[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo whats the name of that move about a retired assassin and like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: americans2.jpg (104KB, 701x959px) Image search: [Google]
americans2.jpg
104KB, 701x959px
yo whats the name of that move about a retired assassin and like half of the movie is about his party where is friend convinces him to come back in business and the other half is about some fucked up pagan cult? pic unrelated
>>
>>79034614
Joe Cruel
>>
>>79034614
i put maybe a pinch of sugar in my spaghetti then immediately balance it out with salt and spice.

this image triggers me pretty hard.
>>
>>79034614
Jonathan Immoral
>>
You can put some in the tomato sauce but I hope this person gets type 2 diabetes.
>>
>>79034732
>i put maybe a pinch of sugar in my spaghetti then immediately balance it out with salt and spice.
Not a cookfag, if you immediatly negate the sugar what's the point of putting it in in the first place
>>
>>79034614
Kill List
>>
>>79034614
Kill list
>>
>>79034614
Johnathan Joestar
>>
>>79034785
Here's your (you) fuck bag, you still get a subtle sweetness without the diabeetus.

Also i've cooked more hot dinners for my family then you've had tugs of your micropeepee, fgt.
>>
>>79034785
reduce the acidity of the tomatoes

Ketchup it like 30% sugar to reduce the bitterness, but obviously you wouldn't use that kind of ratio for a pasta sauce unless you're a horrific pleb
>>
>>79034918
CMERE YOU
>>
>>79034930
now I must see webm of someone dumping ketchup into spaghetti for more triggers.
>>
>>79034614

Kill List
>>
>>79035268
>Not finding out you're out of sauce and have to use ketchup on the already done pasta.
Always check on all ingredients before making things. Tastes pretty good with spicy ketchup
>>
>>79034785
It's to reduce the acidness from the tomato you ignorant
Also if you have really good tomatos you won't have any acidness problem
>>
>>79034831
is this a jojo reference
>>
>>79034614
Good lord that is at least two cups of sugar
>>
Porblem List 2: Kill
>>
>>79034918
>>79034930
>>79036679
>>>/ck/
>>
>>79038041
>>>/cuck/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.