[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your three best episodes? My ranking: 1. White Christmas 2.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: BlackMirrorTitleCard.jpg (7KB, 358x202px) Image search: [Google]
BlackMirrorTitleCard.jpg
7KB, 358x202px
Your three best episodes? My ranking:

1. White Christmas
2. San Junipero
3. Nosedive

White Christmas because it had splendid twists. San Junipero because it had beautiful writing. Nosedive because it was making fun of social dynamics between normies so much.
>>
>>79108080
1. "1 million funbucks"
2. "David Cameron in 2015"
3. "Nosedive"
>>
>>79108156
50 Million Merits was quite amazing with the non-skipable ads, the disgusting casting show hosts and the fat shaming, but in the end I liked Nosedive better
>>
>>79108080

1. White Christmas
2. White Bear
3. Nosedive
>>
>>79108232
this

50 million merits is just awesome, so many things about it make you think

so:
1. 50 million merits
2. that one with the guys killing "roaches"
3. nosedive
>>
>>79108232
The scene where the MC looks through the window in the cafeteria blew my mind.

t. someone who lives in a commie-block
>>
>>79108080
>2. San Junipero
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>79108510
>that one with the guy killing roaches
It was definitely the most dystopian one but I didn't like the resolution of it and the fact that in such a future, people would give a shit about things like "bloodline"

Oh I also liked that episode where that woman rebuilds her boyfriend with a creepy robot
>>
Best

1. 15 Million Merits
2. White Christmas
3. Nosedive
4. The Entire History of You
5. San Junipero
6. White Bear

Worst

1. Waldo
2. Playtest
3. Hated In The Nation
>>
>>79108684
the bloodline ramblings were just propaganda. nobody knows why they were killing those people.
>>
>good
White Christmas
Shut Up and Dance

>ok
The National Anthem
The Entire History of You
Hated in the Nation
Playtest

>shit
Be Right Back
White Bear
The Waldo Moment
San Junipero
Fifteen Million Merits
Nosedive
>>
>>79108641
>>79108641
>people loving each other hurts my special identity
>I'm totally not like an SJW, I swear!!
>>
>>79108782
well the doc at the base seems to actually care about bloodline, but maybe he's brainwashed too

>>79108684
>Oh I also liked that episode where that woman rebuilds her boyfriend with a creepy robot

yeah that one is pretty damn cool too, in part because it's technically accurate (as in, the day we have the technology to pull it off it'd probably be kind of like in the show I think)
>>
>>79108814
sjws dont think whites are superior because of traits they're born with, they think its just the privilege. what caused the privilege to be there in the first place is something they dont think about
>>
>>79108232
>fat shaming

Work shaming. The cleaners were the only ones we ever saw do any work.

Their social system was one where the people who did everything were looked down on, and the people who wasted their time on pointless makework were told they were superior.
>>
Man, it isn't my favorite episode but the opening of Playtest was so fucking good. Perfectly captured the feeling of doing so much and traveling all over the world and yet being so alone.
>>
>>79109162

This is the final destination.

Not all episodes are amazing. But it's amazing that most of it was made at all.
>>
>>79109138
I thought the guys on the treadmill actually produce all electricity for society. The fats are unable to so they are stuck with humiliating works like cleaning
>>
File: vote+waldo[1].png (165KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
vote+waldo[1].png
165KB, 500x281px
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A DOCUMENTARY
>>
fuck I was just about to make a thread for this cuz I never see it talked about lol

Nosedive was excellent, but i have yet to see the rest
>>
>>79109289

Ridiculous. There is no way they can power all that.

It's make-work. I thought this was text, I didn't think it was a hidden meaning.
>>
>>79109336
Then why do they get credits for running?
>>
The worst episodes have the best girls.
>>
>>79109395

So they do something.

They could be getting everything for free, but that's not the system they're in. It's a utopia.

>people who criticize me for using utopia correctly
>>
>>79108737
>Playtest
>Worst

That's my favourite one, ending was the fucking best imho
>>
>>79109395
it wouldn't be makework otherwise, faggot
>>
surprised that the first episode was aired in 2011

why did it slip under the radar for so long?
>>
File: the-it-crowd-o.gif (2MB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
the-it-crowd-o.gif
2MB, 320x182px
>>79109678
>>
>>79108814
No people pretending it was a super great episode because of lesbians and a couple of 80's hits pisses me off.
>>
>>79109299
>cuz I never see it talked about lol
Fuck off retarded nigger.
>>
>>79110022
It wasn't that, it's the fact that it was simply really well written with great characters.

The only thing that's silly was that you'd think that you can't really save a human consciousness on an USB stick
>>
>>79109678
It didn't, reddit just jumped on board with the netflix season and you with them by the sound of it.
>>
>>79109678

Charlie Brooker's work was only really known to Britfags back then. I remember season 1 of Black Mirror being well promoted and talked about at the time.
>>
>>79110086
>really well written with great characters.
give me a fucking break anon.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.