law, the IRS ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT.

>>79127465
So you have no specifics. Right.
Fucking liberals.
>>
>>79127414
Yeah naw it's fucking cancer
>>
>>79127420
>everyone who falsely classifies their nazi propaganda as "uses objective reasoning and draws logical conclusions" is a nazi
sounds reasonable, desu
>>
>>79127411
you can't be a puppet for two people at the same time you fucking genetic reject
>>
>>79127488
>nazi propaganda
Do you even hear yourself?
>>
>>79126755
>tfw supported Trump

Still think these can be pretty funny, especially the latest one with Steve bannon as death

But it's still SNL, which has been shit for years so it's always hit and miss
>>
>>79127371
Yeah, it's not like Bannon and Miller got Trump to sign an executive order without the input of the relevant agencies and cabinet members.
>>
>>79127414
If we won why can't we celebrate? Why was my wife assaulted? Why are we being silenced? Why are we being oppressed? Why are we being systematically phased out of society? Why are we being beaten in the streets with the media cheering? Why are they vandalizing our homes in the middle of the night? I'm glad we won, I just don't think this country is worth it anymore.
>>
>>79127414
>videos are hilarious
It isn't, the Dutch made a better parody of Trump than the Americans did.
>>
>>79126755
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear code
>>
>>79127443
Because it was an African dictator saying it, not a character you are supposed to identify as good. The crowd also laughed when fake-Spicer mocked retarded people. Does that mean they think retards should be mocked? Or are they laughing at the fact that a bad character said a bad thing because they are representative of bad people.

Should there be a IQ requirement to watch television?
>>
>>79126755
No. he and the liberal coastal elites chucked America. Trump is going to drain the swamp bigly
>>
>>79127525
Oh god /pol/ CTR pasta is here.
>>
>>79127443

I didn't laugh at that joke but c'mon if you want to take it all literal lets look at the facts.

Zimbabwe is a country?? or something I guess, America is the strongest country in the world. So getting butthurt at shitty little jokes is like a Zimbabwe move, get it cause they're the bitch in real life.

Psstt remember when they (Zimbabwe) banned white people from their country and then they started starving and begged whitey to come back.

Stop being so thin skinned and learn to laugh, we're going to be in charge for 8 years (at least), STOP EMBARRASSING NORMAL REPUBLICAN VOTERS YOU SNOWFLAKE. I laughed at both sketches linked. Get a hide worth a damn.
>>
>>79127459
>the point is that it's coming from people who like to think of themselves as "caring" and "compassionate" and that's why it makes them look bad to target kiddies.

No, it came from one comedian, who has since been fired from the same "liberal" company you're whining about now.

This proves Trump supporters are low information.
>>
>>79127528
>Sean Spicer
>Bad Character
If there was an IQ requirement you wouldn't be allowed to own a tv
>>
>>79127436
The same journalists that was trying to make him the next Tiger Woods and Bill Cosby?

And who wouldn't take advantage of a legal tax loophole? He's right, you would be stupid to.
>>
>>79127459
>Your average left leaning person is complicit with pedo conspiracies
Wew m8 you seriously are disillusioned
>>
>>79127483
>So you have no specifics.

I've posted several specifics, what more do you want senpai?

>>79127483
>It's okay to be corrupt as long as a federal agency says it's okay
Trump supporters, everyone.
>>
>>79127141
This guy is a huge manchild.
>>
>>79127508
Yes. Do you hear yourself?

You're a nazi.

>>79127506
>>
>>79126755

He's a bad actor. He's never really been a star. He's an obnoxious human being. His Trump impersonations are cringe worthy.

He has a hot daughter though and regardless of him ever doing anything good, his 10 minutes in Glengarry Glen Ross will be included for decades in Great Film Scenes montages.

He's not /ourguy/ though because...he's just some C list actor who appears in some normie sitcom and on SNL.

I hope to god that's not the standards we have now.
>>
>>79127578
You mean the federal agency that was under Obama administration? I would think if Obama's admin detected laws being broke, they would report it first.

>I've posted several specifics

You've literally posted no specifics at all.
>>
>>79126869
>He hasn't seen Glengarry

Probably should back off the personal insults since Trump is a Amerifat with bad hair.
>>
>>79127525
You'll always be a Trump voter. The stain will never come off.
>>
>>79127371
Trump is a fucking narcissistic imbecile so he's extremely easy to manipulate by anyone who has his ear and a bit of intelligence. Being manipulated by Putin isn't mutually exclusive with being manipulated by Bannon.

Bannon for one has stated Trump is "a blunt instrument". Meanwhile Trump is going so far to defend Putin that he's willing to disparage the country he supposedly loves.
>>
>>79126880

I hope to god this is a raid and /tv/ isn't this infested with redditors.
>>
>>79127578
>statement out of context
Passive "highbrow" remark
Smugpixarface.jpeg
>>
>>79127595
Actually listen to yourself and realize how pathetic you sound right now
>>
>>79127604
>replying to pasta written by CTR shills
>>
>>79127506
>you can't be a puppet for two people at the same time you fucking genetic reject

You can if their agendas align.
>>
>>79127482
>insulting people because of the color of their skin is valid criticism
>but only if they are white
>otherwise they are nazis
This is the reason the republicans control the white house, the senate, and congress simultaneously for the first time in almost 100. The democrats have just become the party of cultural marxism.
>>
>>79126755
>when the Jews are away, the goys will play

2017 was a different time
>>
>>79127019
You all shit on Obama's kids for going to music festivals and smoking weed
>>
>>79127595
>projecting this hard
>>
>>79127556
Sean Spicer is definitely a bad character to the SNL audience.

I don't even know how to respond to this. It's so stupid.
>>
>>79126887
The crowd cheering after that was fucked
>>
>>79127639
>shitting on someone for breaking the law

I wonder why...
>>
>>79127272

>not mentioning jews on holocaust day, hmm what did the jews mean by this? Are jews the only ones that died, where the gypsies and gays that were killed, do they not matter. Guess not, fuck em, jews lives matter.
>>
>>79127084
>meme scene

Discourse on 4chan has fallen off.
>>
>>79127626
No two people can ever get along.
Fact.
Ever hear of the scorpion and the frog?
The kind woman and the snake?
>>
>>79127536
>Trump is going to drain the swamp bigly

Why hasn't he done that already? It's more like he's inviting the toad into the White House.
>>
>>79127234

>Bannon is a dangerous man

Not really. He's just a public relations man.

>Trump has an I.Q. of 80

He's clearly got an I.Q. at least in the high 90's, low 100's.

>that sketch was

Complete garbage, like everything SNL has done for decades.

>Some politician limo liberals doesn't like walks in
>Scary movie music

These shows are made for the same sort of people who watch Late Night Talk Shows and the later seasons of The Simpsons and South Park.

They belong on reddit or facebook feeds tbqh.

But it's nice to see something on /tv/ that isn't /pedo/ I guess.
>>
>>79126755

YAAAAASSS QUEEN MUGABE

You tell that white bitch !
>>
File: proxy[1].jpg (85KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
proxy[1].jpg
85KB, 600x314px
>>79127605
>an imbecile just defied all odds and ran one of the most successfully political campaigns in history that political scientists will be studying for 100 years
>he's also a billionaire with a massive global company
Your problem is you lack the self awareness to appreciate the irony of what you are saying, you imbecile.
>>
>>79127517
I need answers libshits
>>
File: jvc-projector-1500x841[1].jpg (79KB, 1500x841px) Image search: [Google]
jvc-projector-1500x841[1].jpg
79KB, 1500x841px
>>79127658
>>79127683
>>79127687
>>
>>79127282

I've seen liberals say they want the U.S. to abandon the Electoral College, scrap the Constitution, remove the U.S.'s borders and make it a totalitarian communist state.

What does Bannon say that is so bad?

(I genuinely don't know - I've only seen bits and pieces on him, and he just sounds like a typical P.R. flunky like Conway)
>>
>>79127570
>And who wouldn't take advantage of a legal tax loophole?

A patriot.

Someone who appreciates the opportunities this country has given him, and isn't looking for a way to slink out of paying the country back. If a liberal politician you didn't like tried their hardest to skirt around tax laws, while at the same time blowing rural America with rhetoric about how much they care about the poor, then you would absolutely call them out on their shit.
>>
>>79127656
>e-everyone who disagrees with me is stupid. I-I d-don't even need to present rational arguments or use logic b-because i'm s-so smart.
>I s-speak for the entirety of the SNL audience
And this is why during the 2018 midterm election republicans will gain so much power they will be able to change the constitution.
>>
>>79127272

That was profoundly unfunny.

Hollywood is fucking finished.

If these are the best jokes you can do with the current situation the entire globe is in, you should hang your head in shame.

Jesus, it's literally a satirical goldmine out there.
>>
>>79127599
>You've literally posted no specifics at all.

I'm posted nothing but specifics.

>You mean the federal agency that was under Obama administration? I would think if Obama's admin detected laws being broke, they would report it first.

Well when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.

I would have also assumed the FBI director Obama appointed wouldn't be actively trying to get Trump elected, but here we are.
>>
>>79127722
Republicans aren't the ones that want to change the constitution.
That's what Dems want.
>>
File: 1478692585261.jpg (84KB, 629x662px) Image search: [Google]
1478692585261.jpg
84KB, 629x662px
>>79126755
That actually wasn't bad for SNL. Not hilarious but better than anything else I've seen from them in years.

Good to know liberals on this board are getting something to help them calm down after getting so triggered after the election. Laughter helps heal wounds.
>>
>>79127616
I took nothing out of context. He literally said that Trump should be allowed to not pay his taxes because he's going to end political correctness.
>>
>>79127414

They're not funny though.

That's the problem.

It's not a question of politics. They're just fucking shit.

It's fucking SNL. When has it ever not been shit?
>>
File: trump2013iqtweet02[1].jpg (82KB, 545x320px) Image search: [Google]
trump2013iqtweet02[1].jpg
82KB, 545x320px
>>79127735
All they have to do is change the constitution to say people need to show ID when they vote and it's good night to the dem party
>>
>>79127730
Comey did nothing but his job.

>I'm posted nothing but specifics

You've posted nothing. Name one specific thing that Bannon has ever said he wants to do.
>>
>>79127465

Baldwin made an official promise to move to Canada if George W. Bush got re-elected.

He has a track record of lying and breaking his promises.

Same with half of Hollywood.

Why would anyone believe him?
>>
>>79127683

>Trump has an I.Q. of 80

They don't know that 5 hours after the inauguration he filed for reelection under the slogan "keep America great" therefore fucking up organisations that want to keep their tax exemptions up if they campaign against him. He is always 10 steps ahead yet idiots keep doubting him. That should be the SNL sketch if I'm honest.
>>
>>79127740
Now this is trolling.
Why haven't you answered any other questions? Are you trying to hide something?>>79127517
>>
>>79127745
You don't need to change the constitution for that.
Voter ID laws don't violate it.
>>
>>79127674
Did you ever hear the fable of the skeleton and the russian bear? Well in the story, it turns out they both had their hands right up the orange orangutan's ass.
>>
>>79127617

I re-read it. My analysis is spot on.

>>79127649

What part is the projection?

I'm neither a sitcom star nor have a hot daughter.
>>
File: air quotes.gif (826KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
air quotes.gif
826KB, 500x265px
>>79127707
"liberals"

I dunno maybe saying that the US will go to war with China at some point in the near future. That's a silly thing to say.
>>
>>79127722
None of those are points.
Spicer and Trump are bad characters to the SNL audience. This is a fact.

You are stupid. This is also a fact.

All the fake stuttering and emotional outbursts in the world aren't' going to change that.
>>
>>79127786
Yet Hillary wasn't bad for saying the US will go to war with Russia.
>>
File: 1485409798109.jpg (89KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
1485409798109.jpg
89KB, 631x631px
>>79127710
>A patriot.

This coming from people that burn flags and pepper spray women.
>>
File: 839.png (223KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
839.png
223KB, 400x345px
>>79127705

>projection

I'm...a TV show in it's later season twilight years...?
>>
File: QaUWy97.jpg (24KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
QaUWy97.jpg
24KB, 495x495px
>>79126755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erE1Nf2hCmk
>>
>>79127745
You already need to show ID in order to vote. Do you subscribe to fake news?

>>79127657
Only if you're too dumb to get the joke.
>>
I like how they cheer and laugh at the shot of the white house. They know it's gonna be about Trump, they don't even know whether it is funny or not. Trump is gonna be a gold mine for these shitty american comedy shows, you just have to say his name and the audience feels obligated to laugh.
>>
>>79127683
>He's clearly got an I.Q. at least in the high 90's, low 100's.

This is the funniest post in the thread. Much better than anything that SNL made. Good job.

It's the "clearly" that sells it.
>>
>>79127792
>e-everything I say is facts
>a-anyone who d-disagrees with m-me is denying facts
>I-I d-don't need to c-change. It's e-everyone else who needs to realize i'm so smart
ok m8. Enjoy your 8 years of Donald Trump as your president. Maybe when you grow up you'll realize what a moron you are
>>
>>79127804

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x643kcoc8FU

You forgot link. But lets be honest she was using her free speech, a typical fascist move. SHUT HER DOWN.
>>
>>79127786

What has that got to do with fundamentally changing America?

You've already been to war with China once.

Sorry, Eisenhower, I meant "Police Action".
>>
>>79127814
>You already need to show ID in order to vote

The problem is in California, they give illegal aliens ID in the form of Driver's Licenses.
So the illegals use that ID to vote. When they aren't supposed to be able to vote.
Hence you have Clinton winning the (irrelevant) popular vote by 3 million votes all from California.
>>
>>79127758
Nah, dude's a moron. Can't even read.

https://youtu.be/bd79UsXSLWg
>>
>>79127814
>You already need to show ID in order to vote
Only in certain states. In places where the dems always win by landslides such as newyork and detroit you don't need to show any ID
>Do you subscribe to fake news?
No I don't watch CNN
>>
>>79127835
Why are you stuttering like a retard?
>>
>>79127707
>I've seen liberals say they want the U.S. to abandon the Electoral College, scrap the Constitution, remove the U.S.'s borders and make it a totalitarian communist state.

And were these men made of straw?

>What does Bannon say that is so bad?

He look at the America that is, and wants to change it to the America that it isn't.
>>
>>79127804
Projection. I've never burned flags or pepper-sprayed women. Now actually respond to my point, you muppet. Not just pick out a random word of my post to lazily attack with some generalized stereotype.
>>
>>79127832

Have you met anyone with an 80 I.Q.?

"Clearly" not.

Also;

>Funniest post "in the thread".

1. newfag

2. "I.Q. Exaggeration Jokes Are Funny"

...really?
>>
>>79127867
>He look at the America that is, and wants to change it to the America that it isn't.

Specifics?
What is he trying to do?
>>
>>79127857

Seems to read fine to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ

Teehee. Sorry globalist.
>>
File: michael-moore-hayes-01-614x412.jpg (31KB, 614x412px) Image search: [Google]
michael-moore-hayes-01-614x412.jpg
31KB, 614x412px
>>79127867

>And were these men made of straw?

No.

Mostly fat. Pic related.

>He look at the America that is, and wants to change it to the America that it isn't.

So he wants to Make America Great?

Doesn't sound so bad to me.
>>
>>79127727
t. riggered trumpter

Seems like everyone who doesn't need their political ideology spouted back at them thought it was funny.

>You've posted nothing. Name one specific thing that Bannon has ever said he wants to do.

Alright, so you know how we're a country, but also a union of united individual states? Well Bannon would rather us be something very different entirely. He looks at the foundations of this country, and goes, "What can I change?"
>>
>>79127795
Source?
>>
>>79127857
Has all the losing made you delusional?
>>
>>79126755
>Four to eight years of comedians picking this low hanging fruit

A part of me wishes Hillary had won just so I wouldn't have to hear constant bitching from liberals.
>>
>>79127936
The 2016 presidential election.
>>
>>79127908

He looked at America, saw that there were individual cases of pedophilia, and wants to stop them.

The poster you are talking to is a child molester and is angry that Bannon will fundamentally change his ability to put his fingers and penis in little kids.
>>
>>79127766
I didn't answer your question because the person you were talking to isn't me.

Also I'm not sure what relevance your wife has to anything.
>>
I did not find that funny.
>>
>>79127952
That sounds like a good idea to me.
I support this. Fuck pedos.
>>
>>79127710
>several lobbyist used this tax loophole
>only Trump gets shit for being "unpatriotic"
seems weird that they've done nothing about that loophole. As if they only cared to make mention of it now just discredit Trump' at whatever angle they were gunning for.
>>
>>79127924
>making a fat joke when Trump is the fattest President since Taft
>>
>>79127964
found the nazi
>>
>>79127931

>t. riggered trumpter

I'm not American.

>Seems like everyone who doesn't need their political ideology spouted back at them thought it was funny.

I don't have an ideology. I donkey vote.

>funny

Yes. The same people who think Mean Tweets and Keisha Homages or The Hangover sequels are funny.
>>
How's it all gonna end guys? Will he even last the 4 years?
>>
File: CTR_Shill_BTFO.jpg (140KB, 741x838px) Image search: [Google]
CTR_Shill_BTFO.jpg
140KB, 741x838px
>>79126755
Maybe if we get this abusive father to perform more skits there's still a chance.
>>
File: IMG_6885.jpg (109KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6885.jpg
109KB, 1024x686px
>>79127948
So no then?
>>
>>79127967

This. Punch A Pedo.

>>79127973

It's not a joke. Michael Moore actually is fat.
>>
>>79127975
Why? The humour was pretty die. The "prepare for war" wasn't funny the first time but they kept using it.
>>
>>79127981

>donkey voter

Fuck strayan

Vote One Nation you melbourne cunt
>>
>>79127757
>Baldwin made an official promise to move to Canada if George W. Bush got re-elected.

No, he promised to leave if Bush won his FIRST election. And he didn't win. Gore did.

Baldwin hasn't lied.
>>
>>79128005
>die
dry*
>>
>>79127835
Still not an argument.

>8 years

Nice meme, but he has no hope. Liberals were complacent, but now they are galvanized.
>>
File: 1466634867087.png (269KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
1466634867087.png
269KB, 479x358px
>>79127465
>conservatives can't exercise their right to free speech without getting assaulted by the left
>he wants us to be the land of the oppressed
>>
>>79127996

4chan won't if the shills don't get more creative.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS SUCH LOW QUALITY B8

THEIR B8 IS AS BORING AND STALE AS SNL's COMEDY

FUCKING HELL BROCK, YOU DIRTY PEDOPHILE, JUST PAY ME 10 GRAND AND I'LL GIVE YOU SEVERAL MONTHS WORTH OF TOP QUALITY B8

I HAVE HIT MAX BUMP LIMITS ON /POL/ WITH SIMPLE ONE LINERS IN ONE-POST-BY-THIS-ID DRIVE BYS
>>
>>79128035
>but he has no hope

Dems still don't get it do they?
>>
File: IMG_6874.jpg (147KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6874.jpg
147KB, 640x1136px
>>79127952
>I'll just discredit my opponent by calling him a pedo

Where the fuck did this come from?
>>
>>79127854
>They vote without IDs!
>But they have IDs.
>Yeah, but those IDs a fake!

Goalposts successfully moved.

>>79127860
What states allow you to vote without identification?
>>
File: hillary.png (38KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
38KB, 600x621px
>>79128035
>but he has no hope.
I'm having flashbacks to pre-election /tv/. Did you perhaps post pic related and say the same thing?
>>
>>79128007

I'm not Melbourne.

I might even vote One Nation. It's about as worthwhile as my usual Dick Drawing operation.
>>
American """""comedy""""", everyone.
>>
>>79127890
That's a lot of rambling, care to retype this in a format that actually resembles a complete thought?
>>
File: 1485042035074.gif (2MB, 320x175px) Image search: [Google]
1485042035074.gif
2MB, 320x175px
>>79127888
I wasn't the guy you were talking to before. But pretty much everyone on earth with money hires lawyers to help them find ways to pay less in taxes. Can't really fault anyone with money for doing it and it's a pretty lame attempt at taking down Trump.

But again, the left is basically the opposite of patriotic. They hate America, our history, all of our accomplishments, and whites in general. So I think it's ironic that you'd throw around a word like patriot when you're a member of the "Whitey/USA ruined everything" party.
>>
>>79128060
I never said any of that.
California gives Drivers Licenses to illegal aliens.
This is fact.
Those same illegals use that ID to go vote.
This is also fact.
That is illegal.
>>
File: kanye1.gif (1MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kanye1.gif
1MB, 500x333px
>>79128009

I...

Okay then.
>>
>>79128069

I'm not gonna tell you to do shit mate. A man is free to do as he pleases. I might just volunteer to see your dick drawing next election.
>>
>>79128003
Moore was actually calling it for Trumo last summer.
>>
File: states[1].png (610KB, 1471x749px) Image search: [Google]
states[1].png
610KB, 1471x749px
>>79128060
>What states allow you to vote without identification?
Why not just type that question into google instead of 4chan you fucking imbecile
>>
File: david-brock-.jpg (34KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
david-brock-.jpg
34KB, 344x291px
>>79128059

From you molesting children probably.

You disgusting sack of shit.

(for real though, he's an actual pedophile - look at him)
>>
>>79128035
Keep rioting like animals because you didn't get your way and Trump will in a landslide.
>>
>>79127908
>Specifics? What is he trying to do?

Alright, maybe an analogy would explain this better. Think of America as a ice cube in a cup of water, okay?

Now imagine Bannon is a bored cat who's managed to find itself on the counter next to the cup.

Bannon wants to fundamentally change the dynamics and makeup of this country.
>>
>>79128082

No. If you don't understand 4chan, I'm not going to hold your hand through it.

I repeat;

Lurk or gb2plebbit
>>
>>79128133
>maybe an analogy would explain this better

No it doesn't. Analogies don't provide specifics.
You lose. Good day sir.
>>
File: Get_Faraged.gif (2MB, 512x338px) Image search: [Google]
Get_Faraged.gif
2MB, 512x338px
8 years of tears from the salty degenerate 'it's ok to be a paedophile and assault women on the street' liberal hive mind, feels good.
>>
>>79127972
>if lobbyists do it, it's fine

Trump supporters, everyone.
>>
File: 1483954861600.png (376KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
1483954861600.png
376KB, 700x518px
>>79128109
>all the states that don't require any ID are deep blue states
really gets the noggin' joggin'
>>
File: 1479284568556.png (29KB, 398x273px) Image search: [Google]
1479284568556.png
29KB, 398x273px
>>79128035
>he has no hope
Where have I heard this before?
>>
>>79128133

>Alright, maybe an analogy would explain this better.

I think giving him specifics would be better actually.
>>
>>79128098
You're damn right you concede.
>>
File: firehose.png (60KB, 498x490px) Image search: [Google]
firehose.png
60KB, 498x490px
>>79127981
>>t. riggered trumpter
>I'm not American.

Most Trumpter aren't.
>>
>>79128165
>can't provide counterarguments

Liberals, everyone.
>>
>>79128127
Oh shit. I didn't know he looked like freak and dated the Comet guy
>>
File: 1454899238261.jpg (2MB, 6064x6072px) Image search: [Google]
1454899238261.jpg
2MB, 6064x6072px
>>79128035
>liberals are still this delusional
>>
>>79128157

>tfw liberals have to put their dicks back in their pants for 8 years just when they thought it was safe to swarm the playground

Kek.
>>
>>79128050
If everything you disagree with is bait, there's a good chance you're just a perpetually butthurt faggot.
>>
>>79127033
How could you not love him on 30rock?
>>
>>79128195

Um.

The popular vote doesn't decide who wins the election sweety.
>>
>>79128058
We very much get it.

We can't sit home this time. And we won't.

>>79128068
>>79128184
You keep bringing up old shit. I'm saying that this election is exactly why we've woken up. The polls saying Hillary would win in a landslide directly played into people not feeling compelled to vote. That won't happen next time.
>>
>>79128255
Technically the popular vote does indeed decide who wins the presidency.
What the liberals don't actually realize is its 51 popular votes, not 1.
>>
>>79128049
>conservatives can't exercise their right to free speech without getting assaulted by the left

Nice victim complex you got brewing there, mate.
>>
>>79126755

someone told him he was funny in 1997 and he won't stop
>>
>>79128201
Lobbyists are the slimiest shitsters in the industry. If your defense of trump is that he's like a lobbyist then you ought to reconsider your position. Trump was supposed to fight corporate interests right?
>>
>>79127814
That's a lie. In many states an I.D. is not required, and here they're instructed not to look at it if you present them one.
>>
File: tinfoil-hat-guy1.jpg (117KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil-hat-guy1.jpg
117KB, 800x450px
>>79128199

>RUSSIAN NEO NAZI KGB COMMUNIST SPACE FROGS HACKED THE VOTERS TELEPATHICALLY AND THE VOTING MACHINES IN PAPER STATES VIA SHORTWAVE RADIO

Do you want to buy some Super Male Vitality?
>>
>>79127018
he means politics arent about winning or losing yet this guy states everything isnt black or white yet follows up with a black or white statment
>>
>american comedy
>>
File: david-brock.jpg (78KB, 1448x582px) Image search: [Google]
david-brock.jpg
78KB, 1448x582px
>>79128226

He also performed oral sex on Hillary's campaign manager.

Just look at that 10/10 pedo mouth.
>>
>>79128109
>Why not just type that question into google

Because it gives me fake news like your graph. I voted in California for the first time this year, and I had to show my driver's license.
>>
>>79126755
>its another drumpfty is silly episode
>>
File: 1485747528755.png (3MB, 2042x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1485747528755.png
3MB, 2042x1248px
>SNL IS BACK BITCHES SUCK IT, DRUMPFTARDS WHATS IT LIKE TO BE SO COMPLETELY BTFO YOU NAZI PIECES OF SHIT ? ALT RIGHT IDIOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH #DUMPTHETRUMP #LOVETRUMPSHATE #NOTMYPRESIDENT
#NOESMIPRESIDENTE
>>
>>79128191
>I think giving him specifics would be better actually

I have, but he's acting like he doesn't understand what I'm saying.
>>
>>79128242

It's bait because it's rote repetitive posting with the same responses designed to illicit responses by it's absurd and logically retarded nature.

I neither agree not disagree with it's message.

It's just weak b8, like posting "Femanon Here" on /r9k/
>>
>>79128199
>h-how could I lose?
>I called everyone who disagrees with a racist sexist transphobic xenophobic homophobic nazi bigot
>w-why didn't they start agreeing with me?
>I even made sure to let everyone know that white people are stupid and evil
>w-what did I do wrong?
>nothing of course. It was all just russian propaganda.
>I don't even need to show any proof. It's just so obvious that anyone who disagrees with me is a nazi
Liberalism is a legitimate mental illness
>>
>>79128345
But you haven't said ANYTHING other than analogies. Which aren't specifics.
>>
File: You fucked up.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
You fucked up.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>four years of this shit from both sides
I really regret not necking myself last year
>>
>>79128258
>this election is exactly why we've woken up
>implying all the hysterical lefties rioting hasn't woken up twice that amount on the right
It won't even be close.
>>
>>79128258

>We can't sit home this time. And we won't.

lol.

That's what you said last time.
>>
>>79128151
I understand 4chan, but even if I didn't I don't see how that's an excuse to type illegibly like some sort of public-schooled retard.

>>79128153
Alright, let's focus on specifics then. Bannon has been outspoken, both in private writings and in public statements, that he wants to fundamentally change this country into something it isn't. Essentially, the country to him isn't something to be celebrated, but something to be molded until it's something he approves of.

>>79128157
>8 years

There's no chance of that happening.
>>
>>79128325
Are you white?
>>
File: 1485067544902.jpg (231KB, 1200x663px) Image search: [Google]
1485067544902.jpg
231KB, 1200x663px
>>79128360
>rote repetitive

The truth doesn't usually change from day to day. Sorry if you're hoping for "alternatives".
>>
File: small guy.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
small guy.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
The majority of people don't really think of Hitler or nazi's in general as actual human beings, they've been so heavily featured in fiction these last 80 or so years that people start to think of them as cartoonish villains who did all that shit just to be evil.

This is why no one calls themselves a Nazi even though they allign with their ideology short of maybe systematic extermination.
>>
>>79128345

I followed your conversation chain up.

You haven't provided specifics.

I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but I suggest maybe googling the word "specifics" to find out what he's actually asking for.

I mean, or don't. I don't want to get in between whatever relationship you two are developing.
>>
>>79128201
My counter-argument is that you think it's already for Trump to do something as long as corrupt lobbyists do it as well. Illustrating your degeneracy is enough of a rebuttal on its on.
>>
File: Cuckington_Roast.jpg (57KB, 700x484px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckington_Roast.jpg
57KB, 700x484px
>>79128396
You're right were talking 1000 year galactic reich here.
>>
>>79128396
That's not specifics.
Tell me one thing he wants to do that's not "change the country" which is so vague that its not even a statement.
>>
>>79128362
>everyone who opposes a child rapist and his porn star wife is a liberal

Every fucking time. Every time with this shit.
>>
>>79127342
Baldwin and snl said baldwin does those scenes for the minimum sag pay. It probably costs him more to get to the studio than he gets paid to do it
>>
>>79128396

>I understand 4chan

Clearly not, since you found the post illegible.
>>
File: b2reddit.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
b2reddit.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>79128151
spacing is literally pleddit..
>>
was funny up until they gave a roaring applause to anti-white sentiment with "YOU LITTLE WHITE BITCH"

really, liberals hate white people so much they'd throw in that line, no doubt, if you tried to even mention barack's skin color and something negative, you'd be booed off the stage
>>
>>79128258
The only people woken up are those tired of leftists and their bullshit. Four years of you people melting down will expose just how hateful and irrational you guys are. I expect Trump to win by an even bigger margin in 2020 if you can't your people in check.
>>
>>79128255
And Baldwin acknowledges that, but he still never lied. Gore won. Bush lost.

He was just allowed to be President anyway.
>>
>>79128420
Throwing stones, glass house.
>>
>>79128399

>sorry if you you're hoping for alternatives

I mean, yeah. That's what differentiates stale b8 from quality b8.

This isn't reddit. We have standards.
>>
>>79128462
So he moved the goalpost. Ok.
>>
>>79128383
>It won't even be close.

You're right, it won't.

Democrats will take popular and electoral vote, this time.

>>79128385
No it wasn't, tons of people advocated for staying at home. Especially Bernie supporters and ex-green partiers.
>>
Baldwin in 30Rock was GOAT
>>
>>79128462
Its almost as if the popular vote doesn't decide the election...
>>
>>79128396
>There's no chance of that happening
How can you be so fucking delusional. It's insane. You are legitimately brainwashed
>>
>>79128420

Hillary Clinton is no porn star, my friend.
>>
>>79128441
I didn't even notice that line and to be honest I'm surprised everyone here is getting so triggered over it. White people's skin must be as thin as it is pale.
>>
>251 replies
>51 posters
wew
Could you guys go to /pol/? Politics isn't a /tv/ topic.
>>
>>79128281
>victim complex
In the last week alone two conservative speakers weren't able to speak at universities because of the left's tantrums. Tantrums in which they went as far as to physically assault women. But sure... it's just a victim complex.

https://youtu.be/x643kcoc8FU
>>
>>79128397
Yes.
>>
>>79126755

I'd love to print out copies of that picture and plaster it all over Baldwin's car just so he could see how fucking retarded he looks
>>
>>79128527
It is when a tv show talks about it every week.
>>
>>79128436

Double spacing is literally 4chan.

Block paragraphs is literally plebbit.

The fact that you fell for the Opposite Meme is indicative of you having only been here for at longest 2 years.

Please don't reply to my post anymore. I don't want to be associated with newfags.

If you do you will literally die of AIDS and so will your underage boyfriend.
>>
File: GjhXkxI.jpg (208KB, 2048x1526px) Image search: [Google]
GjhXkxI.jpg
208KB, 2048x1526px
>>79128469
>>79128518
>B-B-But Hillary!

Wow, embarrassing.
>>
>>79128418
And guess what, 98% isn't 100%.

If I roll a 100 sided die, with 99 red faces and one black, eventually I will roll a black.
>>
>>79128330
The fuck is that thing?
>>
>>79128362
>the left failed to see things from my point of view and that's bad
>they're complete and utter fools and I will never even attempt to see things from their view
That's what you sound like.
>>
>>79128574
>elections are rolls of the dice
>>
>>79128528

>insert excuses and deflections here
>>
>>79128585
A liberal
>>
File: gpa_sleeping_on_the_sofa.jpg (53KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
gpa_sleeping_on_the_sofa.jpg
53KB, 460x368px
>>79128462

>Gore won.

>Bush lost.

Anon, I...

Nevermind.
>>
>>79128569
jesus kid how much of a newfag can you be please lurk more either that or youre a terribly unfunny troll
>>
>>79128420
>child rapist
Do you expect people to take your seriously?
>>
>>79128501

>No it wasn't, tons of people advocated for staying at home. Especially Bernie supporters and ex-green partiers.

Well, I hope all 15 of those guys swings the election your way next time.

Anyway, if you don't get your way that time, just burn some shit down and pepper spray some little girls.
>>
>>79128571
I didn't say anything about hillary. I just stated that you shouldn't be throwing stones, when in a glass house.

Let me elaborate: You said that Trump-supporters call everyone who opposes a child rapist and his porn star wife a liberal. What you fail to realize is that every side does this.

Your post could be easily phrased like this:
>everyone who opposes a proven warmonger and rape apologist is a nazi KKK-member

The cherry on the cake is:
>Every fucking time. Every time with this shit.
as if Trump supporters are somehow the only people who do this.
>>
>>79128528
>It happened in these fringe situations, so that means it's happening to all of us
>not a victim complex
>>
>>79127936

Trump supporters
>>
File: american-aids-patient.jpg (65KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
american-aids-patient.jpg
65KB, 600x518px
>>79128623

Enjoy anon.
>>
>>79128644
>Well, I hope all 15 of those guys swings the election your way next time.
>If I make up numbers that means I win the argument

lol okay
>>
>>79128603
>>79128657

told you
>>
>>79128571

>Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance of winning

Damn.

DAMN.

Almonds Lactating.
>>
>>79128657
>fringe situation
>trump supporters getting attacked by liberals

Nigga you serious?
>>
File: Capture.png (566KB, 1449x878px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
566KB, 1449x878px
>>79128639
t. the leader of Pizzagate
>>
>>79128599
I know exactly what their point of view is. I was a leftist when I was a teenager and in my early twenties like most people are. Then I grew up. The point is that leftists lack the brain capacity to understand conservatives and the only way their small minds can rationalize it is by calling them "nazis" in an attempt to give themselves the moral and intellectual highground and seem like the good guys without ever having to present good ideas, rational arguments, or even doing anything good
>>
>>79128501
>Democrats will take popular and electoral vote, this time.

You don't even know the candidates and you're already deciding who to vote for.

Holy fuck, it's like you really think the mystery box is the best choice.
>>
SNL's Trump sketches have gotten a bit old to me, but maybe it's just because they can't match up to the reality. It's hard to satirize Trump because he's such a huge joke already.
>>
>>79128294
>>79128417
>Trump was supposed to fight corporate interests right?

Trump admitted his fuckery, whereas Hillary went to great lengths to hide her shit. & I'm not making implications that what was good for lobbyist should be good for Trump, but rather Hillary's issue to bring it up was just completely disingenuous at attempt at a hot take to prove a point.
>>
>>79128657

>It happens, therefore you think it will happen

Damn.

DAMN.

Cashews actuated.
>>
>>79127414
Leftists aren't american in any meaningful way, they see themselves as citizens of the world. Hell, they aren't really human.
>>
it's all over for Brumph!
>>
>>79128705
>attempted democrat smear campaigns that all surfaced the week before the vote and all got thrown out by the court for being proven untrue and unfounded.
great source there m8
>>
>>79128686

>If I make up hypothetical, fantastical anecdotes that means they actually happened and will lead to actual IRL events happening in the future

damn

I MEAN DAMN

Mind -> Blown.
>>
>>79127957
Answer my questions fascist.
>>
File: 1485062665444.png (24KB, 764x706px) Image search: [Google]
1485062665444.png
24KB, 764x706px
>>79128574
Degenerate communist trust fund baby btfo by fate.
>>
>>79128712
Sounds like an unbiased, even-handed analysis.

The funny thing is, when you were a "leftist", you probably thought the exact same thing about people on the right. You haven't grown, you just switched jerseys.
>>
>>79128705

>Trump is accused by an anonymous source managed by the DNC of being a child rapist with no evidence

At least with Pizzagate we know the owner of the establishment was a sexual deviant related to David Brock, an actual child raping pedophile.

I mean, at least his conspiracy theory has a jump off in reality.
>>
>>79128720
>Trump admitted his fuckery

Like fuck he did. Fighting the Jews at Goldman Sachs was a major part of his campaign pitch, then he put a GS executive in charge of the Treasury.

https://youtu.be/70hIxu4WCmM
>>
File: rcp_trump_clinton[1].jpg (141KB, 1152x737px) Image search: [Google]
rcp_trump_clinton[1].jpg
141KB, 1152x737px
DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO

/POL/ WILL NEVER RECOVER
>>
>>79128724
>It happens, therefore you think it happens all the time to every single conservative

Damn.

DAMN.

You're good as misconstruing arguments.
>>
>>79128720
No one is talking about hillary. She's shit and we all know it, but scapegoating her doesn't make trump any better. That is a poor defection of an argument.
>>
>>79127143
No the video is actually quite funny and this is coming from someone who likes the guy.
>>
>>79128501
>Democrats will take popular and electoral vote, this time.
Yup, they're totally going to clean house with this shit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeoC7P7Wmo
>>
>>79128793
>related to David Brock, an actual child raping pedophile

Donald Trump's best friend, Jeffry Epstein, is currently in jail for running a child prostitution ring. Stop pretending like you know what the fuck you're talking about.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/the-friendship-between-trump-and-a-billionaire-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/
>>
>>79128807

>It happens and continues to happen, but it might not happen to you therefore it doesn't happen

damn

DAMN

Pistachios Plugged In.
>>
File: 1486020059866.jpg (104KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
1486020059866.jpg
104KB, 1200x936px
>>79128657
>people are legitimately afraid to say they support Trump, resulting in incredibly inaccurate polling
>fringe situations
>>
>>79128807
So what is it that you're doing?
>>
>>79128762
People choosing to sit out this election isn't a hypothetical fantasy. It was a pretty well-known thing going into the election.
>>
>>79128719
Did you see the cold open? At this point they're pretty much just listing off things he did that week.

The fucked up part is it's still so bizarre it comes off as comedy.
>>
>>79128808

>You can have A or B.

>B is shit. So is A

So what difference does it make who you choose?
>>
>>79128786
>The funny thing is, when you were a "leftist", you probably thought the exact same thing about people on the right
yes I did. It's not funny. I was wrong and I didn't understand their point of view. I thought the (((news))) was something that was unbiased and just there to "inform me of the facts". It wasn't until I was in my late twenties that I realized the news and Hollywood is just leftist propaganda and I started basing my belies on logical conclusion and reality instead of what I was told to think.
>>
>>79128763
You're the statist, not me.

>>79128834
Identifying the fact that it does happen, but it's not something that affects every conservative. In other words, I'm being reasonable.
>>
File: 1486209989989.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1486209989989.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>this thread
>>
>>79128828
None of those people will be DNC chair, so yes, it's as irrelevant as any other local retard saying stupid shit.
>>
>>79128832
>milo
>>
>>79127482
>his followers incredibly butthurt
Trump supporters weren't the ones who:
-dug into his family history to find an obscure ancestor who had a funny sounding name
-manufactured and sold official drumpf hats at a profit loss
-created an official drumpfinator browser extension which changed trump to drumpf
-created an official drumpf campaign song to go along with it

And that was all one man.
>>
File: 1480976909690.png (65KB, 690x566px) Image search: [Google]
1480976909690.png
65KB, 690x566px
she worked so hard for this it's not fair
>>
>>79128866
You were wrong to generalize then, but now your generalizations are totally sound. Got it.

I can only hope you're being ironic.
>>
>>79128871
How are you being reasonable? You won't answer my questions and you're making very inflammatory statements about a large and diverse group of people. It doesn't look like you're the reasonable one, you're just the one shouting the most
>>
File: 1485959089237[1].jpg (52KB, 615x769px) Image search: [Google]
1485959089237[1].jpg
52KB, 615x769px
>Why did you kill me Mr. Twump? I am an Amewican just like you!

What would you say to her?
>>
>>79128909
You're right. It wasn't fair. It was heavily skewed in her favor and SHE STILL LOST.
>>
File: WouldYouDontLIe.jpg (498KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
WouldYouDontLIe.jpg
498KB, 2400x3600px
>>79128829

Jeffrey Epstein is not in jail.

Jeffrey Epstein did not run a child prostitution ring.

Jeffrey Epstein is not Donald Trump's best friend.

Jeffrey Epstein is a close friend of Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Bill and Hillary Clinton accepted large donations from Jeffrey Epstein.

Bill and Hillary Clinton made repeated visits to Jeffrey Epstein's private island, on his private airplane, known as the "Lolita Express".

Stop pretending like you know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>79128794
>>79128794
Uhhhh do just an IOTA of background research into this dude. Hasn't worked with them in 14(?) years. Started own fund. Managed Trumps campaign - spent the least and gained the most of any campaign finance managers. Supported Trump since day 1 - actually sued by Trump for a better deal one time. Fuck yeah he would put him in charge.
>>
>>79128805
Wow looks like nobody supported Trump Hahaha
Gay motherfucker

FUCK PRESIDENT TRUMP
>>
>>79128839

Yeah?

Is that what "people are saying"?

Have you been "hearing things"?

Are you a "really, really smart guy"?
>>
File: 7YyEjyZ[2].png (286KB, 717x616px) Image search: [Google]
7YyEjyZ[2].png
286KB, 717x616px
>>79128942
>He's not really from Goldman! He worked for Hollywood for a while in between!

lol
>>
File: 721px-Hillary_meltdown.jpg (75KB, 721x600px) Image search: [Google]
721px-Hillary_meltdown.jpg
75KB, 721x600px
I HAD ALL THE CELEBRITIES WHY DIDN'T I COME OUT AHEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: smoke.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>79126755
That was so bad, how much did he pay to get on the show?

Srsly tho, can someone screencap the comments and share them for a poor guy from Germany?
>>
File: 1471861149562.png (44KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471861149562.png
44KB, 500x338px
>american """"""humour""""""
>>
>>79128808
>That is a poor defection of an argument.
so is asking for his taxes, which is the new "Birth certificate" to the left.
>>
I'm literally shaking right now. How can they get away with insulting our lord savior emperor!
>>
>>79128109
wait so illegal immigrants and people who aren't citizens can just vote in some states ?

am I being memed ?
>>
>>79128915
>my "arguments" are just bullying tactics that present no logical conclusions or measurable information but I also smugly imply that I'm right about everything and anyone who could possible disagree with me is just stupid or being ironic
turn off CNN m8
>>
>>79128928

You're a terrorist incubator and I want to do Obama a solid and finish off what he started.

Burn in hell for taking that brave SEAL with you, Jihad Spawn.
>>
File: 1454964126309.jpg (148KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454964126309.jpg
148KB, 1024x1024px
>>79128969
>>79128974
Kek has spoken. Praise him
>>
>>79128969
>>79128974
GLITCH IN THE MATRIX, NICE COPYING MY PICTURE FAGGOT
>>
File: antss.png (121KB, 227x205px) Image search: [Google]
antss.png
121KB, 227x205px
>>79128966
>can't refute
>better pepe post and green text
>>
>>79128969
>>79128974
what's going on here?
>>
>>79128974

Americans were funny for about ten years between 2000 - 2010.

Now it's back to this lowbrow garbage.

There was The Simpsons and Seinfeld in the 90's. Maybe we'll get some rare beautiful comedic work this decade before it's over.
>>
>>79129003
>Kek has spoken
>no dubs

You are not a true believer. You are a heathen.
>>
>>79129003
>>79129010
SHUT THE FUCK UP WHO ARE YOU AND WHY CAN YOU READ MY MIND?
>>
>>79128985
The democrats literally bus people around to vote multiple times in the same county
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0&t=2s
>>
>>79129031
Someone's new.
>>
>>79128895
It's only emblamtic of what will come in 2020. Enjoy a Michelle Obama push. Unless you think Bernie is going to run in 2020 via disembodied head in a jar a la Futurama.
>>
File: 1457543334186.png (252KB, 1161x789px) Image search: [Google]
1457543334186.png
252KB, 1161x789px
>>79129031
Kek works in mysterious ways
>>
>>79129020

Germans just woke up.

They can only afford a limited supply of pepes due to rationing to support the demands of the latest bullfugee intake Kommandant Merkel has commissioned.
>>
>>79128977
Trump was huge in the birther movement so I guess this is a taste of his own medicine.
And Obama eventually did provide his birth certificate proving how retarded it was.
A buisness man cheating on his taxes is far more likely to have happened than a foreigner seriously trying to cheat his way into the presidency.
>>
>>79128969
>how much did he pay to get on the show?

Not a lot.

http://www.businessinsider.com/alec-baldwin-donald-trump-snl-salary-1400-2016-12
>>
File: 1474753678059.png (83KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474753678059.png
83KB, 420x420px
>mfw americans still watch SNL even though it has literally never been good

It has launched some good comedic actors and comedians but it's shit as a show, just fucking shit.
>>
File: 0001200.jpg (124KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
0001200.jpg
124KB, 650x488px
I mean, Baldwin, Colbert, Maher, Meyers, Leibowitz and other late night comedians have always been known as respected and well-read geopolitical and history experts, am I right?
>>
>>79129083
Nah SNL was pretty good in the 70s 80s and 90s.
>>
File: 1482976076369.png (416KB, 756x630px) Image search: [Google]
1482976076369.png
416KB, 756x630px
>>79128968
It's almost as if the people working their asses off 40 hours a week to make ends meet don't give a fuck what self-important dipshits who play pretend for a living have to say about politics.
>>
>>79129083

This.

A few years back I went back and watch a compilation of their "classic" sketches from back when they had the big guns on there like Eddie Murphy/Bill Murray etc.

It was ALL complete shit.

Obviously not as bad as this, but still not even remotely funny.
>>
>>79129076
He got the last laugh.
https://youtu.be/Htt91G2qDwM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rras2Og_IZ4
>>
File: reading.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
reading.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>79129082
>"Baldwin watched hours of Trump rallies and campaign appearances to perfect the president-elect's physicality"

Confirmed retard, seriously, that was really, really bad and he"watched hours of Trump rallies" for it. I don't even know how I feel right now? Disgusted, confused...?
>>
>>79129103

No it wasn't.
>>
>>79129141

Baldwin has always been a mediocre actor and a C list star.

What did you expect?
>>
>>79129184
I liked him in Hunt for Red October tho.
>>
>>79129184
>""SNL" hair designer, Jodi Mancuso, told the New York Times that the wig "helps him transform instantly. The minute it goes on with the makeup, it’s like, 'Oh, I get it.'""

OH NOW I GET IT, AAAH, DAHNALD? HAHAHAH FUNNY HAHAHA CAN I POST A PICTURE OF YOU ON REDDIT xFD
>>
File: oops.jpg (37KB, 740x400px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
37KB, 740x400px
oooOOOoooo~
>>
>>79129135
ya i saw that but it still doesn't exonerate trumpkin from his tax returns. He basically confirmed it when he said it made him "smart" during the debate. I'm going to put some more money in a retirement account to avoid paying taxes on it for now as long as he's in office.
>>
>>79129083
It was great in the nineties/early 2000s
>>
>>79127517
I love how no fascist can answer me.
>>
File: 1474223791611.png (10KB, 334x177px) Image search: [Google]
1474223791611.png
10KB, 334x177px
>mfw /pol/fags are gonna be this mad for 4 more years
>>
File: 1485390370183.jpg (728KB, 1994x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1485390370183.jpg
728KB, 1994x3000px
>>79129329
>mfw SNL and all of mainstream media are gonna be this mad for 8 years.
>>
>>79126755
Why does he put his lips like that? Real Trump doesn't do that.
>>
>>79129327
nobody cares dip the thread has been autosaging for 10 minutes
>>
>>79129386
They do this to every president. Trump is way more memetic than Bush though
>>
>>79129285
Whats the point then if we know he did? If nobody gave a shit about his pussy grabbing or "sexual harassment" they won't about this. It's literally the birth certificate all over again.
>>
File: eeh.jpg (26KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
eeh.jpg
26KB, 399x388px
>>79127517
>>79127689
>>79129327

>Why was my wife assaulted?
I don't know what happened and why you even try to link that to Trump??
Probably walking around like a slut and getting raped by a pack of googles.

>Why are we being silenced?
Literally shitposting at that point

>Why are we being oppressed?
Dude are you being rea-

>Why are we being systematically phased out of society?
What the f-

>Why are we being beaten in the streets with the media cheering?
I don't k-

>Why are they vandalizing our homes in the middle of the night?
Okay stop, alright? Stop. I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

We won and you are pathetic
>>
>>79129444
They didn't do it to Obama.
>>
>>79129511
IIRC they did but Obama was never good imitation material anyway, especially when he speaks and acts in such a bland manner.
>>
>>79129124
I'm convinced that people that say it was good only say that because their parents said it and their parents only said it because of nostalgia when in fact they only watched it because there was nothing else on.
>>
>>79129488
You're a fucking idiot newfag. We voted trump, a bunch of leftist protestors assaulted her. You got the whole thing flipped, you're a fucking mess kid.
>>
>>79129488
The media praising punching "nazis".
How new are you?
>>
>>79129488
>we won
Hillary lost you fucking retard.
>>
File: pooh-top-gun.jpg (22KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
pooh-top-gun.jpg
22KB, 600x638px
>>79129563
>We voted trump, a bunch of leftist protestors assaulted her.
So you wanna tell me that you voted and they stand right behind you to look over your shoulders to check who you voted for?

You are probably some kind of autist who lives in a ghetto neighbourhood and brags about his vote on Facebook and lets his ''''''''wife'''''''' wear a MAGA hat.

You are the mess, kiddo
>>
>>79129651
> being this new
>>
>>79129651
So what can i wear that's appropriate?
>>
>>79129651
Lol who uses Facebook anymore?
Fucking normie.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (32KB, 466x382px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
32KB, 466x382px
>>79129693
How about that? Appropriate for your kind

Also nice how you dodged the question about your alleged wife being beaten
>>
>>79129651
>hasn't seen the video of a group of nogs beating some guy they thought voted for trump
Holy shit guy do you live under a rock? Or worse yet you get all your news from cnn and Facebook
>>
File: problematic.jpg (20KB, 186x306px) Image search: [Google]
problematic.jpg
20KB, 186x306px
>>79129766
>Facebook and CNN are not okay
Yeah, if you're in an alternative reality I bet CNN hurst your worldview.

Also it's obvious you guys don't use Facebook, you don't have any friends to interact with :^)
>>
>>79129733
Not who you were replying too, I just don't think it's fair for someone to be assaulted over what they wear.
>>
>>79129815
What are you even trying to accomplish here? You're just shit posting both sides with a "mightier than you" middle of the road stance.
If your too beta to stand up for yourself and your beliefs you should just neck yourself
>>
>>79129836
>Not fair
Obviously it's not fair but the world doesn't care about what's 'fair'. If you live in a neighbourhood where lefties and minorities are the majority and wear a MAGA head you're retarded, especially if you late bitch on a vietnamese fishing forum afterwards.

Just saying...
>>
>>79129903
Just saying what?
>>
File: angry.jpg (105KB, 487x410px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
105KB, 487x410px
>>79129892
I think that you're all just a bunch of whiny bitches who love to change their betaness into a victim role
> But Trump supporters are being shamed everywhere
"No!"
Maybe where you live and again, it's your fault living in a google[/spolier] neighbourhood
>>
>>79128648
Wow, shit reading comprehension. No wonder you voted for a rapist.
>>
>>79126755
The problem with this political sketches is that if you have informed yourself even a little bit they all fall flat
>Implying the call with Australia went bad (Turnbull himself said it was fine)
>Implying the call with Mexico went bad (Mexico's government denied that)
>Implying there were no terrorists in Bowling Green that posed as refugees (the "massacre" part was a mistake that has already been corrected)
>That fucking Bannon. You might disagree with his ways but he is definetly right about a lot of stuff
>Le Trump is Bannon's puppet

It just felt cheap and preaching to the choir with poorly thought arguments and shallow humor.
>>
>>79129651
Dude she was just trying to get to work, there was a huge protest going on, and since she wasn't with them chanting shit some cunt asked if she didn't care about women's rights, wife said I'm just trying to get to work, the cunt started screaming and shoving her then the security for her building came out and helped her inside. We have the security footage and are pressing charges.
Get off your high horse fag. Some people live and work in the real world, you know outside of a screen.
>>
>>79129961
You know people can travel right? Like besides by using the scooter you got through government programs and mom's mini van
>>
>>79126755
That was hilarious.
>>
>>79130016
>McDonalds has a security guard
Sure thing mate, nice bait

>Some people live and work in the real world, you know outside of a screen.
How would you know?

I am a programmer and shitpost half the day and probably make more than you and your wife combined
>>
>>79129961
>can't spoiler correctly
Holy shit kiddo it's time for your nap.
Have mommy bring you your tendies, let the grown ups talk now.
>>
>>79130081
Obviously you could only think of mcdonalds, a fine establishment. And a "programmer" the best job a basement dwelling autist could hope for. Have fun with your minecraft mods kiddo.>>79130081
>>
File: aQIanfP.jpg (81KB, 632x587px) Image search: [Google]
aQIanfP.jpg
81KB, 632x587px
>>79126755
>President is an idiot who shitposts on twitter about his hurt feelings
>the cabinet and congress serve corporate interests and retarded american conservatism
>The media is horribly biased against the administration and takes easy potshots instead of doing their job
>it's all one big shitstorm of misinformation and mudflinging

Hoo boy, America is pretty fucked.
>>
File: 1.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
I'm starting to think that censorship might be a good idea, at least making punishable to mock the President, I mean by mocking him you are basically undermining the foundations of our society and helping America's enemies. It's not like you are touching free speech, it's all about protecting the country.
>>
File: current-year.jpg (30KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
current-year.jpg
30KB, 367x390px
>>79130163
Actually I am a computer scientist currently working as a programmer for a company which called me in to solve their shitty problems; literally the easiest job and I make 120k a year

But that's not my point.

My point is that you're all bitching on a cartoon forum about your made up problems and now blame Hillary supporters for making your lifes shitty.

Yeah, and I am the kid :^)
>>
>>79130228
>Actually I am a computer scientist currently working as a programmer for a company which called me in to solve their shitty problems; literally the easiest job and I make 120k a year

>But that's not my point.

>My point is that you're all bitching on a cartoon forum about your made up problems and now blame Hillary supporters for making your lifes shitty.

>Yeah, and I am the kid :^)

Holy fuck is this the new navy seal pasta?
>listen kid I'm a computer scientist, I solve problems people haven't even encountered yet, I get paid billions by bill gates himself. Steve Jobs got his ideas from my equations. I make more than you, your wife, your whole bloodline. I even have your isp locked right now. You just made the worst enemy you'll ever have.
>>
>>79130228
Are you seriously trying to claim you are credible and have a high paying job on a Malaysian basket weaving forum?
>>
File: check-em.jpg (47KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
check-em.jpg
47KB, 472x472px
>>79130345
Literally all my friends are doing the same shit and get paid even more than me.

Your reaction just shows how much of a subhuman you are and that your bitching doesnt get you anywhere.

Thanks for proving my point
>>
>>79129981
Thanks for Correcting the Record!
>>
>>79130393
>Doesn't get dubs
So a highly paid "computer scientist" can't even script or have basic luck?
Wow your "friends" must be so proud of you, go take a screenshot of this convo so you can prove them how btfo I was by you 1337 hax
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.