[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wow Ross you're so mean for telling our le epic le random

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1470328993-phoebe.jpg (53KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470328993-phoebe.jpg
53KB, 720x480px
wow Ross you're so mean for telling our le epic le random friend that she's literally delusional, now go apologize because that cat may actually be her mother
>>
Phoebe was a thin-skinned new age retard with issues, Ross was an unfathomably autistic inferiority complex retard

Chandler a best
>>
LOL I'M SO DITZY AND STUPID XDXDXDXD
>>
>>79076178

I think Phoebe would be the wildest fuck next to Monica out of the Friends girls but my God, that shit with the mother being in the cat really pissed me off especially how they made Ross out to be the bad guy.
>>
>>79076178
Ross and Phoebe are both cunts, fuck them
>>
>>79076306
>gave birth to triplets
Phoebe's puss is DEMOLISHED lad
>>
>>79076261
Phoebe is a crazy bitch but she's also the best character in the show
Chandler is overrated
Ross just sucks
>>
>>79076261
Fpbp
>>
I want to fuck her very hard and very slow
>>
is Joey the most likeable character on the show?

i have yet to find someone who is genuinely picky about him
>>
>>79076451
He became a total retard by the end desu
>>
>>79076451
Joey is likable for the same reason the entire show is likable. He appeals to the lowest common denominator
>>
>>79076373
>she's also the best character in the show

Phoebe was never funny and her over the top tragic backstory was garbage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.