[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zombie movie >Character start off in the safest place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 15

File: 1441002583697.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>Zombie movie
>Character start off in the safest place to be during this situation
>"We can't stay here. We've got to get to this other place"
>"How do you know there's anything there?"
>"I don't."
>They embark on a dangerous journey and many other characters die in the process
>Get to other place
>There's nothing there
>>
>>78983163
Name 2 flicks, a movie, and a kino that do this
>>
File: yum.png (541KB, 630x807px) Image search: [Google]
yum.png
541KB, 630x807px
>>78983434
28 Days Later
>>
>zombie movie
>WHY WON'T THEY DIE??
>Shoot them in the heads newbs
>Ohhhhhhhhhh

How on earth would someone not know how to fucking deal with a zombie in this day and age? Even if you were fucking Amish you'd probably have a decent idea.
>>
>humans are the real monsters
>>
>>78983538
A hospital in London is hardly the safest place, and the countryside is considerably safer

More population = more zombies, and more marauders; and vice versa
>>
>>78983163
I loved the Dawn of the Dead remake, but their reason for leaving the mall was dumb.
>fuck this secure mall with a food court, pharmacy, and a shitload of supplies, let's go to some island with countless super fast zombies in our way
>>
>zombie movie
>people are more dangerous than zombies
>>
>>78983637
>Zombies
- Just bite
- MAYBE they run, if it's nuZom

>Humans
- Guns, definitely can run, have a location to protect, and will kill you for food, water, vehicle, etc
>>
>Zombie movie
>character starts out in a graveyard
>>
>>78983563
It should be the first thing they try.

>Oh, it won't stop trying to kill me?
>Well I'd shoot a human in the head, why not this thing?
>>
>>78983740
>I'd shoot a human in their head
yeah good luck with that fucktard. C E N T E R M A S S
>>
>>78983738
name 297 Kinographies that do this
>>
>>78983563
A lot of zombie movies try to take place in a universe in which there are no zombies in movies. That's why there's the long standing "tradition" of not even using the word "zombie."

I won't pretend it isn't retarded.

>>78983614
No but the apartment he was in with the taxi driver and his daughter was, especially after they raided a grocery in peace.
>>
>>78983538
Delete this.
>>
>>78983632
Their choice of destination might have been questionable but absolutely it was the right choice to leave. Sure you have supplies now, but clearly as the days dragged on, the volume of zombies outside was increasing rapidly. They had to leave then, otherwise they wouldn't have had a fighting chance when they did run out of food.
>>
>>78983163
>Zombie series
>What are.. those.. things?
>Well we call 'm Headbiters
>*new people*
>How you guys dealing with those pastymcnasties?
>You mean.. Headbiters, right?
>You call 'm headbiters? we call 'm undeadsmellyfuckers
>thats a weird name, we just call them greygreedybiters
>wtf kinda name is that! they're obviously unhealthytoothchompers

-_-
>>
>>78983800
They were out of water through and if iirc the grocery store was after they'd already left and been driving for awhile (Why after 28+ days a grocery store wasn't completely looted is beyond me though)
>>
>>78983851
Walking dead sure went downhill after they started interacting with other groups
>>
>>78983851
>unhealthytoothchompers
>>
>>78983848
Weren't they more scared of the bikers and scavengers that would be drawn to it?
>>
>>78983874
The store would have water.
And yes the grocery store was after they left but they were still in London, it was their first stop. Why not drive the car out, fill it up with supplies, then go back to the apartment that is demonstrably safe from infected?

You are right that it makes no sense it was still full of (even fresh) food.
>>
>>78983434

Dawn of the Dead did this
>>
File: CrCj4lWVUAAFcgI.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CrCj4lWVUAAFcgI.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>78983851
>oi that's a funny name, I call them chazzwozzers
>>
I can't understand how a zombie apocalypse could destroy the entire nation desu unless it's the practically indestructible zombies from Return of the Living Dead.
They are stupid and easy to identity. I don't see the virus spreading fast and wide enough in order for all governmental structure to collapse. The military could easily take care of zombies.
>>
>>78984193
>Why isn't this work of fiction realistic?
>>
>>78983434
Go fuck yourself and watch more film, pleb, and stop trying to be spoonfed like a fucking baby, you cancerous piece of shit.
>>
File: 1474378206963[1].jpg (208KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
1474378206963[1].jpg
208KB, 600x923px
>>78984193
>The incompetence of the American military
>>
>>78984237
You see I am not actually questioning the existence of a zombie virus in a fictional movie, I am fine with that. I can buy magical elements in a story. I just don't think it makes sense that it plays out the way it does so often in zombie movies, i.e civilization being destroyed.
>>
>zombie movie
>characters start walking backwards to blend in with the zombies
>it works!
>>
>>78984311
post the copypasta
>>
>>78983614
People would flee to the countryside in droves with that same mentality and quickly exhaust it's resources along with bringing the infection in short you're a retard
>>
>Zombie movie
>One buff angry niggah who takes control
>One pasty white sad man who wants to rape the girl the moment society crumbles.

JEWSSSS
>>
>>78984100
>there will never be an action-comedy series about Aussie hicks BBQing, bickering and killing zombies

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>78984438
Oh yes so they should just stay in London with millions of zombies, corpses littered everywhere, barely an resources, and hostile humans fighting over the scraps.
>>
File: 1353189209498.jpg (39KB, 372x393px) Image search: [Google]
1353189209498.jpg
39KB, 372x393px
>Zombie movie
>All zombies, no matter their age, gender or race, make the exact same RAAAWR noise
>>
>>78983632
Shit, their reason for even going to the mall was dumb. At least in the original it made perfect sense.
>walking along
>come across survivors
>where are you going?
>we're going to the shopping mall!
>>
>>78983738
>Doesn't realize NotLD was playing with audience expectations
>>
>>78984530
Or do the smart thing of holing up with resources and waiting for the whole thing to just blow over.

Especially since tons of retards would be running out to the countryside, the major cities wouldn't be that full in the end.
>>
>>78984575

Except with the millions of zombies which already turned and started the panic to get people to flee, rotting corpses and other trash polluting the streets, and resources which were picked clean.
>>
>>78984397
>>78984397
>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Rich people now shovel poo and poor people now run society (cause all rich people are useless and never earned their way and all poor people aren't lazy and on welfare)
>Israel is best rael
>Is North Korea in a tunnel just hiding out or are they all zombies???????? It's like some kinda Schrodinger's cat of asians, so cool!
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>For some reason only this random African guy has ONE CRAZY PLAN that will save us and nobody else could ever come up with such a brilliant strategy
>Every character is unrealistically descriptive for "interviews", like it's some lonely Jewish hack writing a shitty fiction book that'll be gobbled up by Americans
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO
>>
>>78983933
remake Dawn didn't have any bikers or scavengers
>>
>>78984193
In the Romero-verse, all you have to do is die. There is no "virus." So right off the bat, every single corpse gets up and walks. The zombies had a head start.

Imagine the chaos that would cause.
>>
>>78984598
I like world war z but this 10/10 pasta
>>
>>78984619

Would've made a great movie, but nope, we get Brad Pitt drinking Pepsis and zombies which can run at 75mph
>>
>>78984517
>We all just hid in the pub drinking beer till them biters walked straight into the outback, nothing gets back from the outback.
>>
>>78984596
You could make the same argument of the countryside too though.

And most cities have a shit ton of supplies along with hiding places. Assuming a ton of people turned zombie and/or left, that means there would be plenty of supplies and plenty of hiding places in the event that you needed or wanted to move elsewhere.

The taxi guy in 28 Days had the right idea (before he left) and a good situation. The infected couldn't get in his apartment and all he had to do was occasionally go out and get supplies, of which there were clearly plenty. Even his lack of water was solved within a few days (granted, that is pretty variable by location).
>>
>>78984532
Day of the Dead avoids this, now that I think about it zombies in Night and Dawn didn't really make any noise other from small grunts
>>
>>78984657

I know in most zombie movies there's a "Snow belt" which would freeze the zombies due to them not having body heat, but has there ever been a "Heat belt" where the weather is so hot they would practically decay in a day or their brains would just shrivel up due to heat exposure?
>>
>>78984381
Name 4 kinos, 7 films, 3 movies, 5 flicks, 2 joints and a feature presentation that do this
>>
>>78984708
That concept has only ever been in Zombie Survival Guide/World War Z
>>
>>78983632
wasn't it implied that they were already running out of their supplies, I think the old lady who gets shot by the black guy mentions something along the lines

>>78984546
they told them before that the way they want to go is already fucked, and it's not like they had any better option though
>>
>>78984741
Z nation has it, but nobody else that I can remember has ever suggested that No body heat + Below Freezing temperature = zombiecicle
>>
File: maxresdefaultd.jpg (334KB, 1600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultd.jpg
334KB, 1600x1080px
>zombie apocalypse
>not wearing based armour
>not having big ass two handed sword
>not forming an anti-zombie order with your friends
>>
>>78984775
Romero zombies at least seem to be resistant to decay, Day of the Dead is like 10 years after shit goes down and there's still bride and clown zombies walking around
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (459KB, 350x236px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
459KB, 350x236px
>>78984193
Are there a lot of tanks on US soil? Seems like they could just run thousands of zombies over. I know that tanks aren't 100% reliable, but you could also use semis, dump trucks, etc.
>>
>>78984643
dude! slow zombies? lmao what year is it? 1844? haha
>>
>>78984844

Until enough zombie guts (Like less than a dozen) gum up your engines and everything else to the point that your vehicle shits itself and you're in a 4wheeled metal coffin in a middle of a road surrounded by zombies which are very attracted to the loud sound you just made
>>
>>78984799
umm my katana could easily grant me many more kills than your uncultured western weaponry ;)
>>
I'd like to see more films with very small amounts of zombies like Braindead or Evil Dead (demons I know, but essentially zombies) It's always a lot more tense. It gets to a point where there's no difference between 50 zombies or 50,000, the threat is the same
>>
>>78984932
weak bait mate
>>
>>78984775
Telltale's Walking Dead games had that as a pretty big plot point, their 'goal' was to go north enough that the walkers would be either slowed or stopped entirely by the extreme cold.
Don't think it actually worked too well though, they were still there in a giant snowstorm, stumbling about.
>>
>>78984897
Tanks are designed to take artillery hits while plowing through muck, trees and corpses their engines don't get "gummed up"
>>
>>78984962
Kenny did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>78984957
I mean in all honesty it would probably be a better choice than lugging around a big sword. Still a shit idea regardless
>>
File: 1485727128614.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1485727128614.png
177KB, 436x361px
>>78984598
>like it's some lonely Jewish hack writing a shitty fiction book that'll be gobbled up by Americans
>>
>>78985013
katanas were shit tier swords
>shit idea
why
>zombies can't do you nothing
>don't have to worry about ammo
>>
>>78984986

Their threads do. Ever see a tank in the mud?
>>
>>78985003
Can't disagree with that. Only got around to finishing Season 2 a few weeks ago, he was based as fuck till the end. Truly a good guy.
left him alone in the wild to enter Wellington though
>>
>>78985013

Katanas are 2handed too and they're complete shit at cutting through bone.
>>
>>78985077
I just mean a smaller sword would be more practical so in that sense a katana would be better. The point of big ass swords is to do damage to armour, you're only going up against rotting flesh so what's the reason to carry around something heavier that can slow you down more?
>>
>>78984932
Dont forget to teleport behind them, faggot
>>
>>78985165
Heh
>>
>>78985159

A machete is the only bladed weapon you should carry.

>Small blade for tight corners and for easy holstering
>One handed
>Designed to chop through thick stalks of plants rapidly and cleanly
>>
>>78985159
cutting off head is the best way to fight zombies but not always you have a chance to do this, somethimes you rather cut off his leg, or arm to buy some time and to actually break a bone you need something big
>>
>>78984311
That book is a classic case of the author making bad assumptions and then building badly off that. Now everyone treats it like the bible of the zombie apocalypse despite that.

Mira Grant's Newflesh trilogy is much better in that regard. Post-apoc society actually building within the containment/safety areas really well.
>>
>>78984799
Thing is, if you got knocked down you'd be like a can of meat with dozens of several hundred pound bags of flesh ontop of you, there's no getting out of it.

>but I won't get knocked down
There's gonna be some skeleton tier zombies that weigh nothing sure, but there's also going to be dozens of fully grown 6 foot tall quarterback Chad zombies going at you.
Plus swinging a sword through flesh and bone is pretty exhausting I imagine, you're gonna get overwhelmed eventually.
>>
>Zombie apocalypse shows which never depict the panic and terror or the early moments of the outbreak. Or never show what was going on leading up to the z-day.
>>
>>78985412
Fear The Walking Dead was a real piece of shit, but I was interested in how they were going to actually portray the outbreak instead of a "lol coma skipped everything" type of thing.
But then they skipped it.
>>
>>78984575
Why not go to a pub.
>>
>>78985412
>patient zero
>ground zero outbreak site
>gradual steady spread of the virus across the globe in a matter of weeks
>POTUS gets word from intel community about a week before Z-Day
>third world goes dark one country at a time
>final days living in a doomed world
>collapse of society as grid breaks down
>initial onset of panic and anarchy and chaos as the first days pass

all i want out of zombie apocalypse shit. My favorite scenes of Night are the ones with the tv or radio on in the background, characters watching news reports, those posses of lawmen and gunowners riding around the country side hunting down roving packs of zombies.
>>
>>78985491
Was looking forward to it as well. Then after the firebombing of LA (admittedly cool to see happen) it was all "We're on a boat!"
>>
File: zombies jill.jpg (101KB, 745x477px) Image search: [Google]
zombies jill.jpg
101KB, 745x477px
>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse
>>
>>78983434
The comic book of Snowpiercer did this. Shit was cash and should have been the ending of the movie.

> "We heard music from a transmission. It's the first time we catch something which means there is still life somewhere."
> Embark on a perilous journey where the train has to go off the rails and cross the Atlantic ocean.
> The Main character is forced to let literally half the train get destroyed during the process
> Resources are scarce, people are dying.
> Main character is determined to go on if it means his crew isn't the last persons on earth.
> Revolt starts up. A good chunk of the peoples are murdered including a few important characters.
> "The music is getting stronger. We need to move forward."
> Finally get to it.
> The music is coming from an abandoned radio that plays music on loop. Nobody is there and the place is completely useless.
> Last page is the mc going back to the ship and preparing himself to tell the truth to everyone.
>>
>>78985491
>hey everyone we're gonna show you how the zombie apocalypse broke out and spread and how the world came to an end
>remember, all that cool shit we skipped over because Rick was in a coma?
>lol syke we're gonna skip it too

The pilot was pretty good, and some parts of the next few too. The "living in a doomed world" factor was top tier. The main couple stuck on that freeway, the teens watching the zombie get wasted. That riot turned zombie mob should have been way fucking better.

Fucking AMC jews cheaped the fuck out hardcore
>>
>>78985638

Fear is still better than the original though.

Or maybe it was the last half season (Lesbian adventure in the woods!) that just pissed me off too much
>>
>>78984311
lo pan magic
>>
>zombie movie
>they never go out to sea, or up a mountain

Literally the first thing that any sane person would do.
>>
Trying to think of another show/film which is all about the build up to a zombie apocalypse now. Thinking iZombie might be it. Strive as they might it doesn't look like Ravi, Liv, Major, Clive and Peyton are going to succeed in stopping it.
>>
>>78985771

>Go to sea
>Starve

>Mountain
>Zombies walk
>You're pinned to a summet
>>
What are everyones favourite zombie films?

28 weeks/days later for me are the dogs bollocks

I hope theres a 28 years later Which features a small network of military men who were safe inside government compounds like deep in the mountain base of norad and shit
Also why have Castles never been used as a haven in these films? 10 feet thick stone walls in some cases are hardly gonna be overwhelmed by some zombies.
>>
>>78985827
>Also why have Castles never been used as a haven in these films?
Probably the same reason castles could be pretty shitty centuries ago, when surrounded by enemies you're going to run out of food and starve eventually.
Zombies could make a pretty effective siege.
>>
>>78985824
Plenty of food at sea if you can fish. In fact with most of the population gone the seas will start teeming with fish again.

Mountains are more of a struggle given that not only do you have to be a good enough hunter/gatherer to provide for the day-to-day calories but you still have to store enough aside for the winters too.
>>
>>78985827

As much as everybody loves 28 days/weeks there probably won't ever be another one because the people who own the rights to the film all hate each other and refuse to speak to each other, much less work together.

As to why castles can't get used the only reason I can think of is that marauders or military would probably have taken control of them and they probably aren't too keen on sharing them
>>
>>78985827

The problem with castles in a modern setting is that they're tourist attractions instead of ackshually fully-maintained/garrisoned fortresses with plenty of weaponry and years of supplies for hundreds of people.

>tfw no kino about a zombie outbreak in the High Middle Ages
>>
>>78985827
>expecting logic in a zombie movie

Anyway
Unironically
Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead
It's ridiculous and one of the Big Fucking Heroes is an abbo.
>>
>>78985926
>what is pouring flammable liquid over the walls and burning the shit out of anything that comes close

>>78985958
i had in mind the tower of london which is still fully operational it has 2 tonne steel perfect working order drop gates

>>78985961
Abbos are pretty much half zombies already desu
>>
>>78985085
No but that seems like something they would have fixed in the last 100 years of warfare so I'm going to choose to believe you're wrong
>>
>>78985958
>tfw no kino about a zombie outbreak in the High Middle Ages
Dear God please make this happen
>>
>>78986023
Army of Darkness?
>>
File: 1414220215298.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414220215298.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>zombie show/movie
>nobody wears thick jackets, head protection, or FUCKING GLOVES
>>
>>78985958
damn imagine hundreds of knights on horses fucking running through hordes of zombies with their maces and crusader helmets

i didn't know i wanted this so bad
>>
>>78984799
>Thick metal armour
Don't you only turn if a zombie bites into your flesh, their saliva gets in your blood? Why not just wear layers of clothes with gortex waterproofing, of a zombie bites you the pressure may draw blood under your layers but it's not gonna reach their mouth. Wearing thick padded clothing they might not even be able to squeeze hard enough to do worse than bruise you.
>>
The thing I never got is, why is there so many fucking zombies?

The idea is usually that zombies kill people and they turn into zombies, but zombies don't just nibble or 'kill' humans, they feast on them as much as they can.
But there's countless non-eaten zombies wandering about, surely there should rarely be enough of a victim left to zombie-fy
>>
File: Polearms.jpg (50KB, 589x415px) Image search: [Google]
Polearms.jpg
50KB, 589x415px
>>78986107
>everyone using short one handed melee weapons that put them within grabbing/biting reach.

Even a 4ft short shafted polearm with a decent amount of cutlery options on the end would be better - a Billhook is plenty light enough. Pin and hold if you can't make the direct kill with the blades or spikes.
>>
>>78986178
In the very first days of the outbreak there are so many people getting bitten it's presumed the zombies snack on someone for a few seconds and get distracted by someone else to go bite
>>
>>78985614
bleak
>>
>>78986119
>on horses
Those would get eaten immediately.
>>
>>78984448
>Buff nigga kills white pasty man before he rapes white qt
>She spreads her legs for giga nigga right there

Makes you think
>>
>>78986021
The book series 'the enemy' by Charlie higson has a group of survivors making their base at the tower of London. It's pretty cool. Other gangs take refuge at Buckingham palace, houses of parliament, at Paul's cathedral and the Imperial war museum. And there's some retards who live in a waitrose as well
>>
>>78985085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCXwgPZXScM
>>
Medieval zombie apocalypse b-movie needs to happen. Pope as the final boss.
>>
>>78986178
I wondered the same sort of thing in TWD season 2's finale, when that little girl wandered out of the barn as the big twist.
Why'd the masses of zombies only bite her neck and let her turn instead of devouring her?
>>
>>78983780

> Inside 7m
> Walking towards me at the speed of smell

Hold my beer.
>>
>>78986050
deadites aren't the same type of zombie
>>
>>78986377
TWD is kind of shitty with this in that the zombies are both slow and relatively weak but they constantly get the jump on people. It may be that the zombie attacked her and she was able to push it away and run before succumbing to infection.
>>
>>78986363
Title: Cadaver synod
>>
>>78986259
>he doesn't think warhorses clad with leather and chainmail won't run straight fucking through them like a hot knife through butter
>>
>>78985159
swords are like 2-5 pounds you weak bitch
>>
>>78984517
No, but I just watched Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead, which was about zombies in the Australian outback.
>>
>>78985159
Katanas are swords for show..

The European longsword is better in every single way imaginable. A european knight vs a Samurai is the most ridiculous match up in history. European knight would literally just let the stupid jap hit his shield with the thousand fold katana and laugh while swinging a longsword and taking a chunk out of him
>>
>>78984193
28 Days Later zombies are the only ones that have a chance

>Rage virus zombies
>run like an Olympian
>when shit hits the fan it's impossible to tell the difference between infected and uninfected because everybody is running for their lives
>can overpower trained soldiers and maul them to death with their bare hands
>if you manage to survive the mauling for at least 10 seconds you turn into one, ensuring that almost every zombie is going to be a fit, healthy human.
>powered by pure rage, so much that their desire to kill can keep them alive for 8 weeks without nutrition
>>
>>78985958
Does army of darkness count?
>>
>>78986788
During attack mode yes, you're right, but otherwise those are the easiest to survive. Just find a safe place and wait it out. You can even walk around during the day so long as you don't disturb them much, towards the end of the infection.
>>
>>78986664
Samurai are trained in various weapons, including bows which knights shunned. Your faggot wouldn't even see the samurai before an arrow pierces the visor of his helmet.
>>
>>78984278
why so hateful
>>
File: 1470399131784.jpg (10KB, 171x167px) Image search: [Google]
1470399131784.jpg
10KB, 171x167px
>>78984546
>>
>>78984708
Game of Thrones.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.