[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: actionorson.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
actionorson.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR VINTAGE DATERS, COOL DOWN YOUR WIINE COOLERS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO POUR YOUR PAUL MASSONS, TAKE A SIP & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- TASTE BUD ENHANCMENT SUITES
- NUERON-TO-MOUTH BRAIN CATALYSTS
- HAND STABILIZERS FOR POURING
- CRUMB CRISP COATINGS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov1EJRbd-bo <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FANCY FRENCH AMBIENCE ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE XANADU DINING ROOM, FITTED WITH SERVERS AND A EUROPEAN STYLE WINE SAMPLING ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE AD READING SESSION YOU CALL OVER KUBRICK USING 20 SPLICED TOGETHER BEEF BURGER AD READS BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION CHAMPAGNE TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH WINE CORKS
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY PAUL MASSON ENEMAS JUST AS THE TEN SHOTS OF FROZEN PEAS KICK IN AS YOU LISTEN TO YOUR TWO DIRECTORS HYPOTHESIZE WHAT EMPHASIZING THE “IN” IN “IN JULY” WOULD SOUND LIKE

DUDE MWWWUUUUAAAAAAAHHHH LMAO

DUDE PAUL MASSON LITERALLY FERMENTED WITH FRENCH EXCELLENCE AND THROWN AROUND THE ROOM CITIZEN KANE STYLE
>"MICHAEL CURTIZ JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS DIRECTOR AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE SET SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" CURTIZ, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Orson Welles, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ORSON WELLES NAKED IN A CHAMPAGNE TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF WINE CORKS TRIPPING

- Brought to you by PaulMasson©

cue the French Champagne
>>
is that the AHAHA FAGGOT guy?
>>
File: 1485611958754.png (7KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1485611958754.png
7KB, 112x112px
Good thread
>>
File: 1483326500991.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1483326500991.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>78957840
the memes are getting too deep
>>
>>78957840
Never fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.
>>
MWUUUAAAAhhhh the french champagne hasalwaysbeencelebratedforitsexcellence
>>
AHHHHH

the french champagne
>>
MUUAAAAHAAAHHHH THE Frensch shampaynne.
>>
File: 1445111956877.jpg (21KB, 316x263px) Image search: [Google]
1445111956877.jpg
21KB, 316x263px
>>78958526
>>
Muaaaaaah the french champagne hasalwaysbeencelebratedforitsexcellence
>>
File: 1482633298648.png (36KB, 113x113px) Image search: [Google]
1482633298648.png
36KB, 113x113px
THERE IS A CALIFORNIA CHAMPAGNE
>>
File: 1458592261062.jpg (75KB, 515x314px) Image search: [Google]
1458592261062.jpg
75KB, 515x314px
MAUGHAHHHHH the FRIENDSand BANE has always been celebrated forits BIGness. there is an Usbekistani fliiightplaaan by Bill Wilsón. Inspiiiiiiired. by that same masked mercenaRY. itscalledinfromtheplaneandlikethebestflighplans it includes me, my men, doctor pavel, but onl-

>uh, sir
>>
MUAHAAAAAAHHH, the friendsandbane has always been celebrated for its excellence. There is an Uzbekistani flightplan by Bill Wilsson... inspired by that same maskedmercenary. It's calledinfromtheplane and like the best flightplans it includesmemymendoctorpavelheerandonly—
>Sir?
>>
MWAhhhhh the fine *BRAAAPT* posting has always beeen a part in the fine anon traditiion . fermented in the create thread for years the taste is *inhales deeeply* divine
>>
>>78957840
YES
>>
Very good fusion, 9/10
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.