[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As a longtime practitioner of yoga and a person who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1483129257531.png (138KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1483129257531.png
138KB, 300x411px
>As a longtime practitioner of yoga and a person who's been involved in physical fitness my whole life, I can tell you, yoga helps you achieve altered states of consciousness. It is not just stretching. The only way you can say that it's stretching is if you haven't done it, or that you haven't done it rigorously for a long period of time.
>>
That's nice Joe but one thing always bugged me about Yoga:

Why the Yoga minigame in GTA V? What was the point of that? Why not just leave it as part of a cutscene instead? What was Rockstar's endgame?
>>
>>78997855
idk man, felt like a logical inclusion for Michael [?]

He fucks up at therapy, he fucks up at yoga, he's at his calmest when he's planning and executing crimes. You're an active participant in the rest of it so why not the yoga?
>>
File: 421214214.png (522KB, 739x454px) Image search: [Google]
421214214.png
522KB, 739x454px
THERES NOTHING LIKE EATING A CHEEBA CHEW RIGHT BEFORE YOGA JOE ROGAN
>>
>>78997790
>I'm telling you bill, I get these massages. They're called deep tissue massages. This guy uses a steel bar to gradually weaken and crack apart my bones, and this is over the course of days, bill. And I have to bury myself deep within, where the pain can't find me.
>>
these threads are so fucking stupid and they always reach bump limit

can't wait for this meme to die tbqh
>>
File: 1951910-yogi_bear_show_02.jpg (38KB, 445x511px) Image search: [Google]
1951910-yogi_bear_show_02.jpg
38KB, 445x511px
>>78997855
They're not gratuitous but I'm pretty sure they're intended to insense players against the cuckolding yogi
>>
File: Really makes you think.jpg (60KB, 325x500px) Image search: [Google]
Really makes you think.jpg
60KB, 325x500px
>>78997926

pour ( vous )
>>
>>78998182
who /hypeforAlex/ here
>>
>>78997896
>You're literally *clears throat* killing yourself, Joey, you *clears throat* should start taking care of yourself more *clears throat*
>I know *huff* Joe Rogan *huff* I know *huff* but *huff* what can *huff* I say *huff* I like *huff* to eat *huff* Joe Rogan *huff
>>
>>78997790
Joe Rogan is talking specifically about meditation, not yoga. What a moron.
>>
File: joe-rogan.jpg (17KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan.jpg
17KB, 480x270px
>So you're saying everything we know about the world is a posteriori knowledge derived from our interpretation of sense data transmitted from noumena, and that the mind is a separate entity creating a dualistic reality where we can also uncover a priori truths?
>Wow... that's insane *pause*
>Did you see that video of a lion getting jacked by an eagle? Holy shit Jamie pull that up.
>>
>>78998598
i keked
>>
>>78997896
thank you anon for saving this thread from being complete shit

we need more joey diaz memes

STICKING BIG BLACKS DICKS IN YUH ASS IS BAD FOH YUH
>>
>>78997896
>when the Khalabeeb hits
>>
File: Joey.jpg (73KB, 1198x854px) Image search: [Google]
Joey.jpg
73KB, 1198x854px
>>78999751
>when the Khalabeeb hits
>>
It took me a while to figure out that hes talking about hot yoga, not hot yoghurt, when he explained to tom papa that it clears up constipation.
>>
>claims to be concerned about fighters getting brain damage
>thinks elbows to the back the head should be legal
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.