[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In 2009, Discovery contacted Spoony to develop a concept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: theking.jpg (41KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
theking.jpg
41KB, 400x600px
>In 2009, Discovery contacted Spoony to develop a concept for an internet campaign in conjunction with Mythbusters and work with them
>This would have led to more work and potentially a show pitch about science education, as well as a lot of money
>He pitched Dr. Insano and was surprised when they said no and never contacted him again

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
What a fucking retard
>>
2017 will be the Year of the Spoon. He'll make a bunch of funny reviews, get that patreon back up, catch up on all those backer rewards he's behind on, finally release that DVD, stat streaming again, and finally start on that movie
>>
Why the fuck did he invest so much in Dr Insano?
>>
>>79074157
Or maybe he'll finally fucking off himself, same difference
>>
>>79074067
Source
>>
File: laugh1.webm (913KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
laugh1.webm
913KB, 1776x1000px
I really, really hope this is true.
>>
>>79074067
>>79074229
Yeah I'm curious to.

Also how's the spoon holding up I haven't seen anything since he was doing the ultima series I think or FF10 whichever came last.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD4bvwEDnrs

It's been over two years since Spoony promised he'll get his shit together, stay off twitter, and get those reviews out. Will 2017 finally be the Year of the Spoon?
>>
>>79074424
He is diabetic
>>
Can this dude just kill himself already so we can stop having threads about him? Even Latza has more professional success than this guy.
>>
>>79074482
I miss latza threads and linkara movie, was that the peak of this threads
>>
>>79074482
This. I can't stand this asshole. Yet /tv/ is obsessed with him because he is a worthless neet just like them
>>
>>79074424
I don't know about sauce but the rumour about his TV show pitch has been floating around since the early 10s. Probably came from one of the TWGWTG crew.
>>
>>79074463
Does he still have heart problems while drinking mtn dew?
>>
http://spoonyexperiment.com/news-and-updates/busted/

Busted!
The Spoony One | Mar 8 2009 |

Looks like I won’t be a MythBuster.

I was contacted a little while ago about some possible sponsorship opportunities with the Discovery Channel. Apparently they were looking for some people to film some tie-ins to Mythbusters, and people-who-know-people asked if I had any ideas to pitch for SCIENCE-based content– Myths to bust, prompting viewers to visit the Discovery website and submit their own myths, that kind of thing.

I said, “SCIENCE? Do I have the guy for you!”

Sadly, while the people I talked to were very enthusiastic about my ideas, it seems Discovery was going in an entirely different direction. It’s a shame, too. I was never going to be on the set with Adam & Jamie even if I’d scored the gig, but there was potentially a fair amount of money in it, and I thought the whole mad scientist thing would really wow ’em. Seemed like a good fit, the way the promotion was described to me.

Oh well. Maybe they were afraid Doctor Insano would run around on Meerkat Manor testing the myth “can meerkats dodge golf clubs?”

Yeah, I know, I’m whoring myself out for cash. I’d sell out for a sandwich and gas money. You don’t want to know what I’d do to get some of that phat MythBusters money.
>>
When was the last time he did anything outside of streaming?
>>
>79074519
WHO /OG LATZA POSTER/ HERE

I made this webm
>>
>>79074067
>Discovery contacted Spoony
I don't think it works like that
>>
>>79074620
I edited the family portrait with the swapped faces, spoony JUST picture with the sad face and red nose and other failed memes.
>>
>>79074067
>>79074482
>>79074532
>"Spoony"
>another publicist hired to "get our client on all the edgy media like 4chan so we can get some social media buzz!"
>posting this shit like any of us know who he is, or cares
It's like the Bog posts over on /pol/.
>>
>>79074620
I might be interested
>>
>>79074561
yes
>>
>>79074582
Jesus Christ no wonder he will kill himself
>>
>>79074694
What publicist? spoony can't pay for shit
>>
Does he even care for his little lizard girl at all?
It doesn't seem so. And what is wrong with her to stay with a massive loser like Spoony? What the fuck? I know she is poor but so is he by now.

He wrote fan fictions about the fat redhead but nothing for the lizard
>>
>>79074620
I made the season two trailer. Good times
>>
I remember being a teen in the late 00s thinking those guys were living the life.
>>
>>79074936
Me too. I thought TGWTG was hot shit and it would be cool making videos like they do.

HAHAHA thank god I got an educations instead and am now having a real job with a real salary.
>>
>>79074067
Eggkara tags please go, we are done with your cancerous gossip threads.
>>
>>79074212
Because its one of his only decent skits. Also reminder spoony predicted trumps platform almost decade ago
>>
>>79074975
+1
Still miss the spoon though
>>
>>79075127
Never liked that whiny geek
>>
File: the prophecy fulfilled.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the prophecy fulfilled.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>79074883
Found it. Shame we never got Season Two, and the show was cancelled when Latza got too successful.
>>
Daily reminder he gets 2k of your tax money every month + one aditional grand also from your tax money through autism proxy
>>
Remember to report e-celeb garbage threads.
>>
File: d.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
What is Spoony doing this evening?
>>
>>79075875
weeping
>>
>>79074582
heh, i remember this. We really did think he'd off himself when this happened
>>
File: 1430955235888.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1430955235888.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>79074620
Gonna get you
>>
File: 1482534526530.jpg (46KB, 610x408px) Image search: [Google]
1482534526530.jpg
46KB, 610x408px
someone post that spoony pic that always makes me laugh

nm pic related
>>
>>79074694
How fucking new are you?
>>
>Anyway, kiss my ass, Sweden. Everyone thinks you're Switzerland anyways. And they suck too. Hey Swiss fuckers, pick a fucking language.
/ourguy/ confirmed.
>>
i miss old spoony
>>
Is there a bigger internet personality disaster?
>>
>>79076147
You know that it's not him, right? It's that chick he made a rape joke about, JesuOtaku, after her transition into a man.
>>
Is prime Spoony a meme? I've watched some of this guys vids and he comes across as a guy that never outgrew his 10th grade edgy humor and mannerisms.
>>
When is the latza hiatus going to fucking end? Season 2 only just started before it was thrown back into hiatus
>>
>>79074067
Niggas, Eggkara is Iive, get in here
>>
>>79075090
Source faggot.
>>
File: nostalgiawolf.jpg (46KB, 1142x1101px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgiawolf.jpg
46KB, 1142x1101px
>>79075003
Who doesn't love Eggkara?

We're the best. We have the best Werewolf related fanfic of all time.
>>
>>79075003
One Eggkara thread is not the end of the world, considering all the funny and Black threads.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.