[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well well, looks like this will shut the mouths of the dumb DCEUfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (624KB, 760x566px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
624KB, 760x566px
Well well, looks like this will shut the mouths of the dumb DCEUfags saying there was a big critics' Marvel-paid conspiracy against DC and WB
>>
Too late, they already adapted their narrative around this, don't try to convince them, defending objectively bad flicks like man of steel and batman v superman fried their brain and they can only talk in memes now
>>
>>79115672

DCEU fags are literally the worst. If you like the movies, then fine, but don't throw shit around when other people don't. If you do that, the world would actually be a better place if you literally killed yourself.
>>
There is indeed a conspiracy thanks for clarifying
>>
>>79115672
>movie made for toddlers gets higher score than true kino
Fuck movie """critics"""
>>
>>79116612
>true kino
LOL MY BRAINDEAD EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES MEME
>>
>>79116640
BvS ultimate edition was great
You have no valid criticism other than "It's shit"
Eisenberg was fine, the cgi doomsday was better than Civil War's cgi (which you loved), and the story made perfect sense if you were actually paying attention
>>
I've never saw BVS (or Civil War or Suicide Squad)
what's the big deal
>>
Is it kino?
>>
>>79115672
watch as it gets snubbed at the oscars like The Lego Movie did so disney could win.
>>
>>79116764
>BvS is great if you buy the DLC edition
Not falling for this WB marketer.
>Eisenberg was fine
He was most definitely not, had no cohesion in his mannerisms, talked in an uneven pitch and was annoying to hear, you know nothing about acting.
>cgi Doomsday was better than Civil War
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but Disney
Every single fucking time, you have nothing.
>the story made sense if you were paying attention
Like Lex asking for permission to inspect a body he just showed an inspection from, Lois Lane arriving at the exact martha moment to answer a question she didn't hear or her entire bullet subplot that ends with her getting thrown off a building and thus has no impact in the story?
>>
>read the reviews

>half seem to be reaction quips around Trump, BvS or escapism

really makes one ponder
>>
>>79116896
The theatrical edition was fine too, the UE just makes things more obvious for retards like you who couldn't figure the plot out
>>
>>79116896
>Lois Lane arriving at the exact martha moment to answer a question she didn't hear
phew lad, is this a bad joke?
>>
>>79116961
>was fine too
It was not, otherwise fans wouldn't talk about how much the DLC fixed things
>>
>>79116905
But the first Lego Movie is redpilled
>>
>>79115672
Disney has nothing to lose by letting this one slip.
>>
>>79117013
Is it? It's exactly what happens.
>superman whispers martha
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME
>appear out of nowhere yelling IT'S HER MOM'S NAME
>>
>>79117097
boy you are fucking dumb
>>
>>79117126
>hurr durr you're dumb, I have no argument as to why but let me write paragraphs on why this is secretly genius and only I know why
I'm so tired of this meme
>>
>>79116883
That still rustles my jimmies. Fuck Pixar.
>>
>another thread ruined by DCEU autists
>>
>>79117160
dunno if you're just making shitty b8 or you're just retarded but it's boring and I don't care
>>
>>79117126
It's exactly what happens you fucking cuck
>>
>>79116612
BvS wasn't made for adults either. It was made to appeal to video game sensibilities.
>>
>>79117181
>you like BvS and posted about it, you ruined my perfect hugbox thread about my /co/ children's movie!
>>
Wow you made this thread again?

I was the "autist" the last thread calling your Disney shill as out
>>
>>79117276
>if you don't like garbage you're a disney shill
Imagine being this contrarian and desperate to fit in
>>
>>79117276
Bravo my man, you keep calling out those Disney shills. Let us know how that works out for ya
>>
>>79115672

The meme movie is praised by meme critics.
>>
>>79117438
This is some mouth breathing shitpost if I've ever seen one, I won't even ask you what those mean because it's clear not even you know
>>
File: marveldrones.jpg (670KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
marveldrones.jpg
670KB, 1000x1000px
>>79115770
MCU fags are literally the worst. If you don't like the movies, then fine, but don't throw shit around when other people do. If you do that, the world would actually be a better place if you literally killed yourself.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.