[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Rob Zombie as a director? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Rob_Zombie_Comiccon.jpg (110KB, 528x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rob_Zombie_Comiccon.jpg
110KB, 528x800px
What does /tv/ think of Rob Zombie as a director? Should he stick to music?
>>
Not a fan of his films or music, but I don't mind him. He should do what he pleases.
>>
Devil's Rejects was kino. Everything else he has mad has been laughably bad.

Also needs to stop putting his wife in anything. We get, she's hot. Who cares.
>>
Pretty good at directing, bad at writing, his wife is very ugly and unappealing and shouldn't be in a leading female role that is supposed to be sexually attractive.
>>
House of 100 corpses and Devils Rejects were good fun. Don't really rate anything else he's done. Don't think he should stop trying though, it's nice to have guys like hiim around.
>>
>>79018724
>>79018744
You're not a fan of the campiness of his work?
>>
His Halloween is legit one of the worst things I've ever witnessed, from concept to screen, it's just one of the worst ideas I've ever seen green lit.
>>
>>79018811
This guy gets it.
>>
>>79018702
For a guy that claims to be a fan of classic horror films he does bring across anything from then stylistically or thematically.

It seems quite clear he's more of the Eli Roth cloth than a John Carpenter or James Whale.
>>
>>79018788
Campiness is good, but his movies are just boring.
>>
>>79018702

He should stick to ripping off Al Jourgensen. Everything since Astro Creep 2000 has been awful.
>>
>>79018811
Why? It just seems like the original Halloween with higher production quality but mediocre.
>>
>>79018839
*doesn't
>>
awesome movies, awesome music. awesome guy.
>>
>>79018702
Devils Rejects is pure kino. Everything else ranges from ok to shit. That being said I don't want him to stop making movies. I enjoy his wife's ass
>>
The Lords of Salem was breddy good. 31, however, was complete dogshit. Very disappointing. 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects are obviously kino.
>>
>>79018702
His movies are pretty damn good, I'd gladly watch anything new he comes up with
>>
I think he should open an effects house.
>>
File: photo.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
i like his halloween remakes
>>
House of 1000 corpses is epic! I love it so much! It makes me feel so evil. I'm 19 now and I watched this movie when I was like 7-9 and I have an extreme dark side to side to me and I think this is why desu
>>
File: 1481670678184.jpg (213KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1481670678184.jpg
213KB, 800x1199px
>>79018702
I think he should stick a loaded gun to the roof of his mouth and pull the trigger
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.