[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this. How the fuck did he get super strength? Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 176x260px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 176x260px
Just saw this.
How the fuck did he get super strength? Christ this was bad.
>>
They explained it
>>
>>79081521
Inform me because clearly I missed it during my 2 minute nap.
>>
The mind causes physiologic changes/powers. Hell, how did bruce willis have invulnerability and see criminals with touch.
>>
the same way way mr glass got brittle bone powers
>>
How dumb do you have to be that you couldn't understand something that was clearly explained in the fucking movie? Jesus millenials and their retarded attention span.
>>
>>79081528
Fuckin' magic, dude. Science so freaky and far ahead of our current understanding that it's as-of-yet indefinable. It's comic book shit, but I enjoyed it.
>>
>>79081618
>lol he has a personality of animals XD
>lol that's why he has super fucking strength!
No, you retard. It was plain stupid.
>>
>>79081656
That wasn't even the reason.

Fix your ADHD so you can actually concentrate on something for more than 2 minutes.
>>
>>79081707
Stop avoiding it and tell me, you're not sounding smart.

Explain and i'll tell you exactly why it's bullshit.
>>
Seeing Bruce Willis at the end just fucked me up
>>
>>79081443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY&t=1s
because he transcends biology with his fantasy brain power. It gets explained like 10 times in the movie and even in the trailer. and it still portrays it as some kind of twist lmao
>>
>>79081443
I just saw this too, you from Michigan?
>>
>>79081909
>and it still portrays it as some kind of twist lmao

Wasn't the twist that the movie takes place in the same world as Unbreakable?

Also, M. Night said his next movie is Unbreakable 2. Hype. Split was great.
>>
>>79081909
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S WHY?

Holy shit like I said, bad movie.
>>
>>79082022
>I can suspend disbelievef enough for the 23 personalities thing but once he gets super powers this movie is an unrealistic piece of trash

wew lad, I would say kill yourself but then someone would have to clean up another one of your messes
>>
I got such a boner during the beast bearhug scene. I wanna die like that
>>
>>79081909
Stop shilling your retarded garbage channel you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>79081528
Basically he "used 100%" of his brain. It's a played out idea, but if you think of it as "He was able to recruit the full extent of his muscle fibers" then atleast the strength feels more grounded. Of course his actually body grew in size so really it might as well just be magic.
>>
>>79081823
Was probably the most unexpected thing, and I came in expecting him to transform into a literal beast and not just go past peak human super human shit.
>>
>>79081749
because of ending tweest

the movie takes place in the same film universe as Unbreakable, which was about superheros

>The big twist comes after the plot has been resolved and even a “Split” title card comes on screen. We then cut to a diner where a TV news report tells patrons about the events we’ve just seen, and that Casey’s captor (James McAvoy) is at large and has been dubbed with the name “The Horde”. Three women begin discussing these events and one says, “Wasn’t there a guy in a wheelchair about 15 years ago? What was his name?” David Dunn (Bruce Willis) then leans forward and says, “Mr. Glass.” The camera then lingers on Dunn’s face, strongly suggesting that the emerging superhero from Shyamalan’s 2000 film will face off against The Horde.
>>
>>79082389
Ah, i see. As someone who was never seen Unbreakable maybe that was why the movie was so bad

So what's Bruce Willis superpower?
>>
Say what you want, but the horde is a pretty cool name for a villain
>>
>>79082432
Can't be hurt but can drown
>>
M Night's next movie is Unbreakable 2

http://consequenceofsound.net/2017/01/m-night-shyamalans-next-film-will-be-a-sequel-to-unbreakable/
>>
>>79082432
various powers, one of them being very hard to kill.
>>
>>79082278
The woman clearly believed it was magic and that study of Kevin would allow humans to understand more than we currently do about the spirit world or some shit.
>>
>>79082501
sounds awful. The little teaser at the end of Split was fun, but Unbreakable 2 would be hot fucking garbage. I don't even think Split was great, it was just good. Unbreakable was already shit though.
>>
What happens when he gets supa strong does he throw a fucking car or something?
>>
>>79083298
He bear hugs an old lady to death by breaking her spine, and then takes 2 point blank shotgun shots being relatively unphased. Also climbs up walls that are almost smooth
>>
WHY WERE THEY IN A ZOO
>>
>>79083526
Barry was an employee there, I assume they didn't know "they" were living in the maintenance tunnels.
>>
>>79083619
But what did it symbolize?
>>
>he can do impossible things simply because he believes he can

Holy fuck, james mcavoy is an ork!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.