[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The plane was named ''The Wreckage Brother''.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 153458696985.png (158KB, 545x318px) Image search: [Google]
153458696985.png
158KB, 545x318px
The plane was named ''The Wreckage Brother''. Imagine the history of that aircraft
>>
File: images (2).png (380KB, 618x390px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
380KB, 618x390px
>>78999649
>>
It was a demolition aircraft inspired by 9/11.
>>
File: 1963040.jpg (522KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
1963040.jpg
522KB, 1024x695px
>>78999649
>ZS-NVB was the registration of an Embraer 110-P1 Bandeirante that was used as the Plane in the Plane Scene. In 2013, it crashed in Botswana with no survivors.
>>
File: Noshur_viverse.jpg (88KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Noshur_viverse.jpg
88KB, 624x352px
>>78999649
Why the plane didn't detected the other plane "Noshur Viverse"?
>>
>>79001505
The Wreckage Brother was an old plane.
>>
I now want to work harder so I can afford a private plane and name it The Wreckage Brother.
>>
>nows not the time for Fear Doctor, that comes later
>Fear Doctor part comes later in the film
>>
>>79001153

how did they put it back together after blowing it up?
>>
>>79001747
kek
>>
>>78999649
When baneposted I had a shoop of the warner brothers logo but it was written "wreckage brothers"
>>
Serious question, why was finding a body in the wreckage so important? Did CIA really file a flight plan? He had to be bluffing because he did not plan on throwing anyone out.

When other CIAs arrive at the wreckage, won't the fact that everyone is shot and the plane was surgically deconstructed across a wide area raise suspicions that this was not an ordinary crash?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.