[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The church literally has a history of covering up rapists, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0343.jpg (76KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
76KB, 1280x738px
The church literally has a history of covering up rapists, and the last pope was involved in the coverup.

But apparently this fictional pope has gone too far because he smokes and is rude to people
>>
>>79051734

literally a comparison with trump. made me think.
>>
>>79051734
Covering up rape, "helps" or protects the church though. I really don't see what you're getting at.
>>
File: roastmastergeneral.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roastmastergeneral.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>79051734
I just watched the pilot and truthfully, I'm not wild about it. A character acting like a complete dick head is only enjoyable when you feel he's earned the right. Take 'Breaking Bad' for example. Walter was shit on most of his adult life so it was cathartic to see him shit on people. Also, the drawn out scenes in Italian without subtitles are tedious. I understand they want to be authentic, but what does that matter if a quarter of the scenes are incomprehensible to most of the viewers?
>>
>>79051734
>the last pope

you mean the one before that
>>
>>79052281
>yank detected
>>
>>79052281
>without subtitles
turn on subtitles?
>>
>>79052281
>Also, the drawn out scenes in Italian without subtitles are tedious. I understand they want to be authentic, but what does that matter if a quarter of the scenes are incomprehensible to most of the viewers?
What the fuck? Why would you watch this without subtitles?
>>
>>79052281
>thinking Lenny's a dick head
If you were Catholic, you'd know the Church needs someone like him to weed out all the New Age hippies
>>
>>79052349
You got it, champ. Should the show only be enjoyed by people who speak both Italian and English?
>>79052386
It's probably the torrent I downloaded. There aren't any, but I'll have to find one that does and give it another shot.
>>
REEE REEEE WHY ISNT THE POPE A LIBERALLL EVEN THOUGH HES ONLY 47 YEARS OLD REEEEE REEEEEE THIS SHOW MAKES BABY ANGGRRYYY AND CONFUSEEDD
>>
>>79052496
There's a site I found on google that has accurate subs for every episode. Honestly I had the same problem as you and it's much better if you can understand them in that scene.

Also while that scene is important to understand, I don't think they speak italian again other than praying for the rest of the show
>>
File: 1434771552547.jpg (30KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1434771552547.jpg
30KB, 500x359px
>>79052281
>>79052496

the british TV broadcast had subs and I assume the american one did too

its like you downloaded a torrent of Red Dawn then complained about not understanding half the film because your torrent didn't have Spanish/Russian subs
>>
>>79051877
Besides, John Paul II is a Saint. An actual, literal Saint.
>>
>>79051734
>and the last pope was involved in the coverup.

Bullshit, based Benedict XVI was the one who primarily dealt with the sex abuse scandal and as a result accusations of sex abuse have dropped off the map. He certainly wasn't involved in any coverups.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.