[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the evil demon woman is just a victim >the white straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (469KB, 528x755px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
469KB, 528x755px
>the evil demon woman is just a victim
>the white straight religious male that raped her mom is the true evil of the story

bravo
>>
>>79109103
FUCK YOU SPOILED IT FOR ME
:(
>>
>>79109103
that's the rule now

you don't want to be racist or sexist now, do you?
>>
How about a Rings sequel where the evil demon woman is responsible for ruining men's lives due to alimony?
>>
>>79109945
Isn't Brendan Fraser too young to have a biopic?
>>
i just saw this today. there was thunderous applause in my theater when samura emerged to kill the bad guy.
>>
>>79110146
Anyone who hurts a female is a menace to society in the feminists' eyes
>>
>>79110146
I had a similar experience

When she popped out several people in the theater started yelling out their reddit usernames
>>
>>79110244
Audible laugh.
>>
She was always the victim. She wasn't a demon, she had uncontrolable mental projection/telepathy and she was killed because it drove people insane and made them kill themselves.

The SJW may have infected it, but don't pretend Sadako was ever some edgy killer demon. She was just a tragic ghost that made everyone suffer like she did.
>>
>>79110111

He is technically dead so a biopic would be fine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.