[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not 1 person in Hollywood has the integrity to criticise China.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Not 1 person in Hollywood has the integrity to criticise China.

Even now as China buys out all of Hollywood's studios like a bunch of seaside estates, no one has the temerity to voice their concerns.

Is Hollywood the most intellectually dishonest place on the planet?
>>
>Is Hollywood the most intellectually dishonest place on the planet?
duh
>>
>>79054947
buying the studios isn't worth criticizing, shoehorning things into films just to appeal to the Chinese however, is worth criticizing.
>>
>>79054947
I would rather films pander to superior chink culture than to a bunch of blue haired SJW lesbians and nu-males
>>
>>79056381
Both groups have shit taste and film should be left to true auteurs.
>>
Chinks over kikes 2bh. The chinks hate themselves so they prefer to watch white folk, but above their hatred of themselves is a hatred for niggers, so with chinks in charge, we wouldn't have to put up with chimpanzee looking jigaboos being on our big screens. Self-loathing liberals can whine all they want, Chinaman don't care
>>
>>79054947
It doesn't matter whose running the show as long as movie-goers all over the world remain as cancer as they are now.
>>
>>79056450
Kys
>>
>>79056609
Brilliant rebuttal you ape-faced shitskin
>>
File: 131328941726.jpg (80KB, 595x394px) Image search: [Google]
131328941726.jpg
80KB, 595x394px
>>79054947
>Hollywood
>integrity

This is the same industry that tried to argue "drugging and raping a twelve year old is justifiable if we deem you've made a sufficiently important contribution to the arts"

Fuck I love this weird dance the MSM and the public does where we pretend that drug-addled celebrities millionaires are our moral superiors
>>
>>79056677
Did you forget your meds this morning anon? Ask mummy to change your diapers, you might fee better
>>79054947
Chinks are the next superpower and they'd be better than the U.S. They have traditional concepts that are upheld in their society like integrity, respect and honor. I'd rather have them than the whores and pimps of jewllywood
>>
>>79056742
Nah, just sick of ugly niggers being forced down my throat every time I psy to watch a blockbuster. What about you, chimp?
>>
>>79054947
It's called show BUSINESS for a reason, dumbass.

Pissing off a country with over a billion of potential customers would be retarded from a business standpoint.

That's why movie executives can snort cocaine off of multiple hookers asses in a multimillion dollar mansion on their own private tropical island anytime they want, and YOU jerk off all day in your mom's basement.
>>
>>79054947

The reason is simple.

China makes Hollywood lots of money, but China only accepts a few western films every year and if you talk shit about China, your film is never getting a Chinese release.

If you want your western film (or any film actually, Chinese included) released in China, it is mandatory you mention how amazing China is.
>>
>>79056381
this, 100%
>>
>>79056742
>They have traditional concepts that are upheld in their society like integrity, respect and honor.
Not sure if trolling or just a typical 16 year od dumb american.
>>
Instead of look inward and saying "Why aren't Americans going to the theaters? why are our movies failing? how do we get more people back to the theaters?"

Hollywood is saying "Hey China really likes these CGI superhero fuckfests. Lets make 4 of them a year. Let's sell them some of our studios while we're at it too."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.