[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick rundown on The Mask: >The mask gives its wearer cartoon-like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1485763225131.png (960KB, 1024x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1485763225131.png
960KB, 1024x1044px
Quick rundown on The Mask:

>The mask gives its wearer cartoon-like powers, such as being able to pull a giant bazooka from their pocket or eating a a whole car. It is an unlimited power which allows the wearer to do anything they wish to do until they decide to take the mask off.

>The wearer is able at any time to:

>Change their appearance or the size of their body features regardless of what the shape of their body is, the wearer will always show a large green head unless in disguise to fool his/her adversaries
>Move and travel in a matter of seconds, bending the rules of space and time
>Create objects by mimicking reality or sourcing from the wearer's imagination
>While the wearer brings imagination to reality, he or she cannot change objects which belong to reality or the rules they are bound to
>Immune to any injury inflicted, whether minor or fatal
>Although the wearer is invincible and cannot feel pain, he or she bleeds like a normal person
>The forces behind the mask are completely irrational beyond man's comprehension. The mask itself has no personality or own agenda. Depending on his or her personality, the mask brings the wearer's inner self out and uses the wearer's imagination to unleash its power. The will of the wearer "fuses" with the mask's thirst for violent devastation through fun and games.

>At first the wearer takes advantage to wear the mask and carry out his revenge against any form of injustice, whether personal or public. However, over a period of time, the wearer loses control and he or she becomes a personality imprisoned behind the mask while witnessing the mayhem he or she is causing as Big Head. It is important to note the mask is not attached to the wearer's face; it simply needs an act of good will from the wearer to take it off and give it up.
>>
>>79013165
tl;dr
>>
>>79013165
but can he defeat Madara Uchiha?
>>
> "the mask" ''he or she''
>>
>>79013792

even if you never read the comic why would you think it only works for me?
>>
>>79013840
>me
>>
>>79013165
>cartoon-like powers
Ipkiss was obsessed with old Tex Avery cartoons and that's why Tyrell's powers did not looked like that.
>>
>>79013165
how do i look for old threads with this image
>>
>>79014336
Use 4chan X and click the drop down arrow and search archive by image MD5

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/5G3cmzg5Ko6BHt_-KF2IIQ/
>>
the last time this was posted, someone had the courtesy of replying and explaining that half of these facts are objectively incorrect, or at least inaccurate, yet you couldn't be bothered updating your copypasta to reflect this new information.

>While the wearer brings imagination to reality, he or she cannot change objects which belong to reality or the rules they are bound to

Except Stanley did this multiple times throughout the movie, like when he changed a baloon into a tommy-gun.

to name just one.
>>
>>79014628
Wasn't the balloon made by him though? Thus allowing him to manipulate it. He made it for a gag after all.
>>
>>79014628
He changed the drummers clothes just by touching him. He didn't create the drummer. He can also mind control people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.