[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK does no one talk about this? It's worse than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: comedyGold.jpg (220KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
comedyGold.jpg
220KB, 630x1200px
Why the FUCK does no one talk about this? It's worse than and funnier than The Room
>>
>>79053904
Probably because you are the only one that saw it
>>
>>79053904
why the wachowskis are not called now the Wachowski Sisters? Are the media sexist?
>>
>>79053904
>that weird af cut in the hospital
its some of the worst editing I've ever seen
>>
>>79053979
the scene where Channing Tater is in space and gets saved had such bad editing that I rewinded my tape twice and I still couldn't believe what I saw. Like it cuts straight from him in space to on a table where he says one line and straight to the next scene
>>
>>79053904
Your sense of humor might be a bit fucked.
>>
>>79053904
agreed
My friend and I were high and this was fucking incredible to watch
>>
>>79053904
Redmayne was absolute kino in this
>>
I can't even remember all the reasons I was disappointed by this movie because it's been too long now. I only recall that there were so many superfluous action sequences that went on too long.
>>
I don't understand why a catamite was the main villain.

He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
Why do females love the idea of royalty so much more than males? Is it because females more than males love the idea of being loved by everyone without having to actually do anything worth loving?
>>
>>79054363
For most of history it was the only way women could be important and enjoy fame and glory. Men could achieve these things through their great deeds or amazing qualities without having to be born into it, but women didn't really have that option.
>>
>>79054114
>dude weed lmao
>>
I feel like the idea behind this movie was to combine The Matrix with Cinderella, ideas they've already done and combining them with little girl stories now that they are beautiful little girls.
Taking Larry and Andy and making it compatible with Lana and Lily
It worked as well as you would expect
>>
>>79054363
Because for most of history, women were a privileged class and men's purpose was to die for them and protect them. Now with gender equality women have been forced to face the fact that they aren't more because of what's between their legs, and they secretly hate having to make a living and earn the respect of men.
>>
I thought that the base inside the gas giant was neat. Seeing the chaotic atmosphere outside the shield's was really cool.
Rest of the movie was hot garbage.
>>
>>79054241
How loudly and dramatically do you think he'd scream if you bent him over his throne and ravaged his cunny in front of everyone?
>>
>>79053957
As you can see on the cover here, they are now just "The Creators of the Matrix Trilogy". From a branding perspective it's probably better than their goofy Polish ass name since it gets the message across.
>>
I prefer >>79054411 over >>79054464.
>>
>Channing Tatum as Caine Wise, a genetically engineered soldier: half human and half canine, though this is not immediately visible.[20] He has a tremendously powerful sense of smell that allows him to track a gene through the universe.[21]
>>
>>79054556
Girls aren't allowed on this board.
>>
File: 1406039610638.png (46KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
1406039610638.png
46KB, 569x571px
>>79053904
okay so,

this film could be kino as fuck if the wachowskis werent trying to put films in the blockbuster slot, their stories are legendary epics on par with what Jodorowsky wanted to do with Dune and that sure as fuck doesnt belong in a 'this summer...' cinema.

Jupiter Ascending is the closest we have gotten to a high fantasy / science fiction movie and has very clearly been butchered by test audiences and target markets, I can guarentee the entire romance subplot was shoehorned in when some fucking suit said 'oh well we have to get the girlfrinds and wives too then they're double as likely to go and see it'

they had to exposition the world building in a lot of places because what they were trying to create was so expansive that the only way they could do it is if they made a netflix original or hbo series out of it for 200 million + $$

the evidence that they are producing for the wrong medium is cloud atlas, fucking 9/10 kino that got butchered when studio execs watched the 5 hour cut they had assembled, think about all that shit that we're missing out on, I have no doubt in my mind that the same happened to Jupiter Ascending
>>
>>79053957
Their sex change folks
Was nothing but
A new kind of directors cut
>>
>>79054583
>right after this film was released the Wachowskis and Redmayne collectively cut off their dicks

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>79054624
Don't slander Redmayne's feminine penis.
>>
>>79054411
>For most of history it was the only way women could be important and enjoy fame and glory
The maid of Orleans disagrees.
>>
>>79054155
I still dont get what he was trying to do with this performance.
>>
>>79054563
>tremendously powerful sense of smell that allows him to track a gene through the universe

wat
>>
>>79053904
>worse than
Not really
>Funnier than
Debatable

It is, however, one of the greatest unintentional comedies of the modern era.

Bees sense royalty.
>>
File: tumblr_oeoe32K3yk1rkh3c7o1_1280.jpg (181KB, 900x1236px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeoe32K3yk1rkh3c7o1_1280.jpg
181KB, 900x1236px
>>79055668
What he tries to do with every performance, which is get Hollywood execs to cum inside him so that he can use their semen for eternal youth rituals.
>>
File: 1413077706195.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1413077706195.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>79055799
>using old guys cum for eternal youth
>>
>>79053904
I rewatch this film every few months. It's so damn funny.

>Bees were genetically engineered to recognize royal blood

Mila Kunis best work.
>>
>>79055850
Thing is, the demon Moloch is attracted to the desecration of the innocent. He likes entering Eddie when his sweet young boipussy is already gaping and dripping with the cum of old Jews.
>>
>>79055850
>Babby doesn't understand Jewish blood magic
>>
>>79053904
Apart from rehashing matrix themes and the god awful dialogue, it has some interesting ideas. I really liked Eddie Redmaynes character, he really brought the screeching autist performance. Visuals were great with a neat aesthetic. Not great, not terrible, just kinda meh with some shiny lights.
>>
>>79054583
burma shave
>>
>>
>>79056392
I couldnt shake the feeling they just kept ripping off other movies. The bureaucracy scene made me think i was watching harry potter.
>>
>>79059332
>The bureaucracy scene made me think i was watching harry potter
>harry potter
not thinking it was the vogon scene from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
>>
>>79055850
Isnt that basically the plot of the movie?
>>
>>79053904
How do these trannys keep getting $100M+ budgets. They haven't had a hit movie for about 15 years
>>
>>79059332
how the fuck was that anything like harry potter?
>>
>>79059662
>>79059332
you're both dumb cunts, its a direct reference to terry gilliam, he's literally in the scene
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.