[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the hell came up with the scheduling for Bob's Burger's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bobs burgers terrible schedule.png (76KB, 1755x449px) Image search: [Google]
bobs burgers terrible schedule.png
76KB, 1755x449px
Who the hell came up with the scheduling for Bob's Burger's season 7? Why the hell would you bring the show back for one episode only to have another month break?

Is this because of football?
>>
Get off my board and go back to ředdit faggot.

Sage.
>>
>>79053773
fuck off, i'm not even from reddit.

Why do I have to be from reddit to occasionally enjoy Bob's burgers? What are you some sort of elitist fuck or something?
>>
Limitless the TV show had the same retarded scheduling, it would be on for 1 week, then take a month break, then 2 eps, then 2 weeks break and so on, then they fucking cancel it because of ratings
>>
>>79053799
t. redditor
>>
>>79053873
what was that show about even? Was it also a fox series?

I think Bobs burgers is still signed on for next year, but these whacky schedules confuse the fuck out of people and will without a doubt hurt their ratings. Maybe they'll take hulu viewership into account, but still.
>>
>>79053947
It's essentially a continuation of the Limitless movie with a different protag but with the protag of the movie being the antagonist, pretty sure it was a CBS show.
>>
>>79053970
Oh wow that actually sounds kind of interesting.

It really is quite a shame that bad scheduling ruins great shows. For example, King of the Hill.
>>
>>79053985
Yeah some networks are full fucking retard.

Limitless wasn't great, but it had a lot of potential.
>>
>>79053659
fUCK FOX
>>
>>79053985
Fox killed Almost Human before it even had a chance. How the fuck do you manage to air the episodes in the wrong order?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.