[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being rich seems very stressful how do you even feel comfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: johnnydepp-news.jpg (81KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
johnnydepp-news.jpg
81KB, 1300x867px
Being rich seems very stressful how do you even feel comfortable with millions in a bank? inb4 they keep it in stock ok how do you feel comfortable keeping millions in stocks. I'd go crazy too from the stress of keeping up my lifestyle if my money could disappear at any moment and I was a fading commodity with no chance of earning more in the future
>>
Being famous is whats stressful.
>>
why not just give away all that money and work at Best Buy if it's so hard?

I fucking hate when rich people complain about how hard it is being rich
>>
>>79038014
Hey, life is not a matrix.
- Ayy lmao Morph, I can kungfu.
- Show me.
>>
Meanwhile /ourgonegirl/
>>
Most rich people diversify their portfolio.

Bonds
Real estate
Cash
Stocks

Once you have sorted your investments out its pretty simple to keep track of them.

You only have to keep your eye on high risk capital such as stocks. The rest stays pretty stable.

Depp has plenty of time to do this. He only makes 2 films a year usually.

It's less hassle than working pay check to pay check worrying about putting food on the table.

The only bad thing he has to deal with is the fame.
>>
is this /biz/?
>>
>>79037800
>Being rich seems very stressful how do you even feel comfortable with millions in a bank?

Yes, how hard must life be.
>>
>>79037800
>>79039078
what about getting your bank account hacked

If you're rich and famous people aren't people going to target you
>>
Don't buy 10 mansions, 5 islands, 45 cars and 3 private jets and it's suddenly a lot less stressful.
>>
>>79039158
The chances of this is the same as regular people getting hacked.

He even probably has special provisions put in place that only he can afford.

If I were that rich I'd stack about 20 million cash in a secret location just in case.
>>
>>79039311
>The chances of this is the same as regular people getting hacked.

If you are high profile and everyone knows you have lots of money, aren't you more likely to be targeted
>>
Honestly just throw it all in the S&P and live off the dividends fool proof and if it fails everyone goes with it
>>
>>79037800
>Being rich seems very stressful how do you even feel comfortable with millions in a bank?

I'd buy a fucking island and hire a couple sexy ladies to walk around there while I play my Sega Genesis on a gold plated CRT tv.
>>
>>79039214
He is an actor he seeks validation in the external world, of course he is going to blow all his money. I highly doubt he is the type of person that could spend his time in a modest home reading books.
>>
>>79039392
I can tell you're too young to handle your own affairs. Probably under 18 too.
>>
>>79038729
>wife jews you out of your money and throws it all to retards
vaginal demons baka
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.