[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Kyle Reese bring a super weapon covered in human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg (34KB, 359x450px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg
34KB, 359x450px
Why didn't Kyle Reese bring a super weapon covered in human tissue?

He mentions how only living tissue can go through the time machine, and the exterminator was able to go through because he was covered in tissue.
>>
because there were no superweapons or whatever in Tech-Com's reach, and anyway, the guys who sent Reese back in time knew that a Terminator had just been sent back to 1984 so they had to put him on the motherfucking thing asap lest Sarah Connor be CYBORGED
>>
>>79047368
Just kill a guy then stuff a lazer gun into his corpse and send him through with Kyle. They were all willing to die for the cause and it would obviously improve his chances by 2000%
>>
>>79047368
>time machine
>had to send him back asap
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>79047456
Actually if you want to go full autism the time machines can't send you back before the previously sent guy, and Skynet had a bunch of fucking time machines all over the planet doing various shit so the longer they waited the more chance that he'd show up a couple of days late.

Why didn't Skynet just send reinforcements for the original terminator you ask? Because the writers are dumb
>>
>>79047289

He didn't need one.

He took out terminators all the time with what he had on hand. He blew one in half with a shitty pipe bomb he made with household chemicals he bought from a store. He probably would have done a lot better if he hadn't been hampered by the police.
>>
>>79047289
It has to be living organic tissue. How are you going to swing that?

I was kind of under the impression that sending Kyle back was sort of a hastily put together thing where the Resistance didn't really know what they were doing, hence why Kyle fell out of thin air instead of being correctly transported like the Terminator.
>>
>>79047289
Why does it need to be tissue though, why?
What makes it more special? If it's a wave or magnetic thing, covering metal in skin shouldn't work

is it just magic?
>>
>>79047825
up the butt
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>79047880
OP didn't build the fucking thing!!
>>
>>79047825
>It has to be living organic tissue.
I still don't understand how the T-1000 counts.

wtf Cameron
>>
>>79047289
As an aside, if you disagree with T2 being the best in the series you're a contrarian pleb. Aside from the callbacks to the first one and the extra ending, it's top-tier.
>>
File: genisys-1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
genisys-1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
genisys wasn't that bad, probably the 3rd best
>>
File: t1delet.jpg (72KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
t1delet.jpg
72KB, 400x500px
>>79048532

DELET
>>
>>79048437
2 is absolutely a better movie but I like 1 more. It's more of a horror movie than 2's action spectacle.

I like Alien more than Aliens too. Although Alien is actually a better movie in every way.
>>
>>79048747
As a story-driven movie, yes. As a more relevant action flick, fuck no. Aliens to Alien upped the ante and elevated what a sequel should be. Before Aliens, the Alien property was just a forgettable property, with just a niche fanbase. Pose-Aliens, it created a whole franchise and elevated the franchise to a whole other level. Alien is comparable to 2nd base with a weird girl who knows how to french kiss, Aliens is having a bimbo on your dick while she holds a rosary bead and condemns Jesus.
>>
File: The Terminator - Tempest 01 - 23.jpg (452KB, 974x1509px) Image search: [Google]
The Terminator - Tempest 01 - 23.jpg
452KB, 974x1509px
>>79047289
>>79047414
They did that in the comics that came out before T2
>>
>>79048532
LITERALLY one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I've never seen a more lifeless movie. None of them wanted to be there or cared, and it showed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.