[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about watching Taboo. The only thing its got going for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Thinking about watching Taboo.
The only thing its got going for it for me is Bane.
What does /tv/ think of this show?
>>
*grunts*
>>
>>79116153
he was so shitty in taboo. This bitch literally plays the same character, gimself in everything. Cannot act. Jlaw 2.0.

Good thing he looks like a freak on screen and is done.
>>
>>79116153
It's pretty good. The tone is strange, but it's the kind of show that slowly reveals what it's actually about so it might make more sense later on. Also, incest rules.
>>
Fun pulp espionage that, until last episode, took the audience seriously enough to not get too cable with over-explaining things that didn't need to be explained or get schlocky.
>>
>>79116434
what exactly are you referring to?
>>
It's not just bane, pretty much all of the supporting cast has been great too.
>>
>>79116506
>repeated conversations about organizing a heist
>no, you are the Carlsbad
>we can give you love
>ending on a cliffhanger with the cuck
>>
i feel like they implied that the kid was bane's/his sister's at first, but then I thought I heard in the last episode that the kid is his dad's
>>
File: 1485755278465.png (92KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485755278465.png
92KB, 500x480px
>show is called taboo
>nudity lol
>swearing lmao
>implied incest
>cuk
>no cheese pizza
>no furry pizza
>>
First two episodes are genuinely great, hooked me totally. Then episode 3 was filler, episode went full HBO 'maturity'.

I was intrigued by the apparent occultism aspect, the rumour about Delaney being fucking undead, and his seeming sexlessness and singel-mindedness about his business with Nootka Sound. It sounds weird but it was refreshing to see, he didn't give a fuck about anything but that shitty piece of land and I wanted to know why. Now it's a HBO-tier sex'n'swearing edgefest. The guy calling Delaney a nigger at least twice an episode is fucking great, though.
>>
>>79116153
its Tom Hardy grunting and being a badass. thats all you need to know. oh, plus some witchcraft.
>>
I like that the witchcraft is totally non deterministic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.