[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you give your friend a film rec, he watches it and recommends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4458.png (904KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4458.png
904KB, 1334x750px
>tfw you give your friend a film rec, he watches it and recommends it to others without giving you ANY credit

This shit makes me so FUCKING MAD.
>>
>>79076531
I hope you're just meming
>>
>>79076531
>When you say something funny and only one person hears it and they say it again only louder and everybody laughs
>>
File: 1de.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de.gif
940KB, 627x502px
whats the movie?
>>
>>79076789
Ghostbusters 2016
>>
>>79076531
An Ethan Coen reaction image... This will make a fine addition to my collection...
>>
>>79076531
Did you make the movie, OP?
>>
>>79076755
You didn't make the film, you don't really deserve "credit" for it. If you're demanding to be praised for your "good taste," (passively enjoying other peoples' creative accomplishments) it just makes it seem like you have absolutely nothing noteworthy happening in your own life, but you demand high social status anyway.

It's good to explore different movies/music/art and share it with your friends, but it shouldn't be some kind of ego trip where you need everyone to know you were the FIRST to watch it. Because you fucking weren't, you probably read good reviews on the Internet, or got a recommendation from someone right here on 4chan. Do you "credit" the person that introduced you to the film, as well?

Seriously, I've had "friends" like you who invent a thousand little rules to avoid hurting your delicate feelings, and it's not fucking worth it. I'd stop answering your texts pretty much as soon as I picked up on this side of your personality. Life's too short.
>>
Why would I be? It's most annoying when the film comes up in discussion and they talk about it freely without any sort of reference to ME (the person who gave the Rec), without which they probably wouldn't have seen the movie.

Actually NO

The worst is when they seem to have 'conveniently' forgotten that I watched it first and then start to lecture me on the fucking film (discussing themes I'm WELL aware of) or ask me if I've even seen the bloody thing.

And the WORST is when THEY PURPOSELY TRY TO NOT ENJOY THE FILM WHEN I AM IN THEIR PRESCENE AND OBVIOUSLY TRY NOT TO LAUGH AT THE COMEDY BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO ADMIT DEFEAT AND ACCEPT THAT I AM RIGHT AND HAVE FAR FUCKING BETTER TASTE THAN THEY DO.
>>79076789
This has happened more than once buddy.
>>
>>79076957
Hey I'm RIGHT HERE buddy and what the FUCK do you mean by a thousand little rules? I've got one rule and it's simple, give the guy who gave you the good time some credit...no I didn't make it but I sure as hell curated it.
>>
>>79076760
My boss does this all the fucking time.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>79077082
That's what the money's for!
>>
>>79077125
Maybe I can start quietly saying funny things all the time, until my boss finds me indispensable simply because she'd be an intolerable bore without me.

I'd have to make a lot more wisecracks though.
>>
>>79077559
You're not doing it right. Use this to blackmail him. Next time he steals one of your jokes, threaten to tell everyone in the office that he's actually not "top funny guy," that's you, and he's been stealing your jokes.

He can't risk being exposed for an unfunny fool in front of all his subordinates, he'd have to give you a promotion and a raise and a blowjob and pretty much anything else you asked for. His car, maybe. Aim high.
>>
>>79076760

I WISH I WAS HIGH

ON POTNUS
>>
>>79076760
don't
>>
>>79077671
Why would anyone believe me?

Anyway, I think it's clear to a number of people that she is just repeating what I mutter. I'm well liked and people find me amusing, it's more of an annoyance.
>>
>>79079579
I guess you'll be a passive doormat for your whole fucking life, then, won't you? Blackmail your boss.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.