[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem? >"oh walter I respect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: gusfring.jpg (36KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
gusfring.jpg
36KB, 650x400px
What the fuck was his problem?

>"oh walter I respect you so much"
>walt kills some low level child killing thugs to protect his partner
>"I will kill your infant daughter"

Like, he didn't have a single good reason to hate Walt for killing literally bottom level thugs that killed a child. It just never jived with me, he went from 0 to 100 because of literally NOTHING.
>>
>>79081220
Walt was a threat
>>
>>79081220
He was extremely careful.
>>
>>79081243
For you
>>
I think Fring always intended to get Gale to learn the formula and then have Walt killed. he just sped up the timetable once he saw how Walt could no longer be controlled.

although, mike seems to think otherwise and says so before walt shoots him in S5, so I could be wrong
>>
Bad writing. They couldn't figure out a way to get Gus out of the picture without him chimping out over something small.
>>
File: 11.png (186KB, 650x414px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
186KB, 650x414px
HAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH
>>
>>79081220
weren't some cartel guys pissed he let them die or some shit?
>>
>>79081424
pretty sure the cartel was only mad that the two guys that got killed by Isaac Schrader.
>>
File: 4x8_Gus_and_Max.png (768KB, 1274x717px) Image search: [Google]
4x8_Gus_and_Max.png
768KB, 1274x717px
>>79081220
The flashbacks of Gus with the Mexican cartel and the 2nd half of season 4 are the undebatable best parts of Breaking Bad and the series should've ended with the death of Gus. Season 5 was very unnecessary and people who haven't seen it are better off not seeing it at all

prove me wrong
>>
>>79081220
Yeah that was retarded. Plus he gave away his intentions for no reason.
>Hey Walt I'm definitely gonna kill you once I don't need you anymore. But hey, keep working for me anyway and don't do anything desperate ;)
>>
>>79081716
I really think it was out of character that Walt would want to build a fucking drug empire instead of live his life with his children.

I agree Gus' death should've been the end.
>>
I was never confused about this. If Walt got caught doing stupid shit then Gus would lose everything.
>>
>>79081350
This.

They had a lot of issues in retrospect as evidenced by Skyler being such a bitch as she was portrayed, yet the writers thinking she was supposed to be a sympathetic character.

>>79081751
That could appear reasonable if he thinks Walt is dying and is definitely going to die on his own within a few months. He figures he just keeps Walt on a tight leash, gives him some decent deal to make money, and doesn't have to worry about it any more.
>>
>>79081716
Why did they kill Gus friend? It was so random.
>>
>>79081350
This. They wrote themselves into a hole
>>
>>79081220
>What the fuck was his problem?

that atrocious accent
>>
>>79082186
Selling drugs was the cartel's business. They didn't like los pollos hermanos getting in the game without permission, gotta keep them bitches in line. Plus they're the cartel so they can just fuck with anyone they want for fun.
>>
>>79081716
if you ignore the stupid twins and the crash, season 2 is miles better
>>
>>79081220
Good point but I think it's more an authority issue

Walt challenged his authority by taking matters into his own hands and running over the dealers. Plus he left their bodies for Mike to clean up while telling Jesse to run. Doesn't show much respect for Gus or his wishes. Walt and Jesse were his employees after all. If he lets them get away with something like that, how can you expect to be kingpin of a drug empire? Everyone would think you're weak.
>>
>>79081366
*boom*
>>
>>79081716
manny from scarface was nice
>>
>>79082476
This, Walt was a threat to Gus's legitimacy as a druglord. Can't fuck around.
>>
>>79081220

Because it was unpredictable. Gus' whole life was about order and routine and so he couldn't have unpredictable people in his employ. It's why he didn't want Pinkman and later didn't want Walt.

A better question is this: If Gus had the psychic ability to detect bombs as shown in this episode how did Walt kill him with one later?
>>
>>79084522
He could only detect car bombs, not wheelchair bombs
>>
>>79084522
He didn't realize that Walt knew about the nursing home.
>>
>>79084840

So do nursing homes have shielding that block Gus' psychic powers?
>>
>>79084918
Yes, otherwise the elderly would use their psychic abilities to enslave the young people. You get your powers when you're around 65.
>>
File: cartel.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cartel.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>79082186
Could have been worse
>>
>>79085103
>Or was it that he ran from that regime
Most likely. Pinochet massacred anyone involved in the drugs trade
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.