[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will there ever be a good film about the Irish republican cause?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1473288011541.jpg (299KB, 772x617px) Image search: [Google]
1473288011541.jpg
299KB, 772x617px
will there ever be a good film about the Irish republican cause?

american """""""irish""""""" not welcome
>>
>>79006119
I hope so, we don't have enough terrorist kino.
>>
>>79006119

>american irish funded the IRA
>american """""""irish""""""" not welcome

dumb potatoposter
>>
>>79006119
>wants a good film about the IRA
>tells Americans to fuck off
>Hollywood is in America

Where's the logic?
>>
>>79006119
Will this be a British or Irish funded film
>>
>>79006119
fucking taig
>>
is potato still a thing on /tv/ after the news?
>>
>>79006119
today i had a stew, soda bread and a guinness for lunch and i live in chicago
more irish than you boyo
>>
>>79006207
>good film
>from Hollywood
wew lad
>>
>what is The Wind That Shakes the Barley
>>
>>79006253
Doesn't change the fact that (((they))) have all the resources, faggot.
>>
File: 1485888968401.jpg (360KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485888968401.jpg
360KB, 1000x1000px
>>79006119
Go away Potato burner
>>
Are there any movies about starving to death on an island surrounded by fish?
>>
>>79006296
And (((they))) can't provide what OP wants so it makes no sense to include this in the discussion.
>>
At this very moment, Sersha is getting a cum facial from a big black Muslim cock
>>
>>79006306

>implying irish science had reached the level of "fishing rod".
>>
>>79006326
You'll have to take what you can get. With Jews, you always lose, any way you slice it. They suck up all the non-shit and turn it into shit. Cry more, faggot.
>>
>>79006397
the fish belonged to England and they knew if they poached the fish they would get their shit slapped
also
irish at the time were considered subhuman so it would have been like a slave in america just walking into the slave masters house and grabbing a turkey leg off the table
>>
Michael Collins.

If you ever want to see a more out of place actress watch that movie and ask yourself. "What the fuck is Juila Roberts doing in this movie?"
>>
>Scene takes place in famineland
>I'm a sailor peg and I've lost my leg! starts playing
>>
>>79006453
>"Why didn't you eat fish?"
>"England s-said not to d-do that so..."

lmao, Ireland is a joke.
>>
Wasn't Patriot Games IRA kino?
>>
>>79006498
>lmao why didn't the slaves just go back to africa like just swim nigger ahahaha
really makes you think
>>
No, there's nothing worth documenting. Literally every single Potato with IQ above 70 left Ireland over century ago.
>>
>>79006430
If you are so dense that you keep swallowing the shit that hollywood puts out and keep complaining then maybe you should kill yourself my famalam.
>>
>>79006522
Blacks can't swim, but the irish can fish right?
>>
>>79006584
clearly not
>>
>>79006522
That's a shit analogy and you should feel bad.
>>
>>79006562
>complaining about what will never be is somehow more noble than complaining about what is

Where's the logic?
>>
the irish didnt even invent the potato. no wonder they starved.
>>
>>79006462
Liam was fucking her back then
>>
>>79006522
>Poaching fish is as difficult as swimming across the Atlantic Ocean

How fucking incompetent are you micks?
>>
In Bruges is potatokino
>>
>>79006119
same reason no one has made a good movie about the Palestinian cause
>everyone in world watches news of bombs going off on school busses every day in N Ireland/Palestine
>no one actually gives a shit about your 'cause'
>religious bullshit to cover up your racial envy (ie Good Friday Agreement)
fuck off Mick
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.