[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was he able to do drugs during the day and still function,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 4

File: WOWS-Matthew-Mcconaughey.jpg (128KB, 980x550px) Image search: [Google]
WOWS-Matthew-Mcconaughey.jpg
128KB, 980x550px
How was he able to do drugs during the day and still function, and do his job?
>>
>>79038530
How else would he have done that Job?
>>
FUGAZI
U
G
A
Z
I
>>
>>79038530
how can anyone function and do their job without drugs?
>>
>Number one rule of Wall Street. Nobody... and I don't care if you're Warren Buffet or if you're Jimmy Buffet. Nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, down, sideways or in fucking circles.

Is he right?
>>
>>79038832
No, some stocks are predictable as shit, however not everyone notices those.
>>
>>79038530
what drugs are you referring to?
>>
>>79038530
>talking shit = job
>>
>>79039407
Coke obviously.

You mean, how he is able to avoid a massive comedown after his morning line? He does another line. And another. And another, and so on.
>>
>>79039502
huh?
>>
He does coke which is a rich mans drug and its basically like drinking a dozen cans of redbull
>>
Matthew McConaughey is more drugs than man anyway so why would a little more affect his acting?
>>
Wall Street is full of people barely functioning thanks to coke, amphethamines, opoids

Not to mention tons of silicon valley CEO's microdose on LSD and what not for some creativity
>>
Everybody else in his firm did more drugs than him so he passed of as an even-keeled normie.
>>
>>79038530
ever did coke?
>>
>>79038530
Its coke, you can function perfectly fine even if you slam a few drinks down during lunch. Its a helluva drug.
>>
I'M JUST MOWING YOUR LAWN MARTY
>>
>>79038576
wugazi you say?
>>
>>79039589
LSD won't fuck you up physically though
>>
>>79041290
it will mentally
>>
>>79038576
>fairy dust
>It's not even in the fucking elements chart

What an incredible display of acting McCounaghey gives in that scene. Completely blows the fuck out of Leonardo "I'm frowning" DiCarpio at his trying best.
>>
>>79041640
not if you're microdosing
>>
>>79038759
this is a better question
>>
>>79039549
cocaine makes you shit
>>
>>79042136
especially if you're microdosing
>>
I'm in college and I'm literally retarded as fuck without Adderall+Nicotine+Coffee.

I can't see how people can make it through life without any drugs.
>>
>>79042231
how much is adderall where do you get it
>>
>>79038832
Tell that to the Jews that shorted airline stocks just before 9/11
>>
>>79038530

>ive never done drugs
>>
>>79038530
I'm guessing you've never done cocaine.
>>
>>79042302
Friend of a friend's cousin. Shady guy sells $5 a pill to college students on campus.
>>
>>79038530
You grow a pair and build up a tolerance
>>
>>79039553
>its basically like drinking a dozen cans of redbull
>t. Never even seen cocaine in person
>>
>>79039521
this is how professor sniffles manages to stay marxist

and so on and so forth
>>
>>79038530
nigga looks like cersei
>>
>>79038530
How do you not focus without adderall or coke?
>>
cocaine is some weak shit

i did it recently for the first time and felt literally nothing

but i did meth recently too and that was much better, like what i was expecting from coke times two
>>
>>79043475

Because you're some nobody who got stepped on shit. A guy like him is probably getting literal pure coke.
>>
>>79043475
you snorted drywall son
>>
>>79043576
>literal pure coke
I've wondered about this, would you actually want pure coke, or would you want it enhanced with something? Like flavors or some shit, I don't know
>>
>>79043636
its not candy you fuckin dork
>>
>>79043666
calm down satan
>>
>>79042166
Not him but, especially if micro dosing?
Do you mean a near constant state of dosing?
>>
>>79043475
Some people are affected by coke as much. I'm one of them, know another.
>>
>>79043666
>what are 8balls
>>
>>79043597
>>79043576
my friend snorted the same shit and was talking about how shitty it was making him feel and that he shouldn't have done coke etc (he's done it multiple times before though)

and the guy who gave it to me was doing it too so it's not like i was getting pranked or some shit

maybe i didn't feel it because i was already high as fuck, but the few people i know who have experience with coke always act like it's no big deal
>>
How was he able to do drugs during the day and still function, and act? Lots of actors do that. Acting is really really hard, you can't act otherwise.
>>
>>79043859

Ever thought it was probably just shit coke? Which was the point the original replies were getting at
>>
isn't ritalin similar to cocaine
>>
>>79043983
the effect is similar but not the chemical composition
>>
File: 1480849568329.png (931KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1480849568329.png
931KB, 800x770px
i tried coke a few times. all it did was make me feel more awake for about 30-60 minutes depending on my state before taking it

cocaine is a heavily overrated drug imho

i only ever aquired small quantities of 0,5-1g of it though, maybe it's effects are different when you do it in higher quantities but thats kinda hard to afford when 1g goes aroung 50-150€ depending on the current supply

from my experience i must say i dont understand why its heavily used by rich people

i guess its because its expenesive as fuck and they can afford it. just like luxury cars and big houses
>>
>>79043942

depends on the drugs, cocaine makes you hyper alert
>>
>>79038530

He fed the geese to keep the blow flowing
He kept the rhythm below the belt
>>
>>79043859
Nigga the """coke""" you snorted had been cut and diluted to the point that it was barely coke.

You retarded or something, son?

Do you honestly think that the economy of several nations would be completely tied up in one drug if it was shit? Would people honestly be destroying their lives over it?

I don't even like cocaine and I think you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>79043475
Dude meth is stupid and I hope you O.D dipshit
>>
>>79044312
this >>79044116 is me
how does one aquire less diuted coke? maybe every time i tried it it was only baking soda with some coffein

you never know what you get when you buy drugs desu
>>
>>79043859
Hey buddy this board is for over 18s :^)
>>
>>79044394
Sorry, son. My understanding is that Yuropoor blow is mostly shit unless you're rich or have ties above street-level crime.

Mostly it's because getting the shit all the way there from South America is a big expensive complicated pain in the ass and as a result by the time it actually reaches a street-level dealer (and thus you) it's been cut so many damn times it's mostly insecticide/acetaminophen/baby laxitive/sugar/drywall.
>>
>>79043475
>doing meth
>ever

Please don't do meth, fellow anons. It's an awful drug. Breaking Bad glamorized it and now idiots think it's cool. I've seen too many friends destroyed by it.
>>
>>79044626

Glamorized the production of it maybe. It portrayed the addicts as the complete wrecks they are.
>>
>>79044626
>You guise meth is so evil
>Lol better take a bump of Adderall to help me cram for finals

Virtually the same thing.

Don't get me wrong meth is bad shit but T B H prescription painkillers and heroin are much much worse.

BB certainly made meth glamorous (because people are retarded) but amphetamines are probably the most abused drug on college campuses after alcohol and weed.

It's the same fucking thing as the crack/cocaine divide.

>One is a drug only used by the lowest tiers of society and will completely destroy your life
>The other is a party drug used by upper middle class people when they need a pick-me-up

>They have identical effects on your brain, the only difference in cultural connotations and how you take them.
>>
>>79038530
>he doesn't take drugs every day
Literally smoked like an hour before class today and it was great.
>>
>>79044595
Scotland and Liverpool in the UK have amazing coke
>>
>>79043859
>>79043475

Maybe you just have AD(H)D.

Seriously, cocaine works differently for people with legit AD(H)D
>>
>>79045667
I'm from the cocaine capital of the UK and the coke here is shit, it all comes from Liverpool too.
>>
>>79044918
And meth is made by some guy in his basement mixed with God knows what where adderrall is made by professionals
And comes in pills or capsules at exact dosages
>>
>>79038759
Most normal people?
>>
>>79038832
Interday, yes price movements are typically random unless news events affect that company. But in the long run, you can usually tell what direction a stock price will probably go (barring macro level events). Like everyone can assume that Sears' stock will probably be cheaper in a year than it is now
>>
>>79044116
You got cheap shit that was mostly laxatives
>>
>>79038530
bad writing
>>
Because his job was bullshit.
>>
>>79045748
It's crazy how casual it is in London
>>
>>79045667
>>79044595 here
>Scotland
I lived in Glasgow for 6 months when I was 22. It might be good for Europe but I've had better shit in Midwestern flyover states than I did while there.
>>
>>79045797
Lots of people are degenerate. When I was in central america I'd say a third of the white people I met were doing coke. Hell, a cabbie offered me a line for free. People fall for drugs all the time. The only point of drugs is separate a fool from his money.
>>
>>79045794
>Does literally the exact same thing to your brain.

Also
>Of COURSE Oxycontin is safe! Would a DOCTOR prescribe something that's unsafe?
>>
>>79038759
This. Ever try meth? Ever have a highly stressful and detail-oriented job? The two go hand in hand.

Not even white, either. My penis is 6", not 5.1" lol.
>>
>>79045794
>College kid crushes up 3 Adderall, scrapes them up into fat lines and snorts them off his desk
>No guys it's totally cool because I got this from a doctor.

Quit being retarded. Prescription drug abuse is a FAR bigger public health crisis than meth or crack.
>>
File: Christopher-Walken.jpg (43KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-Walken.jpg
43KB, 600x363px
>>79039674
The best.
>>
>>79041290
My uncle's wife's cousin is a manchild due to overdosing on drugs. Not in the /v/ or weaboo way, but mentally he is literally a teenager. They found him rolled off on an ER one day in the early 90s and he went into a coma. Fuck psychedelics man. Imma stick to meth, cut cocaine, weed, and alcohol.
>>
>>79038832
fundamentally, yeah.

but you can model anything and give it a real good guess.
of course all economic models are based on assumptions which makes them inherently unscientific.
>>
>>79043763
Especially if microdosing because there won't be a clear distinction between your sober and intoxicated states.

If you drop a tab of acid, you will trip and know that you're tripping, and when it's over you'll know it's over.

If you keep taking tiny fractions of a dose instead, things will just be a little less real in a way that's not immediately evident to you. You're basically jumping headlong into schizophrenia.
>>
>>79047565
http://theinfluence.org/neuroscientist-meth-is-virtually-identical-to-adderall-this-is-how-i-found-out/

Sorry but the line between smoking meth under a bridge and snorting Adderall to stay up all night is pretty much solely about perception. The intoxicants we use indicate social status.

See: The social implications of alcohol preference. When you picture someone who drinks Bud Light vs PBR vs Corona, chances are you have a specific idea in your head of what each of those looks like.

This is true of literally every drug and a lot of the time it's sheer bullshit.
>>
>>79047625
>big dick
>gainfully employed

Pick only 1 (one).
>>
I know a guy who takes opiates and xanax all throughout the day as well as smokes weed and operates heavy equipment. He's probably the hardest working guy at my job and operates equipment effortlessly. Meanwhile I'd be on my ass if I did even 1/5th of what he does. Some people just have tolerance and some people are just used to living that way.
>>
>>79047986
Well he has built up a massive tolerance.. it probably doesn't even do anything to him anymore. When you're addicted to something it just brings you back to baseline when you take it.

Benzo addiction will kill you, literally, so he has to take it to remain functional - ironically.

What a garbage way to live.
>>
File: 1456877080477.jpg (46KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1456877080477.jpg
46KB, 540x438px
injecting heroin and crack together is how I soothe the frailty and pain of my chronic illness and overcome my crippling anxiety actually allowing me to function

without drugs I wouldn't be able to cope with my horrible physical and mental pain tbbhwyf

>>79043475

my first reaction to cocaine(I slammed it because i'm retarded) was "this rush is shit-tier" followed by "I hate being this amped up and I feel like my heart is about to explode"

the idea of meth and being that amped up for 15 hours instead of 15 mins without anything to mellow it out sounds fucking awful
>>
I would do any job much better with intermittent skiing trips
>>
>>79043376
The power of cokediology
>>
>>79047823

Is there some kind of cumulative effect that occurs? What if the microdoser just stops, clears up, and then begins again at some point later?
>>
>>79039389
>>79042347
>>79045831
>>79047736

>I share a board with these retards

feels whatever man
>>
>>79047823
I want to get into microdosing

But never ordered anything off the deepweb

Anyone here got any problems with it?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.