[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone like FTWD? Just started season 2 and i'm loving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: AMC_FTWD_2_Key_Art.jpg (2MB, 4050x6000px) Image search: [Google]
AMC_FTWD_2_Key_Art.jpg
2MB, 4050x6000px
Does anyone like FTWD?

Just started season 2 and i'm loving it. First season started out a bit rocky, but the regular TWD took several seasons to find it's stride. Season 2 is awesome so far. The Abigail is the most interesting setting we've seen in the TWD universe so far. I've accepted that the main family is stupid. That's okay because Strand is the seasoned ZA survivor we've been looking for.

But that yacht. Comfiest. Zombie apocalyose. Ever! Until the dumbass family ruins it. Think about how sweet it would be to have that yacht during Rick's current period in the ZA when humanity is pretty much snuffed out. But anyways, here are all my pros and cons of this spin-off:

Pros
>Strand
>Daniel
>the Abigail
>the entire setting on and off the west coast is a nice contrast to Georgia and DC
>the dad has some Rick in him, it's just taking awhile to surface since he was a suburban LA dad and not a cop
>Alicia as retarded and slutty as she is is nice to look at
>Nick is unintentionally funny the way the actor acts
>very grim scenes like ignoring a boat of survivors. That's some deep shit that happens irl
>mexican mom from orange is the new black was nice and likable when she was alive

Cons:
>Chris is retarded
>alicia is retarded
>travis's gf is an annoying feminazi
>would have liked to see the zombie hordes ravage all the LA landmarks like santa monica pier and hollywood, but oh well

Doesn't feel like any of the characters are wising up, but i keep forgetting that despite already finishing a season and starting the next, i'm only 7 episodes in.
>>
>>79069177
Slow to start, but still love it.
Lots of people complaining saying there's not enough action... but it's right at the fucking start of the outbreak which everyone seems to forget.
I think it can get a bit silly, but all zombie series/films do.
It definitely gets better and better, and to be fair I'm a big fan of the lead guy (don't know his name), but he's a good actor in everything he's in.
>>
>>79069252

The dad who was Smiley in training day? I like him too

And i honestly love slow burn episodes. The current survival situation, unsettling mood and look into human nature trumps a zombie action scene in my book. Though it is always welcome when the walkers come back.
>>
>>79069177

So are they The Whisperers or not? I can kind of see Travis becoming Beta and Madison Alpha but I think it'd be much more interesting if Strand was Beta. I think the episode in S2 where Nick uses the herd to his advantage pretty much confirms they are.
>>
>>79069177
>Just started season 2 and i'm loving it.
If Travis isn't your favorite TWD character by the end of it then you need to probably set yourself on fire.
>>
The mexico sets looks really nice. The town Nick finds is fucking huge. Is it just cheaper to film there?
>>
>>79069177
>the regular TWD took several seasons to find it's stride.
whahaha
>>
>>79069419

Rick and his gang used the guts method too, does that make them the Whisperers? Twd 7b trailer already showed a whisperer-equipped walker. It's not gonna be anyone from Fear.
>>
>one interesting character
>strand
>he's a fag

Seriously, the characters in this show are all unlikable and stupid. Hey guys, that hotel looks like a good place to live, let's go right in the bar and get drunk and whoop it up before we make sure no zombies are here. Oh noes, zombies are attacking us!
>>
File: zombie.png (1001KB, 845x474px) Image search: [Google]
zombie.png
1001KB, 845x474px
>>79069635
>Twd 7b trailer already showed a whisperer-equipped walker
You mean this? The Whisperers don't modify zombies.
>>
>>79069177
I quit it after the first half of season two after realising it was never gonna get better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.