[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like RLM, I find it very entertaining. And that's what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1376361726525.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
1376361726525.png
313KB, 701x394px
I like RLM, I find it very entertaining. And that's what I always thought them as: entertainment. Recently, though, many have taken their word as the absolute truth, and I think its sickening how plebs regurgitate their thoughts, sometimes almost verbatim.

Just the other day I had some faggot talk about Rogue One and he literally and unironically used the points they made in their Plinkett Rogue One video word for word. I didn't want to embarrass him by pointing that out though. It's just so fucking sad that people like this exist who can't think for themselves and resort to online "reviewers" to tell them what to think about certain movies. Not to mention, who knows how much of the Plinkett review was done for comedy's sake. I guess these kind of people just crave for people to tell them how to think.

This shit happens all the time online, but this is the first time that I experienced it in real life.
>>
>>79030726
Some people are dumb and want to look smart. Generally its because they want to impress others, who cares if that fag doesn't really know that much but tries to talk about it? At least he watched a review and informed himself a little, rather than just spew nonsense.
>>
>>79030726
>acting like plebs parroting the opinion of reviews is somehow a new thing and that it's only applicable to RLM
Welcome to the world, you sheltered faggot.
>>
>>79031194
Not implying that it is anything new, I merely stated that this was the first time I experienced such a thing in real life. Of course it is not only applicable to RLM. Please read posts before you comment. ... allow me quote my post...
> It's just so fucking sad that people like this exist who can't think for themselves and resort to online "reviewers" to tell them what to think about certain movies.
>This shit happens all the time online, but this is the first time that I experienced it in real life.
>>
>>79031258
Why make this thread about RLM though? There's no way this is the first time you've witnessed someone quoting a review and passing it off as their own opinion unless you're fucking 12 years old. You just wanted to make yet another pathetic RLM thread.
>>
>>79031494
Don't know what you have against RLM so much, but I'm sorry, this is literally the first time I heard someone quote an online reviewer word for word.

The thread isn't really about RLM specifically. It's about how modern day audiences have lost the ability to think for themselves.
>>
>>79031568
Okay. Gotcha. Great thread, anon. Really fantastic.
>>
>>79031607
Nice dry britbong sarcasm. I bet you think you're a genius too.
>>
RLM is finished.
>>
File: snake spider.jpg (27KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
snake spider.jpg
27KB, 640x429px
>>79030726
I like RLM but the minute this tubby bastard off-topic mentions Star Trek i flip my shit.
>>
>>79031568
>have lost the ability
You keep trying to sneak this subtext back in there, you cheeky fuck. Nothing has been "lost." People have been stupid since forever.
>>
>>79032413
if only
>>
File: 1404262303206bw.jpg (307KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1404262303206bw.jpg
307KB, 960x960px
My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.
>>
>>79034087
Who is "Jesse" and why haven't I seen her before?
>>
>>79034496
She's a jewelry thief.
>>
>>79034087
>>79030726
Mike Stoklasa - Hes the leader of the bunch. You know him well. Hes finally back, to release a Plinkett review. His dead pan humour, can hire in spurts, if he makes you laugh, it's gonna hurt. He's bigger, fatter, and stronger too. He's the first member of the RLM crew.
Rich Evans - This guy's got style, so listen up dudes, he can laugh on command, to suit the mood. Hes quick and nimble when he needs to be, he can stream a video game, or watch people climb up trees, if you choose him, youll not choose wrong, with a groan and a oh my gawd, he's one tough RLM
Jack - He has no style. He has no grace. This RLM has a funny face. He can over extended histay laugh, when he needs too or stretch his legs after a stream, just for you. Inflate his gut, just like a balloon. This crazy RLM just digs this tune.
Jay Bauman - Back again, and about time too and this time. He's in the mood. He can commentate really good with a movie on, with his beer out, he's after you. He'll make you smile when he appears on Previously Recorded, and shit posters beware CUZ he's after you.
Beard fat - Finally. He's here for you. It's the last member of the RLM crew. This guy is so unfunny, it isn't funny, he'll make the shitposters cry out for mommy, ruin a video with relative ease, make enjoying RLM seem not such a breeze, he may move slow, he can't quip high, but this RLM, is one hell of a guy.
>>
File: fraud.jpg (302KB, 544x984px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
302KB, 544x984px
Take the Jaypill, normies.
>>
>got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money
this is a meme, right?
>>
>>79034721
excuse me?
>>
i parrot critics - not rlm because they are plebs and only discuss inconsequential films - because often they articulate something i felt but couldn't put into words. why is it bad to refer to experts? as long as you aren't trying to act like you came up with some creative criticism of someone elses' parroting what people who are paid to watch movies all day is going to be much more productive in a conversation about film than a bunch of half formed thoughts of your own.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.