[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>George has a nice toupee >actually looks good >he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: elaine.jpg (56KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
elaine.jpg
56KB, 375x375px
>George has a nice toupee
>actually looks good
>he's vibrant and confident, like a whole other man
>it triggers Elaine so she gives him shit all episode long then in the end grabs it and throws it away
He fucking paid for that shit, what fuck was her problem?
>>
Well that's not really how it went, but still wigs can be pricey, she should pay for it. I like how the guy on the street instantly looks better with that thing on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYSgk2oC3-s
>>
Women have a problem with men they deem lesser finding happiness. Why do you think they're mean toward men who are short, or have "nerdy" hobbies? Remember the episode where George was successful and Elaine wasn't? Or how about the episode she was jealous of him getting married.
>>
stop getting upset at sitcoms
>>
>>79029588
What Elaine fails to realize is that if George were the first to display his baldness, the bald woman would have rejected him. Why does he have to date her because he himself is bald? If women can reject bald men, why can't men reject bald women? What an awful double standard.
>>
>>79030012
>using Seinfeld as an example of how real women act
Riiiiiiiight, gotcha
>>
>>79029588
dam he does instantly look better.

i may be an aging manlet but im nearing 30 and have hair to my shoulders so im grateful for that.
>>
>>79030194

Yeah it reminds me of women complaining about a guys height but when you make a remark about their weight then you're the bad guy.

Then again you should avoid those women like the plague.
>>
>>79030012
that sounds like white males to me

>that brown guy has a white girl and is successful while I don't!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *vomits on himself* *cries some more*
>>
>>79029407
>that pose

ELAINE?
>>
I agree, anon. She violated the NAP.
>>
>>79029407
Elaine was a piece a shit yeah.
>>
>>79030729
>HE WAS ON MY LAWN, JERRY.
>He was picking up litter!
>HE WAS STEALING, JERRY. He violated the NAP!
>Kramer! He was twelve!
>Oh yeah, they always start out young. First he's stealing litter, next he's stealing mail. Huh?
>[beat] You don't have a lawn.
>WELL IT WASN'T HIS LAWN!
>>
>>79030323
This isn't reddit newfriend
>>
>>79030323
>brown person that isn't Indian
>ever being successful
>>
They were all fucking cunts that's why it's funny
>>
>>79029407
it was a teevee show dude
>>
>>79030860
You take that back right now faggot.
>>
>>79030258
I'm 23 and I've been razoring my head for a year now. I was buzzing it before that, and back in high school I grew it out to hide that I was thinning on top.

I also hate my jawline so I grow a beard, and basically I've looked 30+ since I was 16
>>
>>79029588
God damn she's so hot
>>
>>79029588
Uncle Rico!
>>
>>79030860
that's the point. all four of them were assholes.

>>79031189
elaine is a 10/10 90's jewess
>>
File: Elainefu.jpg (46KB, 513x750px) Image search: [Google]
Elainefu.jpg
46KB, 513x750px
>>79032466
That she is, anon. That she is.
>>
File: seinfeld-elaine-cum_in_mouth.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld-elaine-cum_in_mouth.gif
3MB, 300x225px
>>79031189
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.