[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is listining too an MMA fighter get high and talk about nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: JREiTunesImage2.jpg (393KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
JREiTunesImage2.jpg
393KB, 1400x1400px
Is listining too an MMA fighter get high and talk about nothing for 3 hours every day basically a confirmation that you have no friends?
>>
>>79035991
>no life*

ftfy
>>
No?
>>
I don't know why this podcast in particular is so popular, they only talk about bullshit. Surely you don't believe what they're saying, right?
>>
>>79035991
HELLO FREAKBITCHES
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XKiTMNM8S0

Watching his stand-up sure is.
>>
no it means im at work and i find it entertaining
>>
What if I chilled with my friends and listened to this all the way through after I got home?
>>
>>79036035
It's just a stoned friend simulator, you ruin it if you think about it too much. I suspend critical thought sometimes when my friends are speaking shit because it's fun and comfy to buy into whatever they are saying temporarily.

It's nice to pretend you've figured out some deep truth sometimes, even if you completely forget the conversation afterwards. Problems only arise when you take the bullshit for more than it's worth.
>>
1 DAY

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN
WITH KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL
>>
>>79035991
of course
>>
File: watchit.png (368KB, 495x433px) Image search: [Google]
watchit.png
368KB, 495x433px
Watch it Globalists
>>
DID YOU SEE THAT GUY IN CHINA THAT GOT JACKED BY A TIGER
JAIMIE PULL THAT UP
>>
>>79035991
Joe an MMA fighter? No. That's like saying I'm an MMA fighter cause I took Taekwondo when I was 5 and Ju Jitsu when I was 12.
>>
What if I listen too it at work?
>>
>>79036076
I've listened to all of them give or take a few. I've been in mindless data entry job for the past three years. I listen to podcasts and audiobooks 40 hours a week.
>>
never listened to this podcast, how good is it?
>>
File: 36765748.jpg (30KB, 427x498px) Image search: [Google]
36765748.jpg
30KB, 427x498px
>when they talk about how long they have been friends and alex says he wishes it was like the old days when they hung out all the time

i came for the redpilling, not the feels
>>
went to take a shit and when I came back joe was butt rustled that they were punching each other and wanted to end the podcast. What happened?
>>
>>79035991

why so negative op. there's a great book called the war of art by steven pressfield that you should read, it really helps me creatively
>>
>JRE memes been pushed for weeks
>Alex Jones appears on podcast, is entertaining and a few conspiracies are shown to be true (spouted too many desu)
>suddenly JRE hate threads
ah yes.
>>
>>79036428
ya, Alex wanted to stay there for and i quote "10 hours" Alex confirmed for shut-in
>>
>>79036416

Put your tinfoil on and light up a blunt DUUUUUUUUDE XDXDXD
>>
>unfunny comedian
>UFC employee
>obsessed with psychedelics

Please explain the appeal.
>>
>>79036466
He's a curious, talkative host who sometimes has really interesting guests on
>>
>>79036466
there is no appeal in joe rogan by himself, which is why his podcast is always him interviewing someone, something he does pretty well.
>>
>namedropping 4chan

WTF?

W T F
T
F
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.