[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>James Norton has now gone over to the dark side, as his latest project will see him playing Alex Godman, an English-raised man trying to escape the Mafia ties of his exiled Russian family and go into legitimate business.

>In a newly released image, the 31-year-old actor is seen sporting darker hair as he solemnly stands amid mourners at a graveside during a family funeral.

>As would be expected with the twists and turns of a drama, Alex's attempts to go into a legal line of business fail, and he's soon drawn back to that which he tried so hard to escape.

>Part of the BBC's synopsis of the show reads: 'What starts out as a story of survival and revenge becomes an epic tale of a man’s struggle against the lures of corruption in the modern world and in himself.'

Sounds interesting, what does /tv/ think? It's written by
>>
>>79035018
Written by Hossein Amini, the guy who wrote the screenplay for Drive
>>
File: 1479928435475.jpg (70KB, 622x621px) Image search: [Google]
1479928435475.jpg
70KB, 622x621px
>McMafia
>>
>McMafia
What does that even mean in relation to the Russian mob?
>>
>>79035018

MORE LIKE JAMES

BOND
>>
>>79035184
I think this is James Norton's """""subtle""""" way of saying "Look everyone, I could be the next James Bond." Just like Henry Cavill did The Man From UNCLE, and Tom Hiddleston did The Night Manager.

That said, I would not be opposed to him playing Bond after Daniel Craig finally leaves
>>
File: 1469589048885.jpg (54KB, 495x434px) Image search: [Google]
1469589048885.jpg
54KB, 495x434px
>>79035018
>Russian mafia
>>
>>79035018

Who that sexy lady
>>
>>79035473
Maria Shukshina

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4182682/James-Norton-joins-Russian-underworld-new-drama-McMafia.html
>>
>>79035658

>5'11

wew lad..
>>
>>79035018
HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM
>>
>>79035298
WHY ARE HIS SHOES ON THE FUCKING COUCH REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79035696
she's a big girl
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.