[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is hating Peggy Hill. Adulthood is realizing you want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Childhood is hating Peggy Hill.

Adulthood is realizing you want a wife like her.
>>
Peggy is probably the worst human being in that show
>>
What episode is that?
>Marrying Peggy

You would have to be like Hank to handle her, patient, calm, chivalrous, dedicated, and even headed.
>>
>>78955506
Since when did Peggy get thicc what season
>>
>>78955506
Childhood is hating Peggy Hill.
Adulthood is realizing that she, like every character in the show, is flawed, and that she is an essential part of the show.
>>
>>78955506
Hanks wife is horrid
>>
>>78955506
Childhood is watching cartoons.
>>
File: Why.jpg (24KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
24KB, 288x499px
>poorly shooping her tits bigger
>>
WOULD YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR STUPID TILE
>>
>>78955553
I don't even think there is a contest, this includes Bill who lusts after his best friend's wife and Nancy who absolutely cucked her husband for 14 years
>>
File: propane.png (995KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
propane.png
995KB, 900x900px
>tfw you've met the real life equivalent of almost every King of the Hill character
I've never met an Indian roadie though.
>>
File: Peggy's_Feet_full_of_Eggs.png (298KB, 569x427px) Image search: [Google]
Peggy's_Feet_full_of_Eggs.png
298KB, 569x427px
>>78955506
only if you have a foot fetish
>>
>>78955654
>poorly
>>
>>78955654
>her
>>
Wait, what did she do that was so awful?
>>
>>78956270
Yes, poorly. I noticed right away the lines were much cleaner around the tits. Whoever shooped it didn't even bother to blur them a little bit so it matched with the rest of the image.
>>
>>78956312
She's a woman who isn't submissive.
>>
>>78956312
Absolutely nothing
>>
>>78956312
>dat spanish speaking
>dat holier-than-thou attitude
she doesn't know her own limitations, like when she kidnapped those mexicans on the school fieldtrip
>>
>>78956312
A lot of things. From the top of my head she.
Destroyed Bobby's thanksgiving feast since she was envious of her son's cooking talents.
She purposely ruined a man's chance to better him self by giving him false information.
She has a gigantic ego which she always assumes she is right.
She in general is kinda of a cunt.
>>
>>78955766
>Do you even know where we are
>>
I don't want a wife like Peggy, but I can recognize she is one of the best written characters on the show.
>>
>>78956709
Pretty sure she's the favorite of Mike Judge and the writing staff, as in she's the most fun to write for.
>>
>>78956312
She has killed like 2 people.
>>
>>78956469
Well. In her own opinion. The day after thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year
>>
>>78955553
fpbp

lucky is a very, very close second
>>
>>78956492
who are you quoting?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.