[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show worth watching? I only wanna see it for Henry Rollins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Is this show worth watching? I only wanna see it for Henry Rollins and Ron Perlman.
>>
>>79040403
Preferred it to Breaking Bad, soundtrack is pretty awesome too
>>
>>79040403
It's not bad and you could do worse.
>>
>>79040403
i watched first 4 eps - was super cheesy. Was trying to push how cool bikers are/were. Truth is, they're just not - it comes across as lame and forced.
>>
>>79040403
It has its moments, but it's pretty cheese. Season 2 (the one with Rollins) is actually really good.

The show goes to shit in a big way when they go to Ireland.

Sutter definitely has a gore fetish that gets more intense as the series goes on until you can practically hear him jerking off behind the camera on The Bastard Executioner.
>>
>>79040403
It was a pretty fun ride. The ending kinda hurts, but I give the show it's props for following through. I love how everyone gets what they deserve in the long run.
>>
>>79041764
>Opie
>Tara
>Got what they deserved
(You)
>>
>>79041835
>Tara
>bitch
>manipulative
>faked being hurt and attacked
>did several shady shit albeit for her family but still hurt others

>Opie
>part of gang
>killed
>sold drugs
>cheated on his girl
>etc etc

At the end of the day NOBODY was innocent. I do agree that Opie shouldn't have went out the way he did, but I love how everyone got what they deserved. None of that Disney happy ending bullshit, which drives home the whole "crime doesn't pay" mantra and how you have to choose between your real family and the club. No matter how hard he tried or anyone else did, they couldn't have both. It shows with Jax, his father JT, Opie, and even Clay.
>>
>>79040451
>soundtrack is pretty awesome too
>Katey Sagal screeching

Nigger please. (The forest rangers covers were pretty based though.)
>>
>>79042378
>Tara
>Essentially held hostage by a gang of violent psychos for years
>Tried to get Jax's kids the fuck away from the gang
>Stabbed in the fucking head by a fork
>But she was a bitch tho!

Reminder that Jax agreed with Tara about everything and that's why he did what he did in the end.
>>
>>79040403
stop after S3 finale

it does not get better
>>
It has it's moments. Sutter needs mental help but
>>
>>79040403
It's garbage. Watchable if you think of it like a GTA game and suspend your disbelief, but otherwise it's just way too cheesy and tryhard. That said, I did watch the entire thing because I liked the whole biker gang idea.
>>
>>79040403
luckily Perlman left the show right around the time it stopped being worth watching
>>
>>79042558
>essentially held hostage by gang
>start dating a fucking gangbanger (i.e. motorcycle club member, but really it's a fucking gang)
>KNOW HE'S A FUCKING GANGBANGER AND HAS KILLED PEOPLE
>STILL DATE HIM
>STILL GET PREGNANT BY HIM
>WILLIINGLY ACCEPT THE GANG
>WILLINGLY AID THE GANG
>LITERALLY BREAK THE LAW
>LIE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT AND OTHER SHIT TO NEARLY HAVE SOMEONE THROW IN JAIL
>m-m-m-muh innnocent tara

Fuck off idiot, she was just as guilty as everyone else, albeit she never killed anyone, but she was FAR from fucking innocent. The only real innocent person on the show is that retarded ass kid they had. Literally everyone else on that show had did something that was wrong be it illegal or not (majority was illegal) that led to deserving downfall. I'm not saying you can't have or play favorites, but don't be fucking delusional to try and paint Tara as this innocent person.
>>
>>79042583
This
>>
>>79040403
season 1 and 2 are great, but if you can try to last though godawful season 3 for the perfect ending and then stop there.

Also, bikers are gay faggots, so learn to laugh at them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.