[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry but what compels (most) internet "critics"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I'm sorry but what compels (most) internet "critics" to come up with these shitty alter ego characters?

What makes them think their annoying autistic screeching is funny? Dr Insano is especially bad and forced.
>HAHAHA SCIENCE LOOOOL
>>
>I'm sorry
You should be.
>>
>>79059062
A-Am I going to be punished?
>>
>Discovery contacted Spoony to develop a concept for an internet campaign about science education and work with them
>This would have led to more work and potentially a show pitch
>He pitched Dr. Insano and was surprised when they said no and never contacted him again

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
File: 1343270497771.gif (980KB, 245x174px) Image search: [Google]
1343270497771.gif
980KB, 245x174px
>>79059102
>>
Please remember to report e-celeb garbage threads
>>
>>79059102
Fucking lol, bitch could have been the next Bill Nye.
>>
they all talk shit about movies but want to direct and act in them
>>
>>79059738
Then when they get the chance to do so are complete failures, often doing the same things they criticized in their reviews
>>
>>79059887
Doug just recreates scenes entirely in his movies, with no hint of irony or parody.

But then he also just posts scenes from movies and narrates them in reviews so maybe he just has no creative thought.
>>
>>79059044
So they can separate their opinions from themselves
>>
Don't forget to report e-celeb cancer threads
>>
>>79059102
They failed to understand his genius
>>
>you live in a time to see the downfall of nerdy internet "critics"

Thank you based god, I don't care if the normies are taking over the market, this cringe inducing shit has driven me insane over the years
>>
Many of these critics actually want to be actors and make movies rather than reviewing them. See all these reviews with "storylines" and also James Rolfe has disliked AVGN since year 1 and only does it because his other videos/movies don't make enough money. He considers every AVGN episode to be one of his 200+ movies that he has made.
>>
>when you want to watch a review of a movie but the video is 3/4 of the guy LARPing as character of said movie instead of reviewing it
I hate that
>>
>>79059044
>forced
OK before I go any further I agree 1000% that this is a shit thing internet critics need to stop doing, we're on the same page here.

HOWEVER

>forced
>cringe
>shoehorned
>lazy

These are buzzwords that people use to try to sound smart. They make you sound pretentious, barely 20 and incapable of original thought.

Maybe you ARE, I don't know, but at least fucking try here

And again, Channel Awesome puts the CA in CANCER
>>
>>79059044
because they want to write stuff instead of review it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.