[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the only good things I have in my empty life is watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: ben3.jpg (119KB, 990x551px) Image search: [Google]
ben3.jpg
119KB, 990x551px
One of the only good things I have in my empty life is watching a tv show that I love and when I watch all the episodes I feel completely depressed knowing I will never be able to watch it for the first time again.

Anyone else feel like this too?
>>
>>79109473
And I hope you are aware of the fact that TV shows are an inferior form of a visual medium compared to film, so that makes your situation even more sad and pathetic.
>>
>>79109571
>TV Shows: hours of footage
>Films: 2 hours only
I agree that some shows have fillers but a show like Gotham has not 1 filler at all. amazing
>>
>>79109704
The primary focus in TV is on the written narrative and nothing else, the repetitive structure, countless establishing shots and shots of a car entering a location, countless "let's go to a bar for a beer" like exposition dialogues, every episode has to end with a cliffhanger, every episode has one big moment which is executed well while the rest is mostly filler, countless twists and turns etc

It's like all the other filmmaking elements like cinematography, editing, sound design etc don't matter at all

Most of the time you don't even have to look at the screen, the back to back camerawork in dialogues get's so overused that you can basically just listen to the conversation without even watching the screen and grasp all the information you need because the written narrative is the main thing here, while in film it's the visual narrative.
>>
>>79109941
>you dont even need to look at the screen
then how do you know which characters are the same race as you?
>>
>>79109473
Start reading books as well. You'll never run out of things to read. You won't be able to exhaust everything that could possibly interest you in your lifetime.
>>
>>79109473
The most exciting part of my week is sunday when my favorite show airs. I get really drunk eat a lot of food and watch it intently. Then AFTER it is complete I go to the live threads.
>>
File: jordan-smaller.jpg (149KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-smaller.jpg
149KB, 1024x683px
Sort yourself out
>>
>>79109473
i get that from books tv not so much... not to sound like an ass I love tv as well
>>
>>79110373
>mfw you won't be able to go to IMDB anymore after seeing a movie and read people complaining
I miss those times
>>
File: 1485547311.jpg (120KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485547311.jpg
120KB, 593x640px
>>79109473
I'm on the same boat lad. after my favorite show is over i just feel like shit because I have to deal with my shitty empty boring life with nothing good to look forward to

let's kys ourselves together
>>
>>79109473
nah i am interested in art for more than escapism so i don't bother with that shit
>>
Is this the feels thread?

Last night I dreamed that the girl I had an unrequited love for told me she loved me completely. I also dreamed that I was stuck in a groundhog day like loop except everyone behaved differently each day. I just hung out with all my old best friends forever, never aging, it was perfect. Its made me feel like shit all day. Now that girl and all those friends have moved away and done other things and I'm still here, going nowhere fast and posting memes on a shitty imageboard, and I'm still thinking of them everyday.
>>
>>79110537
I have small peepee
>>
File: VcCxYDK.jpg (33KB, 486x434px) Image search: [Google]
VcCxYDK.jpg
33KB, 486x434px
>>79110537
>tfw 23
>tfw still have dreams about high school, where i'm happy and having fun with my friends
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.