[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who hopes Snyder directs the Batman movie now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: zacksnyder1.jpg (131KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
zacksnyder1.jpg
131KB, 640x441px
Am I the only one who hopes Snyder directs the Batman movie now?

All his Batman scenes from BvS were a 9/10 at least. He suffered at the Superman bits and other subplots but he nailed Batman (and yes I love his violent Batman).

Give me a flashback to Robin dying and Batman beginning his murdering rampages of villains.
>>
Yes
I can't wait for prison-raped Batman
>>
you aren't alone. BvS haters obviously aren't comic fans. Batman kills people all the time
>>
>>78959012
id be fine with that.
>>
I liked BvS but most of the Batman stuff was awful. Aflac was a great Wayne, and his Bamham was fine, but the scenes themselves were shit.

>Chase sequence
>Knightmare long-take choreography
>Rescuing Martha
>Doomsday fight

It's like you need two directors; one for Wayne, one for the Bat.
>>
>>78959012
>Batman beginning his murdering rampages of villains
Just like in the comics you've obviously never read.
>>
>>78959193
Did you see the ending of BvS? Batman is done killing.
>>
>>78959012
No fuck him. I used to bring up Batman's no kill rule as a way to persuade fellow nerds to go vegan. Snyder blew that point out of the water.
>>
>>78959012
>Am I the only one who hopes Snyder directs the Batman movie now?
Yes. Snyder is dogshit, the sooner DC drop him the sooner they have a chance of actually making a good movie
>>
>>78959012
No. Keep his lame ass away. Just get Fincher to work with Jeff Cronenworth and the same choreographers from BVS and it'll be 10 times better.
>>
>>78959311
>I used to bring up Batman's no kill rule as a way to persuade fellow nerds to go vegan
hhahahahah kys if true
if bait than bravo
>>
I keep giving Fincher try after try but I don't think I like him as a director. He's like a really good tv director but without any sense of beauty or the stylistic chops to do capeshit.
>>
i hope so too

if its all gonna crash and burn, let this stuttering bumbling idiot be the guy to do it
>>
>>78959311
that rule has been gone since 89.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.