[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a big fan of a series\movie >nobody knows about it >it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>a big fan of a series\movie
>nobody knows about it
>it becomes popular
>everyone likes it
>now I hate it

every fucking time

why?
>>
cause you're a contrarian fag
>>
Your head is gassed up and your ego is impossibly high.

This makes you feel like you're the first one that catches on to shit when in reality you don't know what in the fuck you're talking about.
>>
You have no identity of your own. You desire to be a unique snowflake by consuming the work of others. I pity you.
>>
it's called being a contrarian OP

pretty sad tbqh
>>
>>79011494
Give me an example of a franchise that you knew about, no one else did, and is now popular.

BTW your high school is not the whole world
>>
>>79011494
Pic unrelated I hope.
>>
Stranger Things
Arrival
>>
>>79012234
>Stranger Things

Fucking what? Literally everybody loved it the moment it came out. My fucking mom was talking it up like crazy the week it was released.
>>
>>79011527
fpbp
>>
>>79012173
for instance, I was reading game of thrones before the shows even started, and I was deep in the books for a long time, now everyone talking about it, makes me a non fan now. IIRC i was 4 books deep, telling all my friends about it, but now they are bigger fans than me. it has really turned me off.

same goes with the wire, I watched when AIRed, and hearing everyone talk about it so many years later makes me sick. happens a lot more than that, but those are examples. I dont like when a crowd likes something I liked for a long time. especially when I suggested it to them, and they shrugged it off. but now its mainstream, so they have to like it. same happened with run the jewels, el-p, and other not mainstream music.
>>79012234
Not me
>>
>>79012343
>WAAAAH I WANNA BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE STOP MAKING THINGS I LIKE POPULAR WAAAAAAH
>>
>tfw used to be a major wanker
>now everyone else is too

shiit, I mean.. what the fuck is wrong with this society
>>
>>79012343
>was reading game of thrones before the shows even started
The books have been very popular as far as books go, but I get that no one reads nowadays.
>same goes with the wire
Are you implying you were a fan of a hit TV show before anyone else? That doesn't really make much sense.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.