[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2 017/01/mark-hamill-defen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: Luke_Skywalker_Ep_7_SWCT.png (532KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Luke_Skywalker_Ep_7_SWCT.png
532KB, 500x667px
http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2017/01/mark-hamill-defends-jake-lloyd-comments.html

>“I’m still angry about the way they treated Jake Lloyd. He was only ten years old, that boy, and he did exactly what George wanted him to do. Believe me, I know clunky dialog.”

>“I almost got hornswoggled into that documentary. They weren’t calling it ‘The People vs George Lucas’ at the time. But I could tell from the questions they were asking me that it was an open invitation to trash George. And I have issues with George, but I love that man I would never…you know I don’t talk outside the family. It’s just brutal…”
>>
>jake lloyd
>hayden christensen

i hate what people did to them. i want them both to return to /film/ as brothers in a heist film
>>
>>78985811
I want Hayden as Anakin's ghost in the Last Jedi.
>>
Yeah, no, I blame it entirely on Lucas.

Plenty of decent actors in those movies, but they all came off as terrible due to Lucas's awful direction.
>>
>>78985936
Already confirmed
>>
Hamill is just the best guy
>>
>>78986258
Source.
>>
>>78985742
>I don't talk outside the family
>just thrashed George and his dialogue
>>
>>78985742
is hamill /ourguy/ lads?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWSsjhHA0IM
>>
>>78987113
Well, it's not Titanic. Nobody can beat Titanic.
>>
>>78986086
THIS
>>
based
>>
>>78985936
I want Anakin Skywalker's ghost to appear to Kylo and Darth Vader's to appear to Rey

>>78985811
>Jake Lloyd plays a meth cook biker up in the mountains
>Hayden plays his city slicking older brother who comes home for their father's (Mark Hamill) funeral and to settle the family affairs
>he is drawn into the seedy local underworld by his brother
>when Lloyd goes missing after a long meth binge Hayden sticks around and looks for him, working his way through Lloyd's underworld contacts and connections
>>
>>78987115
He's at that point where he's gruff and haggard and has that look like he's been through it all. I have a feeling he could tear up some western's as a gunslinger
>>
File: thrawn-smug.jpg (56KB, 228x335px) Image search: [Google]
thrawn-smug.jpg
56KB, 228x335px
>>78987115
Still based as ever
>>
>>78986086
Sheev's performance was a masterpiece
>>
>>78987370

i'd watch it
>>
>>78987541
Well, that's just the britbong school of acting being as supreme as ever.
>>
>>78987594
>>78987541
DESU, its really hard to fuck up being evil just for the sake of being evil. Sheev loved being evil so much he didn't need a motivation and it worked out well.
>>
>>78985742
Hamill is a pure bro.
>>
Lloyd lived every man child's dream. Just some jealous brats ruined it for him and the reveal of his shitty life was never able to be lived down.
>>
>>78985811
>i hate what people did to them.

what, Hayden still had a career outside of Star Wars.
>>
>>78987152
I put the coat on her?!
>>
so Hamil is an SJW now
>>
>>78987419
I definitely pay money to see that. Tom Hardy as another character? punished luke vs big guy?
>>
>>78988047
maybe Hardy is the AB shotcaller who operates as king of the mountain and all the white trash in the region bow to him.

Final showdown is Anakin vs Bane. Anakin discovers his brother is dead at the end of the 2nd act.
>>
File: 1451631731977.gif (2MB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
1451631731977.gif
2MB, 438x363px
>>78987541
Kino personified
>>
File: images (13).jpg (21KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
21KB, 313x470px
>>78987370
Sounds like a darker version of this
>>
>>78988175
I was actually thinking a sort of Get Garter, Out of the Furnace hybrid
>>
File: jake-lloyd-headshot.png?w=670.png (404KB, 511x664px) Image search: [Google]
jake-lloyd-headshot.png?w=670.png
404KB, 511x664px
>>78985742
Lucas turned Jake into this and Hamill's worried about Lucas-bashing?
>>
There was a rumor I heard, dunno if it's true, but Lucas, being both a producer and director, took great pride in doing every shot in one take if he could get away with it.

As long as there weren't some huge obvious flaw, one take would be fine for him. Even if something went fucked up and he didn't notice, he'd be fine with it. That's why in the original Star Wars there's a scene where Luke yells out "Carrie!" instead of "Leia!" but they still put it in the film. Others where stormtroopers are hitting their heads on doorways and shit.

He thought this made him a great director because he got it all done so fast and cheap. But by the time he's doing the prequels, none of the actors have any direction, and they're just reading their lines woodenly, like it's just some sort of basic early rehearsal.
>>
>>78988026
Kill yourself.
>>
>>78988026
Everyone in Hollywood is an SJW now except James Wood, and they all enjoy using violence to silence counterthink.
>>
>>78988337
woah fuck you Superman
>>
>>78988259
>luke yells out "Carrie!"
I'm guessing that is,nt in there anymore? That seems like its true though especially since they seem very stiff walking around the sets in the prequels probably doesnt help that half the room is bluescreen
>>
>>78988580
In the special edition they tried to alter it so he says "Heyy!" but they did a halfassed job so it sounds like Ca-eyyy!
>>
>>78988373
Chris Pratt is not an SJW, even though he is extremely popular among them.

He keeps out of politics because he knows his career would end otherwise.
>>
>>78985742
>They weren’t calling it ‘The People vs George Lucas’ at the time. But I could tell from the questions they were asking me that it was an open invitation to trash George.
Wasn't that documentary fairly balanced though? I haven't watched it but I've heard it interviews both sides of the argument.
>>
>>78988259
>That's why in the original Star Wars there's a scene where Luke yells out "Carrie!" instead of "Leia!"
Post that scene.
>>
>>78988839
Zero point zero zero zero zero zero zero one nanoseconds on Google.
>>
>>78988839
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB2yRlqfDnM
there ya go faggot
>>
>>78989021
Sounds like "Hey!" to me. Always has.
>>
>>78987541

Sheev was the only good performance. How can you make a film where Samuel L Jackson of all people has no charisma or presence ?
>>
People that hate the prequels are really the lowest of the low
>>
What the fuck is this revisionist history, every performance except Natalie Portman (who had to flirt with a 10 year old) and the afromentioned 10 year old throughout the prequels ranged from good to great.
>>
I thought Jake was fine, I mean how much can you ever expect out of a child actor anyway.

The biggest issue I have with the prequels is hayden christensen in 2/3. He just didn't put any effort into his acting and it all looked so lazy and silly, you can't blame that shit on the script, he made every single scene awkward. Every other actor was giving it their all and every time he speaks he sounded so disinterested, like he didn't want to be there and wanted people to know.
>>
>>78989226

No they didn't. They were all wooden as fuck. They had great actors giving some of the worst performances of their lives. Ewan McGregor got noticeably worse with each passing film
>>
>>78987115
How can anyone not love this man?
>>
>>78987541
>>78989163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KVIfpNG4w
>"NOH NOH NOH Y'WILLDYE!"

wow such great acting
>>
>>78987917
He had Jumper which bombed and then what?
>>
>>78989332
the script was that awkward, Its 0% haydens fault
>>
>>78989481

It was awkward for everyone, his lines stood out because he put no effort into them. The scene where he is at his mothers grave was one that sticks out in my mind, he awkwardly reaches down to pick up some sand in the weirdest motion possible with no emotion.
>>
>>78989481
>>78985811
>>78987917

Hayden was just as shit in Jumper
>>
>>78989539
It's hard to put any effort in when you're being told your role is "dark hero" and instead you're told to act like a creepy psychopath.
Amidala comforting Anakin after the genocide of women and children is even more ridiculous than George Clooney ignoring Tarantino's behavior in From Dusk Til Dawn.
>>
>>78989713
Amidala is a human supremacist, she would have actually done well in the empire.
She was only upset about the Jedi younglings because some of them were human.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.